Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there any members actually brave enough to own codan shares?

2 posters

Go down

Are there any members actually brave enough to own codan shares? Empty Are there any members actually brave enough to own codan shares?

Post  thegoldman24 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:46 pm

l dabble in day trading and don't hold any codan shares myself to risky imo but was wondering if others do.DYOR. Suspect

thegoldman24
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Are there any members actually brave enough to own codan shares? Empty Re: Are there any members actually brave enough to own codan shares?

Post  GPZhunter Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:27 pm

I actually thought about it pre GPZ 7000, saved it in my watch list around a week prior and the price boomed by 16.5 %, never took the plunge thought i missed the boat, not sure where that at now?
I would classify them as extreme high risk? Who knows how long the market for expensive toys like detectors can exist going forward?
As far as Australia is concerned prospecting has significant legllasative risk from political restrictions.

There are far better options on the ASX despite the current economic climate, ( Verge of recession ).

GPZhunter
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down