Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing Brass Knuckles Metal Detecting Find

Go down

Amazing Brass Knuckles Metal Detecting Find Empty Amazing Brass Knuckles Metal Detecting Find

Post  goldgrabber Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Out metal detecting with my friend when he made an amazing discovery. I was out metal detecting with my Minelab X-Terra 705 metal detector and my friend was using his Tesoro. We were metal detecting with out detectors in a woodland permission we have where we usually find coins, lead bullets, rifle casings through to toy cars & cap guns. This trip was a very short trip, we were out for less than 2 hours on the hunt with out metal detectors and my friend unearthed an amazing find which we never expected to discover where we are detecting. My Minelab Xterra 705 happily pulling bullets and a few coins when I heard my mate shouting he had a great find and as you can see in the video, his Tesoro unearthed a great unusual find, some pointed end brass knuckles (knuckle dusters) which was easily declared the find of the day.

goldgrabber
goldgrabber
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down