Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW

+29
MammothShaft
doyta
chippy
rimfire007
GOFORIT
Firefly
Rwork
gold digger
Alan WA
Sw1fty
Mechanic
Narrawa
Hotrocks
picknshuffle
ttrash
Detrackozi
Jigalong
Minermike
Jonathan Porter
Gldseeker
slimpickens
malcolm mclean
Ash100456
philip.j.thompson
Curley
getascripter
Nightjar
Twodogs/Dion
CostasDee
33 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty Re: CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Alan WA wrote:
I was told by my friend at the detector shop where I bougt the CTX from that It has the chip in the coil and that all new detectors that Minelab releases will have this chip in the coil.

Aurumpro

Does that mean we shouldn't get any new coils till after
the next '5000' comes out?

Enjoying the thread. Thanks

Alan

I had already been thinking about that too Alan.
I hope that aftermarket coils will still be available and not security chiped out by Minelab/Codan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Minermike Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:30 pm

I did click onto a link in the U.K. and they were talking about the CTX 3030. They were using the GPS. They got photos from Google Maps of the fields they were interested in. Then put some plot points in as to where they wanted to detect. What beat them , was the grass was too high to detect ! I can see that the GPS could be useful in the U.K. but in Australia the message comes up " no photos available " on that scale.
Minermike
Minermike
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty re cxt 3030

Post  gold digger Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:29 pm

hi all i have a x terra 705 was going to buy a sd but after reading this thread i think the 3030 is the go as i do a lot of parks and the beach what a great forum to learn top marks to every one happy new year to all cheers steve

gold digger
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-10-20

http://airlie79@yahoo.com.au

Back to top Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty re ctx 3030 review

Post  Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:52 pm

hi aurumpro,wow bud off the forum,for less than a week getting close to 2500 views sold countless 30/30s for minelab the least they could do is to offer you a field test on there up comming machines!being a fulltime opperator that can explain to the forum the pros and cons in detail would only be a positive for the forum and minelab. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rwork Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 pm

I will post a link to a story on another forum but you may not be able to view it without being a member. Words enclosed.
Pictures on the other site.
I think Bendigo gold will use the story and i am sure minelab will be interested even though they don't push the 3030 as a gold machine.

http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php/topic,15866.0.html
Story put in by Relic hunter Timmy

Went relic hunting with the CTX3030... did NOT expect to find this beauty !!
So i went back to my favourite coin/relic site near the old gold mining camp to try find some more coins and buckles i may have missed previously.
On the side of a steep slope which leads into the gully i dug a target which, on the CTX3030 was the same ID as a sixpence, and since i had dug many here before i was excited to think i may have another. After 4 inches digging hard clay i was very surprised to see this little beauty in my hand.
I never once thought i had any chance of finding nuggets in this location with this detector . Note also, the detector wasnt even ground balanced ! . Just goes to show.
The sunburn and 2km walk into the isolated mining camp was worth every painful step.
Next time i go back, i still wont be expecting this again.. Absolute fluke.
She weighs in at 33.7 grams

Great pictures on his story, Rwork

Rwork
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Seriously Minelab, this favourable, in depth review has had at last count 2568 views of it, and not by the general public, but by detectorists. At the measly rate of even $1.00 per view that comes to $2568.00 of free publicity. The 30/30 is aproximately that price retail and about a quarter of that to make, if that. The least you could do is send Aurumpro another one as a thank you.
(This is just my own opinion, I don't know the guy personaly)
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Totally agree with some suggestions regarding reward.
I have never owned a relic machine of any sort in my life.
On Friday i bought CTX3030.
I am sure i will have fun.
Thanks Aueumpro for a fantastic post and may gold (and coins) follow you wherever you go.

If you have a body of Jennifer Hawkins or Megan Gale i am million percent sure you would be marketing their CTX3030 Razz

Keep digging.
GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 pm

golden wrote:Totally agree with some suggestions regarding reward.
I have never owned a relic machine of any sort in my life.
On Friday i bought CTX3030.
I am sure i will have fun.
Thanks Aueumpro for a fantastic post and may gold (and coins) follow you wherever you go.

