Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Detecting Tasmania

3 posters

Go down

Metal Detecting Tasmania Empty Metal Detecting Tasmania

Post  Greenwell2 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Howdy all,
Has been a while since I have been in. I have been a busy little beaver and have given the BH a fair work out. I have found all the lower Pre decs except the Florin ( but dont worry I am working on it), about $80 in spendables, a few nice relics and badges, 4 silver rings but no gold and of course the odd million or 2 of pulltabs and ringpulls and other bits of assorted rubbish. A member of another forum I am a member of is moving to Tasmania and has started a Tassie FB page and would like as many taswegians to join as possible. Link below.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/257380367698115/?notif_t=group_admin

Thanks
Roger.

Last edited by Jefgold on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : will have to learn to spell.)
Greenwell2
Greenwell2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-11-25

Back to top Go down

Metal Detecting Tasmania Empty Re: Metal Detecting Tasmania

Post  getascripter Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:28 pm

G'day Greenwell2 ... nice ta meet ya! Good to hear I'm not the only one who is finding every one else's rubbish!! My last trip could have just about made me rich ... with the amount of brass that I found ... and lead!!!
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Metal Detecting Tasmania Empty hi

Post  jackhunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:27 pm

Thanks Roger, just found the post after 2 years of it being here. Thanks for putting that up and yep next week marks two weeks living in Tasmania

jackhunter
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-05-20

http://www.fisheraustralia.com

Back to top Go down