Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPZ7000 vid - anyone need some concrete?

5 posters

Go down

GPZ7000 vid - anyone need some concrete? Empty GPZ7000 vid - anyone need some concrete?

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Time to harden up Razz

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 vid - anyone need some concrete? Empty Re: GPZ7000 vid - anyone need some concrete?

Post  rc62burke Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:25 pm

I have a ??? or 2 about the video for those that use the GPZ, just as he locates the nugget in the scoop & puts it in his hand he then waves the scoop over the coil, to my hearing it gave a response & then again later when he did the same thing with the nugget in his mouth.
Was this a target response or an out of GB moment???? it just looks & sounds a bit puzzling, not trying to be negative it just made me go "What The"???
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 vid - anyone need some concrete? Empty Re: GPZ7000 vid - anyone need some concrete?

Post  goldquest Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Lee I watched the video and I don't know what you are talking about, for me is one more proof that the 7000 is a fantastic machine.
Cheers
goldquest
goldquest
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:37 pm

goldquest wrote:Lee I watched the video and I don't know what you are talking about, for me is one more proof that the 7000 is a fantastic machine.
Cheers

Goldquest,
Are you saying you could not hear the sound when the scoop was passed over the coil field??? at 5:43 & 5:52 there is a distinct sound made when the scoop is over the coil.

Take my question for what it is "A fair dinkum enquiry" about what I heard, I am not trying to detract from the GPZ I am trying to gain some knowledge on it.
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Doofus Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:47 pm

A slight sound can be heard after the nugget is out of the scoop but it could have been a tiny piece of old rusted metal.
He did say he was working an old scraped area and Ora Banda/Siberia is notorious for rubbish everywhere.
cheers

Doofus
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2015-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Qld Sandy Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:30 pm

By the way he moves his arm at the first small response in question, it appears to me that he is aware of something on his person reacting slightly, hence the arm position adjustment.
Qld Sandy
Qld Sandy
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-10-18

https://www.goldcitydetecting.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Um, by the closeness to the coil with the way he is holding the detector it could be any number of things giving a small response, even his head phones or the wireless module, I also saw him chuck the lead pellet back on the ground to find again later. Laughing

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Detrackozi Sat May 02, 2015 12:14 pm

With you there Dave there is no way I could have the coil that close to me without it going off it head with the gear, It would have to be going off its tree with is earphone that close.

Detrackozi
Detrackozi
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down