Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPZ coil prices

2 posters

Go down

GPZ coil prices Empty GPZ coil prices

Post  goldchaser Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:30 pm

I was talking to someone the other day (actually a week + back) and said i reckon the extra coils for this detector might be $750 odd,well how wrong i was,apparently @ $1250 for the 14 and as mentioned here somewhere id say 20" will be $1500,11" well im thinking $1000,hope ya sitting down lol!

First thing i usually do with a coil above 11" is rip the skid plate off,i dont scrub the ground,think i might leave the one on the gpz Idea
A spare 14 would be nice and 11 + 20 as well,now throw in a spare battery,wirless module and where are we at,roughly $15,000 + depending on prices affraid affraid affraid

Just hope someone else can make these coils,if they could halve or come near half on price well......

goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1267
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

GPZ coil prices Empty Re: GPZ coil prices

Post  Redfin Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Why don't we just wait and see, instead of speculating.
Redfin
Redfin
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Redfin wrote:Why don't we just wait and see, instead of speculating.

Ring ya dealer and ask the price of the 14" coil,i'll keep speculating,then ive got a rough idea of whats its gonna cost to have it set up.... Very Happy
goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

GPZ coil prices Empty -gpz-coil-prices

Post  Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:25 pm

goldchaser wrote:  I was talking to someone the other day (actually a week + back) and said i reckon the extra coils for this detector might be $750 odd,well how wrong i was,apparently @ $1250 for the 14 and as mentioned here somewhere id say 20" will be $1500,11" well im thinking $1000,hope ya sitting down lol!

First thing i usually do with a coil above 11" is rip the skid plate off,i dont scrub the ground,think i might leave the one on the gpz Idea
A spare 14 would be nice and 11 + 20 as well,now throw in a spare battery,wirless module and where are we at,roughly $15,000 + depending on prices  affraid affraid affraid

Just hope someone else can make these coils,if they could halve or come near half on price well......

Hi GC, well bud what can i say other than get out there and show us what it has got Very Happy Bud, yeah i would like to know if a 20 inch has even been put on the machine even as a proto type ? Will the platform of the gpz still make it punch through mineralized ground without problems? Anyway bud, hope you recoup some nice nuggets over areas you have done over Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Few people said to me the other day go and hit the good old areas,not really my cup of tea BG,we have only one area weve found in last 2+ yrs thats really worthwhile for it,not alot of deep gold,18 mono has not turned up anything deeper so didn't run the 25" out there,1/2 kg area though,see what it does their,i have a goal of  10grm's first day then i'd  be pretty impressed.....
I think it will take a few months to get a feeling of what it is capable of or not,i'll be listening long and hard from a few in vic,alot of flogged ground,reckon that will be its best test??
The coil prices kinda gobsmacked me a bit,just putting it out there that to properly set it up ya looking at $15-16k,i got no problem with this if it performs,thats the unanswered question at the moment,for us its a bit of a gamble but lifes a bit boring without a gamble now and then.

PS: Yeah im sure the 20" was trialed??? but ive heard no mention of it.....

Last edited by goldchaser on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blabla)
goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:43 pm

I think if people can afford a GPZ7000 coil price shouldn't be an issue Razz

Back to top Go down