Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO Over Canberra

+2
Rwork
Reg Wilson
6 posters

Go down

UFO Over Canberra Empty UFO Over Canberra

Post  adrian ss Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:15 pm

Just watched a largish rotating black letter S shaped ufo pass over Chisholm at 20:00 h.
Moving much faster than overhead clouds and there was zero wind at ground level.Trajectory was very flat and  straight  and rotation was approx 1 rps. Zero sound. Altitude around 300 to 500 mtr. at a very rough guess.
   Watched it for approx 30 seconds before it disappeared from view.....Probably a very fast, rotating plastic bag or some such thing??  alien
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

UFO Over Canberra Empty Re: UFO Over Canberra

Post  Guest Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Adrian it was more than likely all the Bullsh!t fumes and hot air coming out of Parliament House
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:51 am

Yeah; They are all going down in a flat spin. Just a matter of time before they crash and burn.... Especially now that the Chinese are challenging the entire world.
Be on for young and old soon and there can be only one outcome. There will be no winners, only losers.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:49 pm

Adrian I will give till not later than the end of 2021 and we will be in full military conflict with China and their Russian friends. It is sticking out a mile by the way China is and it's attitude to us and the other Nations. God help us then Q10
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Reg Wilson Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:51 pm

Oh, aren't we a cheerful lot!!! "The sky's falling in. The sky's falling in!"
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:55 pm

A bit of common sense is required here gents, for there isn't a nation on earth at the moment, that is or wouldn't be trying to get their economy back on track, straight after a vaccine for COVID-19 gets approved for manufacture/release.
A full blown war, straight after the effects/consequences of a global pandemic, is not exactly in any nations interests.  Always look on the bright, side of life V01

Cheers Kon Q11 T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Reg Wilson and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Now back to that UFO T32 lol!

Cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Rwork Sun May 23, 2021 4:45 pm

Some stories going back a few years.
http://www.ufor.asn.au/sightings/

Rwork
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Sun May 23, 2021 8:12 pm

Thanks rwork ,some great reading, there appears to a main theme running through the threads which is the ORB.
I saw this phenomena back in 1977 near Rushworth in vic. In fact there were several of these so called "orbs"
Still has me baffled to this day:?: affraid

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Rwork likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon May 24, 2021 8:33 am

I was a UFO Investigator for more than 30 years, I have seen 4 UFO's and have done many investigations and submitted several stories to a now out of print UFO magazine. I was involved deeply with the Australia Disclosure Project and gained access to all known military UFO reports in Australia via the Freedom of information Act. A big project that took many hours of research.
Approx 1 % of the reports remained unidentified due to the lack of information...Many UFO reports are of a now you see it now you don't type of incident.
Alien Abductions are of more interest to the police.
I no longer investigate UFO's.
If we had access to advanced alien technology, why then are we still flying around in fire breathing smoke belching aircraft? Why are we still splash landing space craft/ orbiters in the ocean? Why can't we come up with an 100 % effective covid 19 vaccine? Why can we not devise a more efficient means of generating electricity than by spinning a windmill or plastering solar panels all over the countryside.
Sorry, no aliens here just dumb humans. Rolling Eyes

adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Rwork and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Mon May 24, 2021 9:06 am

Adrian I'm still trying to unscramble what I scrambled up in my last posts, but what exactly are you on about?
You say Alien abductions are of more interest to the police? Shocked  One would think that Alien abductions would be of far more interest to a psychiatrist no? Shocked Q35

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rwork Mon May 24, 2021 9:16 am

