Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Ripper

4 posters

Go down

Little Ripper  Empty Little Ripper

Post  bloodgold2 Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi everybody, is there any teckos out there that have worked on Imasel's wireless system? I have sent an email to him and also a PM to Mick the mechanic for assistance, can anyone tell me if they are in recent contact with either as I am high and dry with out the little ripper. Thanks Dave.
bloodgold2
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Little Ripper  Empty Re: Little Ripper

Post  piston broke Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi Dave, I can't really help with the question, but how are you going? It's been a while. cheers Pete.
piston broke
piston broke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1633
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Topcat Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 am

To the best of my knowledge Ismael is no longer dealing with the Little Ripper product.
At present he is out in the field somewhere prospecting & don't know when he is returning.

Cheers

Ted
Topcat
Topcat
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-27

http://topcathaveweels.com/

Back to top Go down

Little Ripper  Empty little ripper

Post  bloodgold2 Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 pm

piston broke wrote:Hi Dave, I can't really help with the question, but how are you going? It's been a while. cheers Pete.

Hi Pete, yeah mate it has been awhile, everyone is well up our end, just having a very busy year. Hope all is good with you mate. Cheers Dave.
bloodgold2
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodgold2 Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Topcat wrote:To the best of my knowledge Ismael is no longer dealing with the Little Ripper product.
At present he is out in the field somewhere prospecting & don't know when he is returning.

Cheers

Ted

Hi Topcat, thanks for the message,I did hear that aswell. Just thought I could be lucky and he might have one of the smaller battery laying around somewhere. Cheers Dave.
bloodgold2
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  4rd Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi Dave, if it is a battery you need have you searched on eBay as yet and would you know what you're looking for?  If it isn't holding charge for long enough then I guess the battery is a good place to start.  Whilst I don't know about Ismail's unit and battery setup it may help to post some pics or any specs on the battery as someone may be able to point you in the right direction or even know which battery exactly. Cheers, Tony.
4rd
4rd
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodgold2 Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:40 pm

Hey mate, yeah not sure what is inside the box, a local techo said he pulled it apart. But on his responses when I spoke to him didn't add up. Anyway Have had a very knowledgeable member Mick that I am confident will get to the bottom of the problem for my sake.
bloodgold2
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down