Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

working a area

2 posters

Go down

working a area Empty working a area

Post  buck06 Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:04 pm

hi all my mate found acouple of small bits on saterday and worked the area all day with no more finds i asked him if he had worked it proply he had . so on sunday he took me there . after 1 hour i had 13.6 grams so sometimes when people think thay have worked a spot thay havent . i always try to get my mate to check after me because we all work different ways with a different idears . i run a momo coil and he runs a dd seems to work well for us Crying or Very sad javascript:emoticonp('Crying or Very sad')
Crying or Very sad
buck06
buck06
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

working a area Empty Re: working a area

Post  echidnadigger Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:31 am

Just goes to show that working with a trusted mate can be a lot of fun. Two different techniques on the same ground can often produce different results. Both detector operators can learn a lot from each other. In the long run you find more gold this way, I feel. Provided you both hit the ground with the same enthusiasm and you don't put a value on the gold other than what you have each found and achieved as mates.
Brett.
echidnadigger
echidnadigger
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

working a area Empty good mates

Post  buck06 Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:25 pm

your right its not all about the gold . we both are learning different things and enjoying the bush beer and bulls/it each time out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
buck06
buck06
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down