GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  AraratGold on Thu May 16, 2019 5:24 pm

Hi All,

Just a free " plug " for Pat from steelPHASE who has just done a patch lead for me.
Brilliant job at a very reasonable price, highly recommended if you need a patch lead to run the Russian X coils !
Cheers, Rick

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Gpz_pa10
AraratGold
AraratGold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty Re: GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  Kon61gold on Thu May 16, 2019 5:57 pm

Top job there Pat from "steelPHASE". Thanks for the update Rick. T06

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3558
Age : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty Re: GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  davsgold on Thu May 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Good job SteelPHASE, now to hook onto the 17" coil Rick and turn up some yellow metal Very Happy

cheers dave
davsgold
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://www.x-coils.com/

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty Re: GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  Travelergold on Fri May 17, 2019 12:16 pm

Araratgold, you will not look back.
For those who are in adelaide I have details of an electronics guy on south side of town and he did a top job making my patch lead as well. Works on tv, phone and other electronics jobs but now semi retired. He told me he would be more than willing to do more. PM me if anybody wants more details. TG


Last edited by Travelergold on Fri May 17, 2019 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Travelergold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty Re: GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  AraratGold on Fri May 17, 2019 2:34 pm

davsgold wrote:Good job SteelPHASE,  now to hook onto the 17" coil Rick and turn up some yellow metal Very Happy

cheers dave

Looking forward to receiving it Dave, and I will do some head to head testing against the standard coil.  Very Happy

Cheers, Rick
AraratGold
AraratGold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty Re: GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  davsgold on Fri May 17, 2019 8:53 pm

AraratGold wrote:
davsgold wrote:Good job SteelPHASE,  now to hook onto the 17" coil Rick and turn up some yellow metal Very Happy

cheers dave

Looking forward to receiving it Dave, and I will do some head to head testing against the standard coil.  Very Happy

Cheers, Rick

That will be good Rick, to see your results,

cheers dave
davsgold
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://www.x-coils.com/

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty Re: GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  davsgold on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:13 pm

Yes I suggest you get them made by SteelPhase he is in the manufacturing of electronic equipment, and knows how important it is to have these done properly.
davsgold
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://www.x-coils.com/

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty Re: GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  SteelPat on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:08 am

davsgold wrote:Yes I suggest you get them made by SteelPhase he is in the manufacturing of electronic equipment, and knows how important it is to have these done properly.

Hey Dave

Cheers for the call out. Can you message me pls (I havent had enough posts to message you) as I have a customer asking about a x-coil.

regards
Pat - steelPHASE

SteelPat
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 15
Age : 56
Registration date : 2018-04-25

https://www.steelphase.com.au

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty Re: GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  Kon61gold on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:11 am

G'day Pat

I'v reduced the minimum number of posts required to 1, in order for new members to pm one another. So try sending your pm to Dave now & see if that works.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3558
Age : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty Re: GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  SteelPat on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:39 am

Kon61gold wrote:G'day Pat

I'v reduced the minimum number of posts required to 1, in order for new members to pm one another. So try sending your pm to Dave now & see if that works.

Cheers Kon. T25

Thanks Kon

SteelPat
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 15
Age : 56
Registration date : 2018-04-25

https://www.steelphase.com.au

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS Empty Re: GPZ 7000 PATCH LEAD TO RUN RUSSIAN X COILS

Post  davsgold on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:51 am

SteelPat wrote:
davsgold wrote:Yes I suggest you get them made by SteelPhase he is in the manufacturing of electronic equipment, and knows how important it is to have these done properly.

Hey Dave

Cheers for the call out. Can you message me pls (I havent had enough posts to message you) as I have a customer asking about a x-coil.

regards
Pat - steelPHASE

I have replied to you PM message

cheers dave
davsgold
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://www.x-coils.com/

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum