Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO’s cross the moon

+13
golden oldy
Jims Gold
DFalls01
Detectist
Nightjar
hapalogh
rockhunter62
moredeep
madtuna
Kon61gold
adrian ss
Sharkbait
Axtyr
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UFO’s  cross the moon Empty UFO’s cross the moon

Post  Guest Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:52 pm

https://youtu.be/MER9_ZfatjcCould

Back to top Go down

UFO’s  cross the moon Empty Re: UFO’s cross the moon

Post  Axtyr Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:49 am

G'day Jen.

I was going to posts 2 conspiracy theories about the covid-19 but thought better of it as I didn't want to get a 2 week holiday.
This definitely proves that my first theory, aliens have landed and the government is locking us down until they figure out a way to tell us. If that isn't true then my second theory is that Santa Clause has closed up shop.

The relative size of the alleged UFO's to the surface of the moon, the size of the shadows and the speed of the craft moving across the moon are definitely no right.
In the words of Joe Pesci from My Cousin Vinny, "Do the laws of physics cease to exist in your kitchen?"

We all know what Donald Trump would be saying; "Fake news."

Maybe they are delivering medical supplies to the hospitals from China or better still a cure for Covid-19.

It was good for a laugh anyway. Keep them coming if you find more. I'm sure there are several members on forum holiday that will be able to debunk any opposition.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:53 am

I never even thought about a conspiracy theory. affraid
Just thought it would be a nice change of pace to all the doom and gloom.

Once again Mods.you can remove
If I disappear you all will know what happened to me. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:04 am

While we're on a UFO theme,there's been a pretty good drama series showing on SBS called "Project Blue Book" Shocked
It's based on the sightings in the US around the 50's and 60's..It's into the 2nd series now,so if you're interested and you want to watch it from the beginning,you can it watch for free on SBS On Demand. cheers Worth a look.

Cheers...Dave
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:07 am

Interesting footage Jen.
Curious that all of the objects displayed a dark side and a sunlit side when the objects were in full sunlight. The shading does not appear to be in the correct place considering the angle of the sun to the moon.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4328
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:09 pm

adrian ss wrote:Interesting footage Jen.
Curious that all of the objects displayed a dark side and a sunlit side when the objects were in full sunlight. The shading does not appear to be in the correct place considering the angle of the sun to the moon.

Mike said the same thing, about the shadows

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:10 pm

Sharkbait wrote:While we're on a UFO theme,there's been a pretty good drama series showing on SBS called "Project Blue Book" Shocked
It's based on the sightings in the US around the 50's and 60's..It's into the 2nd series now,so if you're interested and you want to watch it from the beginning,you can it watch for free on SBS On Demand. cheers Worth a look.

Cheers...Dave

Thanks for the info T06

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:18 pm

G'day ladies/gents

I want to make something clear here people, I am not against people posting anything up, less it goes against the rules governing this forum.
In the case of Keogh's ban, You will notice, I did not remove the first few youtube videos put up, consisting mostly of one sided individual belief or self opinionated thought, as to what the real reasons behind all this were, but the last video I took down were for the simple reasons, that it basically was put out there for the purpose of ridiculing the government, doctors, nurses, ambulance offices, medical receptionists & the list goes on and on. The message it were trying to put out, was that nothing of the likes of this corona virus status exist, according to what one single individual put up & wants people to see it as fact. Really? It took one little American citizen, with their little mobile camera phone, to break their nations government code of conduct, as being one big fat conspiracy, one big fat lie, & none of this is really happening? To me it was clearly disgraceful defaming the people who are currently risking their lives on a daily basis in order to save another Shocked
This is what angered me most & on top of that, to have another member on here, quick to jump down my throat, pointing out that that video taken were in fact real fact & that I were doing the wrong thing by taking it upon myself, in having it removed from discussion & not allowing members to draw their own conclusion, was just blatant disrespect. Shocked To disregard/disrespect the wishes of management as well as myself, is one thing, but to deliberately go out of ones way towards creating confusion for the purpose mayhem/anarchy between members, through the introduction of conspiracy type videos/thought, about the current crises we all are going through now, is seen as a no go from me. So I ask that all of you, think carefully about posting anything of such nature & the stress it may cause or have on others.
We are facing unprecedented tough times & we are all in it together, so please, concentrate on doing the right thing by one another.

Cheers Kon.T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:44 pm

Now I am confused?? I thought Jen put up a good post and vid re UFO's on the moon.
I don't know about anybody else but I did not connect that ufo vid to the corona virus or conspiracy in any way shape or form. I never even thought about the bloody corona while replying.
Anyway it is an interesting vid and I am looking at it a bit more closely now. At first glance it looks a bit dodgy
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:58 pm

How can it be confusing to you Adrian, for my post is not aimed at Jen's video, for I see no conspiracy news in that. Not all news is regarded by me or management as conspiracy news.

Cheers Kon T25

Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:59 pm

My apologies mate. I guess I read the post incorrectly. Embarassed All is good. Very Happy
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtyr Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:09 pm

Sorry Kon.

