Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from California...

3 posters

Go down

Greetings from California... Empty Greetings from California...

Post  California Sun May 08, 2016 1:38 am

I have to say this is my all time favorite prospecting/nuggethunting site. Been lurking for years and now joined. I enjoy the Aussie humor and this has to be by far the most informative nuggethunting site available. Your members collectively have shared much knowledge to many newbies and oldies like myself. My primary hunting grounds are here in California...I have found my share of nuggets...from grain to multi ouncer lunkers, specimens. None of them came easy...except the thousands of pieces of trash I have collected. Thanks for keeping up a great forum and I will continue checking in daily to see what new things members are sharing...as I believe learning is an on going activity. Thanks again and may the gold shine under your coils....California.
California
California
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Greetings from California... Empty Re: Greetings from California...

Post  nuggethill Sun May 08, 2016 10:49 am

G'day mate and welcome as a member to the forum
and yes like you I'm still learning too
even though I've been detecting for 34 years
there is always something more to learn
from these young whipper snappers lol!
regards Harry

Last edited by nuggethill on Sun May 08, 2016 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling lol)
nuggethill
nuggethill
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2016-02-23

http://nuggethill65@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2016 11:23 am

G'day California and welcome to the Forum.

Go Donald Trump..........he is the only one who speaks the truth and how things are. A lot of the politicians are speaking out against him and against the "Truth".......... But the people are sick of all the lies for too long and this is why he is the frontrunner.

Back to top Go down

Post  California Sun May 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Nuggethill, you go that right....continuous education..." Keep On Diggin " .....Uncle Bob, You got that right.....as you can see Trumps popular..but you wont hear that on the news...just mud slingin as usual against him. The silent majority has awakened...lets just hope the "system" don't rob him of his Presidency...they have a way of doing that... Borders, Language, Culture , and Economy....and no more regime changes and covert operated colorful revolutions!
California
California
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Sun May 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Welcome to the forum California

There's always something new to learn in this game.

Cheers Kon Q11
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down