Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie from Kalgoorlie

3 posters

Go down

Newbie from Kalgoorlie Empty Newbie from Kalgoorlie

Post  Digger Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:17 am

Hi all . Just sign up to the forum . Allot of good guys with allot of good advise on here . Just bought a gpx 4000 second hand , got an miners right and tengraph on the computer . Dont know how to choose a good spot or where to go . Went to a couple of spots not far from Kalgoorlie , but bullets were all I could find . At least i know my metal detector works . Struggle with the setting still . Thanks for any advice !
Digger
Digger
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-12-28

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Kalgoorlie Empty Re: Newbie from Kalgoorlie

Post  goldenhero Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:58 am

Welcome to the forum Digger , if you use the search function pertaining to the GPX4000 you can find info relating to settings etc . good luck ..cheers Mick

goldenhero
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Kalgoorlie Empty Newbie from Kalgoorlie

Post  sandy2010 Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:10 am

Digger wrote:
Hi all . Just sign up to the forum . Allot of good guys with allot of good advise on here . Just bought a gpx 4000 second hand , got an miners right and tengraph on the computer . Dont know how to choose a good spot or where to go . Went to a couple of spots not far from Kalgoorlie , but bullets were all I could find . At least i know my metal detector works . Struggle with the setting still . Thanks for any advice !

**************I suggest you join the Eastern Goldfields branch of APLA (Australian Prospectors and Leaseholders Association) in Kal.
A bunch of great guys that can help you......(membership is necessary to get onto some leases).

Be lucky.

sandy2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Kalgoorlie Empty Re: Newbie from Kalgoorlie

Post  Digger Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks guys for the good advice !
Digger
Digger