Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Karratha

2 posters

Go down

New Member - Karratha Empty New Member - Karratha

Post  nariekone Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Gday all, my name is Kieran and i live in Wickham which is just north of Karratha. Im new to this game having just bought my first detector (gpx 5000) yesterday so you will probably see me on here regularly now asking dumb questions Embarassed Im planning on getting to know my machine a bit and then hope to get out and do a bit this year so if there are any other members up this way that feel like imparting some of their knowledge onto newbie or are even just willing to let me tag along when heading out then let me know.

Would be much appreciated!!

Kieran

nariekone
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-23

Back to top Go down

New Member - Karratha Empty Re: New Member - Karratha

Post  Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Welcome Kieran ! I'm sure there will be a few helpful guys along soon to guide you on your way! I don't detect but I can welcome you any way. always remember the only dumb question is the one not asked!!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenhero Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Welcome to the forum , learn the ML 5000 and soon your posts will be Golden ones , goodluck . cheers Mick

goldenhero
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Talking about Golden posts here i am cheers

Welcome to the forum Kieran and wishing you lot of yellow on your detecting trips.
You have the best machine on market so looking forward to some yellow pictures soon.
Feel free to ask any questions and use the search button for any topic you are interested in.
Some evenings there are a couple of members in chat section so good to meet, ask and learn.

GoldEN

Back to top Go down