Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie looking for some help :) please

2 posters

Go down

Newbie looking for some help :) please Empty Newbie looking for some help :) please

Post  96bathmr2 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:51 am

Hi everyone thanks for taking the time to read my post.

A bit of background of me, I'm 21 and caught the gold bug after watching shows on the discovery channel. Me and my mate are keen to do a bit of hunting to see what's out there, we are both based in Townsville, but defiantly interested in travel. We have just bought a panning kit each, just to get started. But interested in buying a detector at some point. Basically we just want to find some areas to go and mayb do some panning, also would like to catch up with like minded people. If there is any help or assistance you could offer we would love it!

Cheers

Ben (96bathmr2)

96bathmr2
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-06

Back to top Go down

Newbie looking for some help :) please Empty Re: Newbie looking for some help :) please

Post  Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Newbie looking for some help :) please Empty Re: Newbie looking for some help :) please

Post  rc62burke Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi Ben
I am in Townsville, I have been detecting since 08, I also do some panning/Sluicing.
I am the Vice Pressident of the Townsville Metal Detecting Club, we are quite active & have a club trip planned for each month except when it is too hot or wet, a great bunch of blokes with different experiences, if you PM me your email I will forward our latest newsletter so you have some info on the club.
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  96bathmr2 Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Pm sent mate

96bathmr2
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-06

Back to top Go down