Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kehlet Saga Sandstone WA.

Go down

The Kehlet Saga Sandstone WA.  Empty The Kehlet Saga Sandstone WA.

Post  Bungarra1 Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:06 am

If anyone has been following this murder and Missing Person saga in the Sandstone area of the Goldfields. They would have, like me, drawn the obvious conclusion. Seven years after the event a friend of the family found a scrap of evidence that Police had missed in the shaft where Ray Kehlet was found. The woman I believe, is somewhere off the Sandstone Paynes find road in a very lonely grave. There is no doubt that someone would be having a few sleepless nights again.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-06-16/police-dig-up-mine-shaft-where-ray-kehlets-body-was-found/102485424

There is one more prospectors mystery disappearance that is also waiting for the case to be solved. He vanished in the Nannine, Norrie station area near Meekatharra 2-3 years ago. He disappeared within earshot of the main highway. He was over 80 years old..... you wouldn't think he wandered too far from his motor car.... Aliens?

Gold...... strange things happen around this rare and sought after precious metal.

Bungarra1
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2021-10-23

adrian ss likes this post

Back to top Go down