Around 50 years ago there were many sightings around Sea Lake and other areas a little North. One comes up when you put UFO Sea Lake into Google search.
A friend of mine lives on a large farm in the area. One night when he was young he was coming home from a dance, (maybe Manangatang) about 2am. He had to stop to push his bike through a farm gate and when he looked across the paddocks a UFO was down on the ground. He said he didn’t look at it again and went straight back to the farm house. His mother must have still been up, as soon as she seen his face she asked him what was wrong.
I have known him most of my life, a very straight forward bloke. If he said something was there then it was. Some time later he seen a drawing in a magazine of an object that had similar red panels or windows.
The Victorian UFO group doesn’t seem to operate these days but NSW still has a group that meets around Sydney i think.
I wondered if the Vic group would be interested in the old story but never got a reply except an automated form which i filled in.
I have never seen anything strange in the sky but around 1990 i was camped on the goldfields on a paddock by myself. It was a Very cold night, zero inside my van. Something woke me up, i cannot say if i felt it or heard it. A pulsing vibration type of noise that ended up making my dentures buzz. I looked out the windows and couldn’t see anything, it must have been a full moon as the paddock was quiet bright. It was too cold to go outside exploring and i just went back to sleep.
The next day some Kangaroos were having a fight not far from my van. I tried to take a picture but all three sets of batteries showed flat, probably due to the extreme cold. If something unusual had been visible I wouldn’t have been able to take a picture anyway.
What reminded me of all this was that i had to have an MRI recently and the feeling or noises were similar.

Rwork
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rwork Mon May 24, 2021 9:18 am

Any clues why i posted this at 9.15am and it shows as 2.15. Does the forum clock run on American or some other time?

Rwork
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Mon May 24, 2021 10:06 am

Check to see if you have set your time zone in your profile Rwork

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Rwork Mon May 24, 2021 10:46 am

It was set on middle East time.

Rwork
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon May 24, 2021 4:31 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Adrian I'm still trying to unscramble what I scrambled up in my last posts, but what exactly are you on about?
You say Alien abductions are of more interest to the police? Shocked  One would think that Alien abductions would be of far more interest to a psychiatrist no? Shocked Q35

Cheers Kon. T25

The doctors to treat the physical injuries to the so called Abductee. The police to jail the real perp and the psych
to sort out the emo probs that caused the Abductee to claim that they had been abducted by Aliens from space.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtyr Mon May 24, 2021 6:51 pm

Now there's something that should be investigated. How does your time zone change to Middle East time? The twilight zone. Trust no one.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Rwork likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Mon May 24, 2021 7:09 pm

Here's one for you Adrain,2 mates of mine went on a school camp near lake eppalock some 25 klm from Bendigo back in the early 70's.
On a dark moonless night [sounds scary ,i should have been a writer Laughing ] the group of kids with their teachers decided to play whistle chasey.
My mates got separated and ended up on top of a baron hill, standing side by side they both spotted an object above them, as they were looking up a bright blue beam of light
struck mark in the eyes and knocked him to the ground, the poor kid went into hysterics and they both went back and found their group.
The kid was inconsolable and couldn't be calmed, his parents were called to come and get him.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT affraid

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Rwork and mogy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon May 24, 2021 11:12 pm

Sounds like somebody ate a magic mushroom. Laughing

To believe something is true is to have no proof . To know something is true is to have proof.
People Believe in A God because they want it to be true and so accept it with out proof. Some people believe in extraterrestrial aliens but cannot prove it. We are here and there are millions of life forms on Earth so logic says why not elsewhere in the universe? .... Belief is a powerful thing that has enabled us to make many advancements. We believed that certain things could be achieved and set about proving it to be true....We have yet to prove the existence of God or aliens.... Maybe they are one and the same?
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

bushbasher90, geof_junk and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Tue May 25, 2021 11:22 am

Once again Adrian, this is where the services of a good psychiatrist come in to play. Shocked Laughing

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Tue May 25, 2021 2:01 pm

Q12 Q12 Q12 Q12 Q35 Q35 Q35 Q35 Q22 Q22 Q22 Q22
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri May 28, 2021 3:34 pm

All of the current hype about UFO'S on TV seems a bit strange considering that the footage that has been shown is old news.
Those aircraft gun sight images are around 2 years old and they are very blurred and fuzzy unlike normal gun sight camera images  that are very sharp pics.
    The triangular craft is very likely a military stealth AC.....I have a pic of that in one of my ufo books. Will try to find it although I may have tossed it out with all of my other ufo investigation records last year....All gone into the shredder.
   If Aliens are here on Earth then they have been here for thousands of years and have helped us stuff this planet.Mad
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down