I wasn't having a go at you. I just thought the video would elicit some ridiculous response from someone purporting it to be very real.
With the constant "conspiracy" theories popping up it entered my mind to put up my own totally ridiculous theories as a joke, which I refrained from, until Jen posted the video. I just couldn't help myself.

You and the rest of management do a fantastic job and I understand how some of the members have pushed you too far.

My sincerest apologies.

Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:18 pm

If this is a fake ufo vid it is a good one.
The main aspect that convinces me that it could be? genuine is that the ufo's appear to be shifting around in unison with the atmospheric aberrations and distortions. Also the shadows increace in width as the objects move closer to the terminator and in length as the shadows dips down the crater walls.

If it is a fake it is a clever one.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Axtyr, I know you were not having a go at me, nor were anyone else here at the present time. It is not an apology that I seek, but ones understanding. The post I put up in regards to the short term banning of a couple of members on here, were put up in the hope of clearing the air a little, as to why I were forced to take such action. Where one member hears it from another, I end up hearing it from the many. All that I ask of anyone on here, is to show some restraint, be patient, be vigilant towards doing what we all should be doing & we will get through this.
Rest assured management & I are doing our best (under the current circumstances) to keep this forum running in a civil manner, with minimum upheaval/disturbance to all/any.

Cheers Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  madtuna Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Kon61gold wrote:G'day ladies/gents

I want to make something clear here people, I am not against people posting anything up, less it goes against the rules governing this forum.
In the case of Keogh's ban, You will notice, I did not remove the first few youtube videos put up, consisting mostly of one sided individual belief or self opinionated thought, as to what the real reasons behind all this were, but the last video I took down were for the simple reasons, that it basically was put out there for the purpose of ridiculing the government, doctors, nurses, ambulance offices, medical receptionists & the list goes on and on. The message it were trying to put out, was that nothing of the likes of this corona virus status exist, according to what one single individual put up & wants people to see it as fact. Really? It took one little American citizen, with their little mobile camera phone, to break their nations government code of conduct, as being one big fat conspiracy, one big fat lie, & none of this is really happening? To me it was clearly disgraceful defaming the people who are currently risking their lives on a daily basis in order to save another Shocked
This is what angered me most & on top of that, to have another member on here, quick to jump down my throat, pointing out that that video taken were in fact real fact & that I were doing the wrong thing by taking it upon myself, in having it removed from discussion & not allowing members to draw their own conclusion, was just blatant disrespect. Shocked To disregard/disrespect the wishes of management as well as myself, is one thing, but to deliberately go out of ones way towards creating confusion for the purpose mayhem/anarchy between members, through the introduction of conspiracy type videos/thought, about the current crises we all are going through now, is seen as a no go from me. So I ask that all of you, think carefully about posting anything of such nature & the stress it may cause or have on others.
We are facing unprecedented tough times & we are all in it together, so please, concentrate on doing the right thing by one another.

Cheers Kon.T25

What a load of crap Kon!

So I gather it's only you that gets to determine what is conspiracy theory or not? The facts according to Kon.

The video was not, nor was I having a go at nurses, doctors, paramedics etc.... IT WAS HAVING A GO AT THE MEDIA!What part of that don't you understand?? You really like to twist words and puff your chest out. Sometime I thing Kon is short for Condescending.

The doctors etc are doing a wonderful job way above and beyond and in many cases at the cost of their lives.

My point was, be careful where you get your info from, main stream media works off sensationalism. Sensational headlines sell papers, sensational headlines create panic and don't always reflect the truth of what is actually happening. 

Now if this gets me banned, I have about 2000 posts up on this forum, feel free to take a look and let me know if you find one where I've implied I give a toss and I'll gladly swallow my own head.

You asked me why I came back to "this childish forum" Once again that's not what I said. I said you can treat people like idiots and children.

How about you let us know why you've let that tosspot Doug aka Planetcare back on when he was banned from here and still drags posts from this forum back into his own cesspit of a forum and ridicules the members here as well as you.
He was one of the offenders that caused this forum to implode and members to quit including me.

It has never fully recovered, though Adrian has done his bit to try and keep it afloat. It's just a shame it has taken something like Covid 19 to breath a bit of life into it. Unfortunately you'll ban discussion and debate unless it conforms to your line of thinking.

P.S. My apologies Jen for the highjack

madtuna
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2020-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:09 pm

I had a good feeling that you just couldn't let it go could you tuna, a true wolf in sheeps clothing has finally come to light. You wish to go above my head & tell me how to run my own forum, accusing me with false accusations. I'v let you have your say, now its my turn.

Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:44 pm

Totally out of line and uncalled for, unacceptable behavior!

moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1853
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  rockhunter62 Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:51 pm

I'm totally confused, what did I miss?

Cheers

Doug
rockhunter62
rockhunter62
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2016-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:54 pm

madtuna wrote:

P.S. My apologies Jen for the highjack

No worries Steve Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  hapalogh Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:24 am

adrian ss wrote:If this is a fake ufo vid it is a good one.
The main aspect that convinces me that it could be? genuine is that the ufo's appear to be shifting around in unison with the atmospheric aberrations and distortions.  Also the shadows increace in width as the objects move closer to the terminator and in length as the shadows dips down the crater walls.

