Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the forum and new to detecting

3 posters

Go down

New to the forum and new to detecting Empty New to the forum and new to detecting

Post  Chuka Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:54 am

Morning folks,

My name is Francis, however most folks call me Chuka. I have always wanted to detect / prospect for gold, but life has set me higher priorities , but have now reached a point in life where I can. I am happy to say I have little knowledge other than what I have watched others do over the years and am humble enough to take advice and learn from the bottom up. I have spent the past couple of decades working in foreign developing countries on and off and have been exploring and hunting for historical bits and pieces all my life and have found a great deal of military artifacts in my time in Papua New Guinea. Not a town person and have just returned from a quick road run to WA and back and I am located in South east Queensland ( sunshine coast). Not sure where to start looking really for learning as Warwick sounds very busy and well walked.
But anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello,
Have a nice weekend all,
Chuka

* I do not spend a great deal of time on the computer , so if asked a question and I am not onto it straight away, it is not for lack of manners, its just I may take a day or two to get to it.

Chuka

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-04-01

hiluxer likes this post

Back to top Go down

New to the forum and new to detecting Empty Re: New to the forum and new to detecting

Post  Kon61gold Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:10 pm

Welcome to the forum Chuka.

There is a lot of knowledge on this forum in regards to the metal detecting/prospecting for gold game. So fire away with whatever questions that may concern you in regards to gold & I'm sure someone on here will be more than capable of answering them.

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New to the forum and new to detecting Empty Re: New to the forum and new to detecting

Post  Axtyr Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:30 pm

G'day Chuka. You obviously don't play cricket too well. LOL.

Whatever you do with your detecting I wish you luck.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down