If you have a body of Jennifer Hawkins or Megan Gale i am million percent sure you would be marketing their CTX3030 Razz

Keep digging.
GoldEN

I wish you the best of luck with it.
It'll be a bit of a learning curve if you've never had a late model ML coin detector.
Just read the MANUAL (after you print it out Mad GRRRR) multiple times and you shold pick it up pretty quick.
(The manual heaps of usfull info in there Wink )

GEEZE I didn't realise there would be so much interest in my review.

MMMMMM Jennifer Hawkins and Megan Gale MMMMMMMMM cyclops queen queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:31 am

Hello Aurumpro,

Thanks for the good review. I had a couple of questions that i was hoping you could help me with.

I have never tried it and probably never will and I don’t care if it didn’t have it as I already have a hand held. And after reading the use policy you have to sign in order register to use it I’ll NEVER USE IT FOR SURE.
What clause(s) in the use policy made you draw this conclusion?

Because it out performs any other VLF detector.
In your opinion does this include the White's Goldmaster series or the Fisher Goldbug 2?

Thanks again and happy prospecting Smile

Firefly.

Firefly
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Firefly wrote:Hello Aurumpro,

Thanks for the good review. I had a couple of questions that i was hoping you could help me with.

I have never tried it and probably never will and I don’t care if it didn’t have it as I already have a hand held. And after reading the use policy you have to sign in order register to use it I’ll NEVER USE IT FOR SURE.
What clause(s) in the use policy made you draw this conclusion?

Because it out performs any other VLF detector.
In your opinion does this include the White's Goldmaster series or the Fisher Goldbug 2?

Thanks again and happy prospecting Smile

Firefly.

Hi Firefly

To answer your first question
I shold have been a little clearer about how it works, you can use the GPS option on the detector without agreeing to the use policy but inorder to use all of the mapping features you have to agree to the use policy
and if you read the use policy you are giving up your privacy and are allowing Minelab and Google to access certain information.
I am a bit of a privacy freak and do not give away my extremly valuable privacy unless absolutly nessesary.
(Yes I'm one of those tinfoil hat wearing conspiresy nutters Razz )
And I dont want minelab/codan or even worse google to have access to my valuable info and want to protect my find locations from pirates pirat Smile .
After all it be me hard earned TREASURE AAAARRRRRHHHHH pirat

To answer your second question It will not out perform these two on verrrry small gold (smaller than 0.2g)
If there is NO TRASH. But on nuggets bigger than this and in heavy trash it will out perform them easily
and will out perform them when looking for coins too.

Last edited by aurumpro on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks for the info Aurumpro.

Have you experienced any improvements with the ctx3030 depth capabilities say in comparison with the X-Terra 705?

Cheers,

Firefly.

Firefly
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Firefly wrote:Thanks for the info Aurumpro.

Have you experienced any improvements with the ctx3030 depth capabilities say in comparison with the X-Terra 705?

Cheers,

Firefly.

YES the CTX performs way better than the 705 as it uses multiple frequency technology instead of a single frequency like the 705 is limited to. So it performs better on a range of targets at the same time and you don't need all of these different frequency coils as the one coil dose the job of many and saves you time as well, that would have been wasted searching the same area previously searched with a different frequency coil.

Back to top Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty Great review Aurumpro

Post  GOFORIT Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 pm

I purchased my CTX 3030 in Nov and have only used it probably only 15 or so times on beaches, parks & playgrounds. Though I am still learning I have found a small number of coins & some jewellery. The 3030 initially seemed a confusing machine to operate but once I started using it and trying the differnt search modes & settings it all started to make sense. Upto now my main experience has been with the GP3500, GPX4500 & now a GPX500....which I have'nt used yet. Will be going to Dunolly early April to put both machines through their paces in the goldfields. The reports I have read on the 3030 have all been positive........well done Minelab.

Regards,

GOFORIT

GOFORIT
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty problems with the battery latches on ctx 3030

Post  rimfire007 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi Guys,
This is my first post so if its not done quite right I'll guess you will let me know.
I have a ctx 3030 thats only had the battery off twice for charging and the piviots on the main body of the detector that mount the battery latches have both broken. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I have sent an email to minelab and are waiting on a reply.

rimfire007
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi rimfire007
Ive used constantly mine for many months and have not had any problems with the battery latches, nor has anybody I know who has one.
You should take it back to the dealer that you bought it from or send it to minelab as it will definitely be under warranty.
Also Its way better to call minelab than it is to send an email as they will sort out your problem straight away.

Back to top Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty Battery latches on CTX 3030

Post  GOFORIT Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Hi Rimfire007.

I have opened the battery compartment on my CTX 3030 numerous times to re-charge it and have not experienced any problems. Let Minelab have a look at it. I have had my CTX 3030 headphones replaced due to a poor connection in the plug. Contact Kevin at Minelab Service Center, I found him to be very helpfull.

Regards,

GOFORIT

GOFORIT
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty re battery latch problems

Post  rimfire007 Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the feed back and thanks for the great review Aurumpro it has been very helpful. I rang minelab who where most helpful my ctx 3030 is one its way to HQ for repair , it is the first case they have heard of concerning the battery latches. I look foward to mastering the ctx 3030, it dose not replace my gpx5000 but gives me a different size hammer to hit a different size nail. Please keep the setting / feedback coming through I feel this will help us all get the best out of a great new detector.

thanks Rimfire007 W.A

rimfire007
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  chippy Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Bloody great review i have definatly made up my mind on getting one u answered every question i had once agaian many
thanks from a now unconfused newbie, cheers..
chippy
chippy
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2013-03-17

Back to top Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty Price

Post  doyta Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi new to forum, was wondering what's the best price you guys have been purchasing the 3030 for in aus? and where?
Cheers pete

doyta

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  MammothShaft Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Very nice review, i thought about getting one but compared $2600 to $850 and bought myself an xterra 705 instead

Last edited by MammothShaft on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

MammothShaft
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty I disagree,

Post  jamessmith2 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:58 am

This guest post reeks of setup to me, similar to the minelab testers "unbiased" newspaper story just before Christmas
yeah if the pics and propaganda was titled E-trac finds I would say quite possible,

But with a CTX, certainly NOT FROM MY EXPERIENCE.

To put my money where my mouth is, both my CTX Machines are now coming up for sale,
40446501115 and 40446504601. keep an eye out in Adelaide gumtree.
Not looking for a profit, just my money back! they owe me $4200 for the pair, one is only a few hours woth of testing.

After serious testing all over the silly season it is apparent Minelabs' within specs and my expecations of advancement on etrac function are to fare apart for me to keep owning any ctx.

I also add I have never owned or even used any other brand detector, than minelab, except for a Garrett propointer I got after the new miners den Adelaide stuffed me around on a purchase.

jamessmith2
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  CostasDee Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:15 am

You are well within your right to disagree jamessmith2, but I can assure you that the review from "guest" was not a setup and the only reason it is coming up as "guest" is because the member deleted his account for a short time due to some computer problems. Everyone's experience with the 3030 will be different with a lot depending on their personal level of its understanding and functionality. In this situation, the writer is by far, very knowledgeable in the 3030's functions and also has dedicated a lot of time to get to know the machine. So once again, I can assure you that this is not a "setup" post.
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty follow up,

Post  jamessmith2 Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:07 am

Well the style of everything in the post seems to follow a Williams script I have seen before.
Anyways
If any converts want to lose less money than by buying new they can help me get my money back.
The insurmountable problem I have is the pin pointing function is stuffed about with the fact the detector picks the target on both outer coil loops, and of course the stronger (but not always stronger) centre line where both windings over lap.
To fill buckets with coins like in the picture one cannot afford to spend 5 minutes xing over and over again to find where the real target is.
My New years eve take after the same event-everything else the same (except for less competition swinging coils) was less than one third of the year before using the etrac, way more frustrating, needed the pin pointer.

To me in practical near every day use to find freshly lost coins the ctx is a retrograde step to the etrac.
Kevin, Greg and Nenad at minelab Torrensville have given me AAA+++ service, but the fact remains I have to come to terms that for me where time is of the essence, the extra it cost to buy the ctxs not only cost hard $ but also loses $ every hour swinging the coil.
At this stage my ideal seems to be a "overclocked" etrac to make it crunch the numbers quicker- if that early computer concept still exists.
I will hound Nenad at minelab to see if such a beast exists or is possible later this morning.

The other thing in general is that If anyone has a work around for the pinpointing problem minelab don't know it: no one has been able to help from my earlier post,
even had a email from a USA minelab dealer also admitting he also has trouble pinpointing his personal ctx, but no usable cure.

