Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDC "Supercheap" case

2 posters

Go down

SDC "Supercheap" case Empty SDC "Supercheap" case

Post  Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Picked up a hard case with pick n pluck foam on special from Supercheap yesterday. Thought it would make a good hard storage case for the SDC.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8051

Will do the job & keep everything neatly in one case for short or extended trips.

Back to top Go down

SDC "Supercheap" case Empty Re: SDC "Supercheap" case

Post  AnnieL Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 pm

I went to have a look at one of these, mbaskoIi, and thought with the gear in it it would be a bit too heavy for me.  Yours looks great though. Thanks for posting.

The product was almost sold out at the store I visited.

Annie
AnnieL
AnnieL
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:07 pm

Looks like a very handy item, mental note to inspect it in the flesh soon, who doesn't love a good hard case eh?, I must confess   Rolling Eyes to a barely controlled fetish that compels me to make kits of everything like this...its a disease I tell ya!

Annie! I'm shocked that a fine healthy looking young bush woman in her prime, such as yourself couldn't carry two of those  lol!
Wayne.
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnieL Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 am

Digginerup wrote:

Annie! I'm shocked that a fine healthy looking young bush woman in her prime, such as yourself couldn't carry two of those  lol!
Wayne.

LOL!! Wayne, yep, I will need do more weight training!! Won't be any trouble for a young fella like you!!

It is lockable, but still transportable - if I get one it may be safer in the Cruiser's lockable draws. It would protect things from impact though.

Annie
AnnieL
AnnieL
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi Annie thanks - yeah probably is a little heavy. A good backpack would do or one of the cheap, soft tool bags from Bunnings.
I went the hard case for the extra protection especially if I do a trip in someone elses vehicle. Can put it in the back of a ute or boot etc. without worrying too much about it & everything bar my pick is contained in it.
Definitely wouldn't like to lug it over a long distance if walking into somewhere though Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Digginerup wrote:Looks like a very handy item, mental note to inspect it in the flesh soon, who doesn't love a good hard case eh?, I must confess   Rolling Eyes to a barely controlled fetish that compels me to make kits of everything like this...its a disease I tell ya!

Wayne.
Thanks - I never used to go for stuff like that but thought I'd give it a go. I'm now looking at other gear to see what else I could use one for. A bloke might end up with his gear safely, neatly packed up & being half organised Razz

Back to top Go down