Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MITSUBISHI PAJERO--CAMBER ON THE REAR

2 posters

Go down

MITSUBISHI PAJERO--CAMBER ON THE REAR Empty MITSUBISHI PAJERO--CAMBER ON THE REAR

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 pm

STRUFF had a run of 5 pajero's in 2 days lookin for a wheel alignment on the rear--
with independent rear wheel suspension the factory set camber is scrubbing out the inside of the back wheels big time..
Maybe befor u leave on ya trip u might want to get the boys in the city to do some minor adjustment to them to straighten up a tad more..
Even pullin a van the weight on the rear is not enough to straighten out too much..
Sorry but my machine will only allow me to do front wheel adjustments correctly..

Food for thought--
Regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

MITSUBISHI PAJERO--CAMBER ON THE REAR Empty Re: MITSUBISHI PAJERO--CAMBER ON THE REAR

Post  Cams 4500 Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:20 am

If the inside is scrubbing then it would be too low? At first I thought people might be lifting them 2" and not getting an alignment, maybe the springs are soft and have sagged since new, or they are just carrying too much. Will have to keep an eye on mine. Have already had a front align done as left front was feathering, and I haven't hit anything.
Cams 4500
Cams 4500
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

MITSUBISHI PAJERO--CAMBER ON THE REAR Empty Re: MITSUBISHI PAJERO--CAMBER ON THE REAR

Post  Kon61gold Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:25 pm

Thanks One Day, will keep an eye on it - Mitsubishi Pajero 2006

Jeff
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4504
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down