If you believe the person is in fact unbiased, fair enough, and if he doesn't have the pinpointing problem with his machine how can minelab say both mine are within spec. It is even evident, but less of a pain with the 6"coil Minelab loaned me to try out, again a +ve for minelab Service,
Again I reiterate if the pics refer-ed to etrac, I could near match but ctx no way.
For me unless a solution is found the cxt machines are a backwards step and perhaps judging from slightly used for sale so are many other users. The tales of problems are just as important on a forum for learners to see to help them decide, or seek further info.

jamessmith2
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldHound Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:24 am

jamessmith2
How long have you used the ctx for?
How long did it take you to become familiar/successful with your etrak?

GoldHound
GoldHound
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 am

JS, It is obvious you are having problems however the same problem with both machines?
Do not own a CTX however can relate to an earlier experience.
Bought a brand new SD-2100 and thought I knew it well after a few months of detecting. Thought the unstable threshold was part of the deal.
One very windy morning I sat down in the protection of a grove of trees and once again played with the settings for a few hours.
Long story short, walked away from there with a machine running as smooth as silk.
For the next 8/10 years that machine talked to me and amazed many that a mono coil could be used on ground they wouldn't look at with their modern machines.
The bottom line is taking the time,
jamessmith2 - To fill buckets with coins like in the picture one cannot afford to spend 5 minutes xing sic over and over again to find where the real target is.
often reaps the reward.
Slow down.

Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2688
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

CTX 3030 USERS REVIEW - Page 3 Empty just been to Minelab

Post  jamessmith2 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Wasn't expecting more replies so quick,
the enjoyable bit first, SD machine, love it, first machine, still got it, enjoy using it, find way too many bullet leads etc , but if I pass the SEF coil- I think it is technically a mod double D over gold I will be digging often 2 deep for the size of the nugget.Only other very minor mod one of the remove scew pot has been made outside knob for quicker adjustment. These are I believe still the main machines to use with BIG drag coils.
There are a couple of mono coils among the unused stuff, but I am more than happy with the coils I use, one is a bit of a monster, 23X17", the old arm only lasts a few hours swinging that, and then I use a 15" until beer o'clock, or she who must be obeyed calls time.

I don't break records, but i am happy with my results.

The etrac took me about a month to see there was light at the end of the tunnel, and then a quantum leap in progress when I started playing with the emulator on the laptop and using emulator practised settings in the field then wheels felloff for a short burst, but it was the machine, Kevin at minelab basically stripped it, and re assembled it as it should have been in first assembly, and since then with the coils I use I am very very happy with results.
The first ctx has been in my possession for 3 months, some minelab warantee work for a few days.
Both of the ctx machines have the same problem re pinpointing characteristics, with both stock 11", and 6" coils, though with the 6"coil the problem is easier managed.
My major concern is that for the type of detecting I wanted to use the ctxs for (the next generation from the etrac is advertised and promoted as an improvement on the etrac) it turns out that as well as the exact location of the target problem, I also have to run a lot more open discrimination pattern than on the etrac, and since about an hour ago have another setting recommendation from Greg Johns at Minelab.
The nuisance value to me as well as the cash spent is needing a tame rabbit to dig all the extra holes so basically more work, time to get equal, or often less results, and having to carry and use the propointer, and diiging tools instead of just the old woodchisel popping tool.
Since Christmas day none of my finds were any thing I would not have got with my etrac, except for 5c pieces- that is one thing the ctx excels on, I dont have to discriminate 12 07 out, it is possible for me to tell the difference in sound between 5c and a 12 07 pulltab.
Yes I can also go slow with open discrimination deep on with the etrac, and find the long lost sterling and 22ct coins but that is again a different type of detecting- different settings techniques,for machine and different locations and logic- mindset, for the person if it is not to be "Dumb Luck"
As most other detector users are direct competition for this sort of searching very few give away these sort of secrets- and I am not asking for those.
Basically I have near totally given up that the ctxs will be an advance compared to my use of the etrac.
Actually there is a little advance, but it needs an alarm feature- the clock.

jamessmith2
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldHound Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Even though you were pretty rude in your previous comments about my review post I will try to help you.
I found all of that stuff and way way more with the CTX and after using the CTX for a short while I never used my etrak again, it just sat there so I gave it to my mate.
I would NEVER go back to the etrak from the CTX.