If it is a fake it is a clever one.

I agree Adrian ss , looks real with the atmospheric shimmer or aberration ect as with my p900 camera that I shot at the moon as well. Have you taken moon shots with your Nikon as with these cameras its very easy. I remember when I was in my twenties I took a pic of the moon with a 1000mm celestron scope and my old me pentax camera and it never came out anywhere as good as the Nikon,but whoever took this shot must have used about a 4000mm scope. PS Nice vid Jen.

hapalogh
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2013-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:38 am

Yes have taken quite a few shots of the moon with the P900. Come out fairly well for hand held shots.  Look in "Off Topic Nikon P900 "
Should be able to gleen enough info to calculate the size and altitude of those objects above the lunar surface.

The distance of the moon from the sun.
The angle of the sun above the terminator.
The diameter of the big crater that they pass over.....Possibly Endymion 125 k in diam. Am not sure of this ID
The time it takes the shadow to cross that crater.

My guess if they are objects in lunar orbit would be something like :
Altitude approx 21 km or lower....size roughly 3.2 km or smaller in diam.....Speed, very fast.
So; They are large and fast and unlikely to be man made objects.

Or maybe they are fake. The shadows of these objects appear darker and shaper than the moon crater wall shadows

Last edited by adrian ss on Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:42 am; edited 5 times in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:42 am

Kon61gold wrote:I had a good feeling that you just couldn't let it go could you tuna, a true wolf in sheeps clothing has finally come to light. You wish to go above my head & tell me how to run my own forum, accusing me with false accusations. I'v let you have your say, now its my turn.

Kon. T25    

Come on you blokes times are tough at the moment. Bury the hatchet (Not in each others back Laughing ) and lets start afresh.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  onebob Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:09 pm

Jen wrote:https://youtu.be/MER9_ZfatjcCould

It never made the BBC NEWS or any other news feed, why not? I know! .......... dismissed
onebob
onebob
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:38 am

Nobody is interested in UFOs these days. Not even myself and I have seen four of them.and have been investigating sightings for 40+ years. Totally boring. The police, and armed forces refer sightings on to the UFO hot line and I think that is dead these days. I received soooo many calls from total nut cases that I tossed in the towel and gave the investigating game a miss. I was involved in the "Disclosure Project" in Australia and had access to a vast qty of sightings via the Freedom of Information Act. Today I will believe a UFO is from outer space and alien controlled when one lands in my back yard and the alien pilot alien gets out and asks me for a cup of tea., black, no sugar.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:02 am

This may be of some interest to our star gazing members and happy snappers. Did anyone get a good sighting of the super moon a couple of nights ago, pretty ordinary here from our angle?

https://www.diyphotography.net/astrophotographers-the-moon-venus-and-jupiter-will-form-a-smiley-face-in-the-sky-next-month/?utm_source=DIYP+Weekly+Newsletter&utm_campaign=aef7798520-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_09_06_36&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_4d53c6b51c-aef7798520-183160651

Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:32 am

Adrain,when I was 17 I was heading up to rushworth to do some spotlighting one night,there were 3 others in the car ,my 2 cousins and her boy friend.
We saw a strange glowing light in the sky and ventured up a dirt track towards it,what appeared left us a bit freaked out.
We saw about 5 bright whitish/orange colored balls up above us moving around in patterns,1 second it was a semi circle shape ,then they zipped around forming into a circle then into a straight horizontal line..They were high up say 100 meters plus and about the size of a basket balls
My female cousin started to flip out a bit,then all of a sudden these light descended down towards the ground,the whole bush area glowed orange,and then they dissipated/disappeared leaving the bush in complete darkness.
My cousins boyfriend who was driving freaked out spun the car around and high tailed out of there.
To this day I am still baffled to what we saw [NO DRUGS OR BOOZE INVOLVED]
I can only suggest it was the so called "MIN MIN LIGHTS"
What do you thunk?

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:28 pm

As is the case with about 1% of ufo sightings, there is not enough info to form a positive conclusion.
Most of these sightings are a now you see it now you don't situation. The majority of all can be determined to be of natural or man made origin.
Proving what you saw to be either natural or out of this world is impossible from the info supplied.
Min Min Lights? All min min lights sightings that I have checked the lights have been close to the ground, appearing and disappearing at random, jumping about like a chook with its head cut off. To this day these little critters have not been adequately explained..
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:35 pm

Thanks for that,these must have been emu's with there heads cut off.
I still remember my face pressed up against the rear side window looking up at them.
I suppose I'll die wondering; hopefully not from the virus Question Laughing

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:11 pm

Took this very ordinary photo of the moon with phone last night, which star is showing next too it? Photo taken at about 8:00pm.

UFO’s  cross the moon 20200411

Last edited by Nightjar on Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:55 pm

G’day Peter,

If it is low and to the west I would say it was Venus.

Cheers.

Mike.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next