Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian Australian collaboration.

Go down

Russian Australian collaboration. Empty Russian Australian collaboration.

Post  Reg Wilson Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:20 am

This combination has been tested in New Zealand and Australia and is now available for prospectors world wide.
The QED PL2X combines the latest development of the Australian built pulse induction detector and the brilliant 12" x 6" Russian built X coil which features unique 'hybrid' winding.
Pre release testing has shown that using the X coil with the QED enables hotter settings to be used without loss of sensitivity over even very heavily mineralized ground. The latest QED update included DSM (Dynamit Spectrum Modulation) which is a whole new GB that now has a range of 0 to 300, enabling less need for frequent ground balancing. The other mod enables QEDs to utilize DD and CC coils to conquer even the nastiest ground. QED owners who have not had this free update should do so.
There are now three different PL2 options in stem and handle design. The Detech straight handle, or Whites handles in straight 'tower' or S style. Both the White versions are available with internal power lead wiring.
GPX users will also benefit from this development as the X coils have had extensive testing in WA with surprising results, as those that have followed the postings of Davsgold will already be aware. Davsgold will be able to advise on the availability of the different sizes and styles of X coils now available for both GPZ and GPX.
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Russian Australian collaboration. Empty PL3 cordless X package

Post  Reg Wilson Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:12 pm

The QED PL3 has been seen to perform so well with the Russian coils that I can now offer them as a QED package. The combination that I use myself and recommend is now available to my customers.

There are three handle and stem variations... Whites S stem - Whites straight stem - Detech straight stem.
For audio unhindered by cable, the Quest WiFi systems, where there are three options, are a proven, compact concept.....TxRx Mate which can be matched to any headphones or earbuds, or the Lite or Pro WiFi Headsets. I also have Noise cancelling head phones for use in conjunction with the Quest Mate cordless TxRx.

These combinations bring out the very best in the QED, giving the ultimate in light weight, unencumbered metal detecting.

This premium pulse induction package which includes QED PL3, 12" x 6" spiral hybrid X coil, Quest WiFi, and N/C headphones begins at just AU$2,600.00.
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Elijah23, DEW0001, Brian Tobin, wilderman, PRLake and RossGoonan like this post

Back to top Go down