Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Reviews On The Coiltek 18" Elite Mono?

3 posters

Go down

Any Reviews On The Coiltek 18" Elite Mono?  Empty Any Reviews On The Coiltek 18" Elite Mono?

Post  gold bug sniper Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:40 am

I am curious to hear any reviews on the new Elite 18" mono coil, using a gpx4500/5000. My main coil now is the Elite 14" mono, super happy with it. Just wondering what the depth increase will be using the 18" Elite, and will the 18" Elite pick up sub gram size gold also as you swing, or does sub gram size drop off in detection with the 18" Elite?
gold bug sniper
gold bug sniper
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Any Reviews On The Coiltek 18" Elite Mono?  Empty Re: Any Reviews On The Coiltek 18" Elite Mono?

Post  gold bug sniper Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:33 am

Here is one answer to my question about sub gram detection with the 18" Elite Mono, interesting video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xogO4Su_b6E
gold bug sniper
gold bug sniper
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Any Reviews On The Coiltek 18" Elite Mono?  Empty Re: Any Reviews On The Coiltek 18" Elite Mono?

Post  cruiser1 Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks gbs for putting up the video.I had also been wondering how the 18 inch elite would go on the small stuff.Depth is the next thing,I wonder how deep it will be punching towards the yellow stuff.

Cheers

Phil

cruiser1
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  CostasDee Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:00 am

Sure looks the goods, thx for posting
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down