Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We buy Gold at Spot+ $$$

2 posters

Go down

We buy Gold at Spot+ $$$ Empty We buy Gold at Spot+ $$$

Post  PaulDavis Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:53 am

We are Buying Gold Nuggets, Bars, Dust and Scrap. I work directly with a small Private refiner in Sydney. We will buy All Gold at Spot Price or more. We are in need of Gold and would pay on the spot - No gold will EVER be turned down. You can bring it direct to the Refinery or Send it under invoice for free.

We have started to build an Scrap Gold buying Website to help get the refiner more gold because our sources are dry. This is why we are interested in buying from the public. You are welcome to call me or the refiner direct and get a quote.

We can buy up to 50kg per week. We will take even small scrap lots if you wish to sell it directly to a refiner. Any quantity welcome.

We can organize free shipping for you if you want to send from anywhere in the world to the refinery.
For more details contact me, Paul Davis of AGTN

I do not know if I can place up my email on this system, but here it is. paul.davis@agtn.net (Quote: Selling Gold Australia).

PaulDavis
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-02

http://www.agtn.net

Back to top Go down

We buy Gold at Spot+ $$$ Empty No Worries

Post  evan2010 Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:11 am

i'll send you my 1st 50kg parcel this week Very Happy
evan2010
evan2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

We buy Gold at Spot+ $$$ Empty Re: We buy Gold at Spot+ $$$

Post  PaulDavis Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 am

evan2010 wrote:i'll send you my 1st 50kg parcel this week Very Happy

Please contact me for the Refinery Details. You can call them direct for a quote. You may drop it off or send by Brinks or Armour Gard free of charge. We will require all sent gold to be under contract with their company.

Please Contact me for details.
paul.davis@agtn.net

PaulDavis
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-02

http://www.agtn.net

Back to top Go down