Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIN TV Is Coming To Laanecoorie

3 posters

Go down

WIN TV Is Coming To Laanecoorie Empty WIN TV Is Coming To Laanecoorie

Post  mariner3800 Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi All,

With a huge amount of work and effort by Wombat, we have Win TV attending this year to do a small feature. So polish up those picks and put on your best overalls and lets show the WIN viewers what prospecting is all about

Well Done Bill ( Wombat )
mariner3800
mariner3800
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

WIN TV Is Coming To Laanecoorie Empty Re: WIN TV Is Coming To Laanecoorie

Post  Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Thats fantastic.

Win Win situation.

Well done Wombat.
GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:33 pm

They are also doing a promo on Win News - Friday Night. I think it will happen straight after the first add break on the News Hour at 6pm. It is coming out of Win News Bendigo. We may also have 10 News Bendigo as well. I spoke to them and sent an E-mail of today with all the info and there going to see what they can do for us as well.
Wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  TTT Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Well done Wombat great effort to get them there

TTT
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi Everyone. I just got back home. Just a reminder about the Win News story on the Bash tonight at 6.30. For anyone that does not live in the Bendigo - Ballarat area you may have to Google "Win News Bendigo" as it is coming out of that station and then watch it on your PC. If it is not on tonight it will be on tomorrow night at the same time. If anyone can record it for the members and can put it up on the site, that would be great.
wombat Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Sorry Guys & Gals but Win new did not put it on again tonight scratch May be tomorrow night or one night during the week.
wombat Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:18 pm

I just had a phone call from Win News and it looks like it will be on tonight. cheers cheers 
Now if one of you technical type of guys can go into Win News Bendigo site or tape it from the tellie and put it up on the site that would be great. Q10  I've got the meeting of the PMAV at the Clunes Pub tonight so I'll be watching it there. It will be on the 6.30 local News Bendigo.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:33 pm

OK Guys I rang Win News today and they have informed me that it will be on TONIGHT at 6.30 cheers cheers cheers So anyone that can get Win News Bendigo please try and record it and we'll see about getting it out on the site. Remember it should come on after the first lot of adds.
wombat Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Well Guys & Gals it was on after the weather report and if you blinked you would have missed it. It went for about 45 seconds.But Oh well at least people will see that wenot only look for gold but also chip in and help out on charity's
wombat Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Wombat wrote:Well Guys & Gals it was on after the weather report and if you blinked you would have missed it. It went for about 45 seconds.But Oh well at least people will see that wenot only look for gold but also chip in and help out on charity's
wombat Wink 
Hi folks, did anyone record that to put up here?

Wayne.cheers 
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:29 am

Hi Wayne Yes I did. I recorded it on a stick but don't know how to get it from the stick to the site. If anyone can help me that would be great.
wombat Wink 

Back to top Go down