Re pin-pointer accuracy
I have no such problems with the pin-pointer (but I understand how it works)
I run the pin-pointer in 'Pin-pointer lock' for ease of use, I also run 'target trace pinpoint' so that I can pin point ONLY the desired target as the pin-pointer will lock on to the strongest target when multiple targets are under the coil, so when using this feature you can watch the screen and chose the desired target and pin-point that one.
another useful technique I use in cluttered areas if I'm having trouble with multiple targets is to with the pin pointer off I sweep the coil whilst slowly moving toward the area that you detected the target until you see the desired target come up on the screen, take a mental note of where the leading edge of the crossover on the coil was when you hit the desired target now repeat this 3 more times each at 90deg to the last and you should have a accurate location of your desired target.

The conclusion that I have come to from reading your posts is that your primary goal is to find modern coins at the beach/park is this correct?
On the few occasions that I searched for modern coins (after concerts in the domain sydney) I found it most useful to turn the 'sensitivity' down, turn 'recovery deep' off and use the 'high trash' target separation setting as most of the coins are very shallow and you don't need the depth my best was $853 in 4 hrs when doing this I just dig the $1, $2, 50c and silver as to not waist time.

The primary thing I use the CTX for is searching for valuable old coins/treasure this is what the CTX really shines at and you are correct I only divulge those secrets to the very select few.

GoldHound
GoldHound
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Welcome back Mr.Au  T01 

Nice to read your posts again.

Thanks,

GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Aurumpro wrote:my best was $853 in 4 hrs

Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post  jamessmith2 Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:30 pm

i have just come back in after 3.5 hours and managed to find three targets - including trash using a very open discrimination pattern,with the ctx. I then went out in exactly the same park tried to retrace my steps with the etrac as much as i could for slightly less than an hour. Apart from the dozen or so coins 5 cents right thru to a $2 coin I also swung the etrac over the holes I had dug previously and none of them showed targets, the closest etrac find was 4inches from a hole i had dug looking for the $2 the ctx was showing.As the other holes were for trash numbers I did not bother to waste too much time finding what and where the actual target was.
On Greg Johns suggestion mentioned in last post I did do what you have suggested regard putting it in manual and dropping the setting right down, the result was amazing but useless for finding anything, the older ctx I was using today- with a very close to new coil, was at random indicating the target on the extreme left winding, on the extreme right, every now and again giving a signal left, centre and right and to a much lesser extent the only in the coil centre the same as the etrac is pretty well all the time. This has opened a new can of worms regards fault finding this machine - minelab factory again tomorrow morning.
Regards having to use the actual pinpointer with the ctx that is a suggestion of the minelab people, with the etrac I do pretty much as you are suggesting, generally not needing to do the 90 degree turn, but slowly inching the whole coil down til target lost then back up until acquired again and then pop the target with a old wood chisel just a little lower than where the windings lap over each other.With the Ctx the position is near impossible to get to have any consistency, also the depth indication seem way way out of reality when a target is actually found, how reliable is the depth indicator with you machine?

You have got the assessment of one planned use for the ctx pretty right and without going into absolute specifics your Domain procedure is essentially also how I run the Etrac,
My actual tally $ wise is not any where as good as your record, but if your Ctx is running Like I feel mine should and etrac does I believe your record, It is achievable, but it is not happening with mine, and since both my Ctxs have been pronounced within tolerance by Minelab I am starting to make noise about it.
I appreciate your suggestions, I hope you understand why I made the comments I did, I personally did not know the "Guest" was a regular with a proven honorable record, I, just weeks ago, saw a story in a SA newspaper near identical words pics including a bucket of coins etc but failing to mention which metal detector company the person tested detectors for. I also reiterate I would have no trouble believing those results for a etrac. I also understand there will be people who say that what I am saying re the etrac sounds hard to believe. When I have this all sorted and the ctxs working or gone I will pm you with a the few little things I prefer with my etrac set up that your mate might want to try with your old machine, At the moment I have ctx related stresses that have gone well past the point of irking me.
All the best and I honestly wish you good successful research-and what follows on after that.

jamessmith2
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next