Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why GARRETT produces defective products??

4 posters

Go down

Why GARRETT produces defective products?? Empty Why GARRETT produces defective products??

Post  superale Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:51 pm

With this coil I went only 4 times ( 3 in the field, and 1 dive underwater ) .... And here - see the result !!! What to do ? I can submit to the court at GARRETT ? confused Why GARRETT produces defective products?? P1040010
superale
superale
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Why GARRETT produces defective products?? Empty Re: Why GARRETT produces defective products??

Post  superale Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:57 pm

2. GARRETT set a shi..y Chinese cable! Thin plastic sheath - not designed for detectors! especially since it was made in violation of Technology !Why GARRETT produces defective products?? P1040011
superale
superale
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Why GARRETT produces defective products?? Empty Re: Why GARRETT produces defective products??

Post  superale Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:02 pm

3.Why GARRETT produces defective products?? P1040012
superale
superale
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanll Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Contact your nearest friendly Garrett dealer that sells Infinium LS detectors for advise.

ivanll

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Redfin Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi mate, what did Garrett Aust say when they viewed the photo's?, and your description?
I personally have never seen any cable degrade like that unless subjected to a massive heat source.
How old is the machine / coil ?
I am sure if you haven't already done so an email with your serial number would have a new one on the way very quickly.
Redfin
Redfin
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Miner Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:50 pm

And whats all the 'gunk' joining the two halves together???
Surely thats not the quality of Garrett coils from the factory??

I smell yet another rat..........
Gold Miner
Gold Miner
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:07 pm

superale,

Garrett is a reputable Company - Contact the dealer you purchased this Coil from.. Most obviously this is the best option for you..

Pointless bring this issue here.. Neutral

Administration

Back to top Go down