Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ground balance

2 posters

Go down

ground balance Empty ground balance

Post  buck06 Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:10 pm

yesterday and today i have had the worst time ever trying to ground balance or get to run my 4500 smooth as it normaly runs . thought it was the ground balance button but no checked tracking it works/makes the sound etc . the only way to get it smooth is tune it like my old 2200, dont understand why has any body had thjs problem or should i send it to m/lab to be checked out. ground balance Icon_question ground balance Icon_question ground balance Icon_question ground balance Confused ground balance Confused ground balance Confused . changed coils/ checked button/ checkedtracking button into machine ground balance Confused ground balance Confused ground balance Confused please help
buck06
buck06
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

ground balance Empty Re: ground balance

Post  Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:58 am

G'day buck06

Are you sure it is a ground balance issue and not an EMI (electromagnetic atmospheric intereference issue), you should be able to GB in ENHANCE or SMOOTH mode if NORMAL is giving trouble. You can not GB out EMI, you need to alter some of the other settings to control it.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

ground balance Empty ground balance

Post  buck06 Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:12 pm

thanks dave for your help ground balance Icon_cyclops ground balance Icon_cyclops got out early today took 3/4 times to balance in enhance and played with the settings got it running smooth azzzz . had a ball.1/2a oz in bits and1/2 adozen redfin for my fridge . xmas came late for me . again thanks ground balance Icon_santa ground balance Icon_santa ground balance Icon_santa
buck06
buck06
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

ground balance Empty Re: ground balance

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:33 pm

G'day Buck, I had a heck of a job in your area last week, EMI was terrible. It was the worst I had experienced to date.
Had similar probs over at Tarnagulla the following day but not as bad.
Cheers
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

ground balance Empty balance

Post  buck06 Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 pm

hi goldstaker had a talk to a few people into tec / **** certain areas have heaps of problems as mine/telstra/tv/ phone/radar/etc cant workout whitch but i will in the end. happens certain times per year ground balance Icon_question ground balance Icon_question ground balance Icon_question i still think its telstras towers changing there angle ground balance Icon_question ground balance Icon_question ground balance Icon_question ground balance Icon_question ground balance Icon_question ground balance Icon_question cheers buck p.s if you hadded a modderd machine you would done your head in. we tryed one cheers buck
buck06
buck06
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down