Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the forum

2 posters

Go down

New to the forum Empty New to the forum

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:51 am

Hi all.
Some know me as KD
Others by different names :p
To nugget, fly speck and phoenix. Hi
Chat soon
Nugget, i opened the 2016 account with a .7 bit from rushworth.
Ill be detecting around wrhoo for the next week.
Ciao

Back to top Go down

New to the forum Empty Re: New to the forum

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:59 am

Q31 to the forum

Well done on getting your 2016 account open Q38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Hi DaveyK,
welcome to the forum.
Hope you enjoy it and have fun.

Its been little bit hot in Victoria for a detect so its more pleasant to sit at home and read posts.

Waiting to weather to change then hit the GT.

Take care and stay safe.

GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:36 am

Hi Dave, you finally got on to the forum mate. Welcome. Some may know Dave as "Keep Digging Dave" on other forums. ( On here I'm known as "Wombat Wink " Good to hear that you found a little nuggie to open up 2016 with. Well done. Q36 Your doing better than me. I haven't even looked at a 2016 for detecting. Either it is to hot or I'm down in Melb. building a brick retainer wall for my daughter & her husband. But come Feb look out nuggets I'm coming after you. V06 I'll catch up with you soon or at least give you a ring.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  flyspecks Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Gi'day dave, welcome to the forum , long time no see. Hope to catch up one day and see how you fared in your travels to the west and NSW, until then sport, keep hunting for the big one Smile Smile
flyspecks
flyspecks
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:00 am

Cheers guys,
The warmest welcome one could expect.
Thank you!! Very Happy
Currenntly we are in whroo and i have 1 bit at .7 from Rushworth.
I might have another go later if time permits Smile
It would be great to catch up to you all, maybe when the fruit picking ends we will be closer to the Vic GT Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax800 Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:34 pm

golden wrote:Hi DaveyK,
welcome to the forum.
Hope you enjoy it and have fun.

Its been little bit hot in Victoria for a detect so its more pleasant to sit at home and read posts.

Waiting to weather to change then hit the GT.

Take care and stay safe.

GoldEN

You say us south aussies are soft, At least we detect in the HOT

madmax800
madmax800
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Been thinking, it might be about the time for me to grow the hell up, accept that it's time to get a real job. Own some responsibilities rather than keep on waiting for prospecting to be the redeeming feature that will save the rest of my tragic life.
I put prospecting before the people around me, before any responsibility I might have, before everything. Maybe one day I'll change.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:29 am

Guest wrote:Been thinking, it might be about the time for me to grow the hell up, accept that it's time to get a real job. Own some responsibilities rather than keep on waiting for prospecting to be the redeeming feature that will save the rest of my tragic life.
I put prospecting before the people around me, before any responsibility I might have, before everything. Maybe one day I'll change.

Hey Dave it sounds like you have a few things going on in your life right now that are not pleasant. But mate I can assure you, you can have all of those things that you wish for, it's just a matter of getting them in the right order. As you said, a real job ( that you enjoy) should come first. That will bring responsibility, respect from others around you. In turn it will give you respect to yourself and personal pride. This will ( as you put it) "save the rest of my tragic life". Then you can start looking at prospecting again in a whole new light. I know that we all are hoping of finding that life changing gold nugget that will solve all our problems. 9 times out of 10 this will more that likely never happen. It is like trying to win Tattslotto. But in the mean time we have to live the life we know of now and try and make the best of it. Life is full of never ending change, and we've got to learn to change with it. Mate you've got my number, just ring.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax800 Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:51 am

Great reply Bill
madmax800
madmax800
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down