Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hill end, angry man on the turon river

+15
phill
kiwijw
rowdy
gollstar
Nature_Pete
shelby23
Fly_Dirt
Narrawa
detecta2
Inhere
Tributer
GoldstalkerGPX
skysite
nero_design
goldminer997
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hill end, angry man on the turon river - Page 2 Empty Re: Hill end, angry man on the turon river

Post  rowdy Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi Flydirt,
You should get some lifesize tin cutouts of a person using a detector and place them all over the outskirts of the property, just make sure that they have plenty of bullet holes in them. That should give them the hint.
Rowdy
rowdy
rowdy
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Hill end, angry man on the turon river - Page 2 Empty Re: Hill end, angry man on the turon river

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Further suggestions appreciated.
Yer "this property is patroled 2 days a week with a loaded shotgun ......................you guess which days Very Happy
Similar sign was in a window of a house in Sofala (dont know if its still there) 2(or 3?) doors down from the old general store.
old fencing wire
No good they will use a DD coil, you need lead.
Regards

freshwater wrote:

PS Fly Dirt, it wasnt the same bloke who has a white truck with a pendel on the roof was it

I believe this same bloke has now been spotted at Windyer
LOL Narrawa https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t3106p30-was-it-somebody-on-this-site-that-said-doug-stone-was-doing-a-nsw-prospecting-book#29900

Back to top Go down

Post  gollstar Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Pretty disturbing
gollstar
gollstar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:13 am

Up in Clermont there is a bent and busted old detector hanging from a tree near a claim. It is a good message.
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post  Narrawa Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:31 am

freshwater wrote:
Regards

PS Fly Dirt, it wasnt the same bloke who has a white truck with a pendel on the roof was it
Whats that in red??
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwijw Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 am

[/quote]
may you be plagued with mineral-bearing rocks, hard-cracked soil, pestilence, serpents, locusts, poisonous vegetation and great multitudes of pull tabs. bottlecaps and rusty nails and may you spend the remaining years of your wretched life digging signals of false origin. Evil or Very Mad

Fly_Dirt

Hi there Fly Dirt, I would just like to add a couple more to that list.
May his earholes turn to ar5eholes & 5hit all over his sholders & his balls bung up & vester, mortify & burst & may the dripings from his dick drip drip drip & rot his shoe laces the lousy useless low down good for nothing BAS***D. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing
Hope that wasnt too heavy .

Happy hunting

JW Smile
kiwijw
kiwijw
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:58 am

Narrawa wrote:
freshwater wrote:
Regards

Whats that in red??
Letters ??? did i guess right???
Or what is called a quoting spelling mishap.
Regards

Back to top Go down

Post  Narrawa Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:08 am

freshwater wrote:
Narrawa wrote:
freshwater wrote:
Regards

Whats that in red??
Letters ??? did i guess right???
Or what is called a quoting spelling mishap.
Regards

The witches hat is in the store room, ware it proudly like i had to. lol!
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  phill Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:16 pm

where
we're
ware
wair
wear

lol
phill
phill
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Darylr Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi Fly_Dirt,

You need some of these signs along the road to deter visitors.

"DANGER - UNEXPLODED ORDINANCE"

Tried to put the photo up but doesn't want to co-operate

regards

Darylr

Last edited by Darylr on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't work the first few times)
Darylr
Darylr
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  maxxAu Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Penal ware elephant silent
The mind boggles
maxx

maxxAu
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Fly_Dirt wrote:Marachu, golding on public land is a bit like fishing.....if you leave your spot expect it to be fished out when you get back. Public is just that ......for everyone. That's why if you find a good spot, leave it with that "untouched" look so hopefully you can go back and finish off later.

But private land is a different kettle of fish. As I've said before in a post on another thread, it can also be very awkward for a property owner to have to approach people who are obviously enjoying themselves, to inform them that they are trespassing. There are so many nutters in the world today, and just like nutty property owners there are also nutty trespassers, which makes for a somewhat cautious approach.

The other half is a "hunter" and I"m afraid his eye sight is not like it use to be and nowadays everything looks like Roos! So it's a bit of a worry if folk are sneaking around where their not suppose to be while he's out with his lead throwers.

We have an auger and plenty of old fencing wire so we might have to do some seeding. Rolling Eyes Down in Victoria a detecting friend dug up a small metal sign at about a foot down with "Dickhead" stamped on it. Might have to get a quote on 1000 for starters. Laughing

The family have come up with a few suggestions for signs......."Beware of the Cranky Bitch" "Trespassers will be Composted" "Can you Run Faster than 3000 feet per second" "IF You Think Mum's Mad Wait Till Dad's Here" "Danger Deep Shafts - We Don't Stock Lime For Nothing" "Smith & Wesson Live Here" "Trespassers Will Be Shot - Survivors Will Be Shot Again"

Further suggestions appreciated. Very Happy

ahhh so what your saying is the person who jumped your fence has no RESPECT for you as a property owner ,to which i agree wholeheartedly, and is likely to be the kind of person who would jump into your spot at lunch on public land as well !! A person like that would probably have no respect for any one let alone themselves! I do hope you catch this interloper and that the authoritys hang him/her out to dry!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Hill end, angry man on the turon river - Page 2 Empty Angry idiots at hill end.

Post  jayvee Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:29 pm

I really cannot understand the writings and ravings of some of the authors of this forum"s entries,this is 2011 AD there is such a thing, and things like visual harrasment,verbal harrasment,going armed in public ,causing fear,carring a concealed weapon,photographing a person under 18 yo without permission,it brands the person taking the pictures, if you break the law,you do the time. I and mine are like some of the contributors,never been a cross word never gone anywhere i should not without permission,i really cannot believe some peoples writings and ravings,thank you,good luck.john. study

Last edited by jayvee on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
jayvee
jayvee
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  skysite Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Jayvee
I think your looking into it a bit much I'm sure it's all just a bit of fun....after all it is a discussion forum there are a lot of rants and ravings on here.....
skysite
skysite
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Hill end, angry man on the turon river - Page 2 Empty RE,ANGRY MAN AT HILL END

Post  jayvee Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Thanks dave ,good advice,however i was looking at the thread as i would if i was a newbie,it would be very hard for such a person to know what is truth.thanks again it is only my opinion,

Quote="skysite"]Jayvee
I think your looking into it a bit much I'm sure it's all just a bit of fun....after all it is a discussion forum there are a lot of rants and ravings on here.....[/quote]
jayvee
jayvee
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Hill end, angry man on the turon river - Page 2 Empty hillend man

Post  nuggertman Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:16 pm

hill good luck // are you might have been on his patch ////////????????
nuggertman
nuggertman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2