Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea

+7
mbasko
Axtyr
PeterInSa
deutran
AnnieL
geof_junk
Sharkbait
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 4 Empty Re: We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:34 pm

US Republicans call for sanctions against Australia over police treatment of protesters.

https://www.rt.com/news/535316-us-republicans-sanctions-australia/?fbclid=IwAR2YqGMOEeWWsjCEHgEhFDJyU1yz0eiScwki8zIDdODTGvcEDPPrd1IRo9U

Goodness me, the BLM protests in the USA where buildings were set alight and cars and looting of shops.

Very mild protests here in comparison, and very heavy handed tactics by the riot cops and even the VICPOL anti terrorist group were deployed against the people of VIC

These Cops are the terrorists from what I have seen, sure a few minor skirmishes, and it just so happens a main stream media camera and reporter just happened to be coincidently in the right place at the right time, a setup for the TV is all that was, the rest of the time was peaceful and it's no good reporting that for TV ay

Back to top Go down

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 4 Empty Re: We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea

Post  planetcare Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:30 pm

davsgold wrote:US Republicans call for sanctions against Australia over police treatment of protesters.

https://www.rt.com/news/535316-us-republicans-sanctions-australia/?fbclid=IwAR2YqGMOEeWWsjCEHgEhFDJyU1yz0eiScwki8zIDdODTGvcEDPPrd1IRo9U

Goodness me, the BLM protests in the USA where buildings were set alight and cars and looting of shops.

Very mild protests here in comparison, and very heavy handed tactics by the riot cops and even the VICPOL anti terrorist group were deployed against the people of VIC

These Cops are the terrorists from what I have seen, sure a few minor skirmishes, and it just so happens a main stream media camera and reporter just happened to be coincidently in the right place at the right time, a setup for the TV is all that was, the rest of the time was peaceful and it's no good reporting that for TV ay    

Victorian vaccination clinics close due to threat of protests in Melbourne CBD
A community health organisation says its workers have been spat on, had liquid hurled on them and been heckled by protesters, forcing one of its clinics and a vaccination centre in Melbourne's CBD to close.
Shrine covered in urine, rubbish
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/victorian-protests-condemned-after-mass-arrests/100484750

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:48 pm

yeah well if you believe the ABC and it's reports you have got problems, watch the live stream independent reporter like Rukshan he wanders in with the protesters and you get a good view of what is actually happening.

The other mob just have setups so they can get some violence to show on TV news, but believe whatever you like it makes no difference to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:48 pm

davsgold wrote:US Republicans call for sanctions against Australia over police treatment of protesters.

Maybe get an understanding of what Sanction means in Australia.
https://www.dfat.gov.au/international-relations/what-you-need-know-0
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4369
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:55 pm

davsgold wrote:yeah well if you believe the ABC and it's reports you have got problems, watch the live stream independent reporter like Rukshan he wanders in with the protesters and you get a good view of what is actually happening.

The other mob just have setups so they can get some violence to show on TV news, but believe whatever you like it makes no difference to me.

Their are many independent reports and vision that show the behavior of the demonstrators.Do you condone rocks and cans being thrown at police, police and other cars kicked?
Do you condone vaccination staff being spat on and harassed?Do you condone the behavior of the demonstrators at Shrine where some urinated on walls and left piles of rubbish after leaving?

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:41 pm

I'd like to know why there are two sets of rules, one for footy players, NRL in this case, which rules out vaccine mandate for players, but hey they want everyone else to get the jab, go figure

https://www.2gb.com/nrl-ceo-andrew-abdo-shoots-down-vaccine-mandate-for-players/?fbclid=IwAR27ZQQ7z9nKruUsDXoqDH-PNYUykrq-FZjlanGmP7NoLOTRxecbycyqdAw

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:08 pm

davsgold wrote:I'd like to know why there are two sets of rules, one for footy players, NRL in this case, which rules out vaccine mandate for players, but hey they want everyone else to get the jab, go figure

https://www.2gb.com/nrl-ceo-andrew-abdo-shoots-down-vaccine-mandate-for-players/?fbclid=IwAR27ZQQ7z9nKruUsDXoqDH-PNYUykrq-FZjlanGmP7NoLOTRxecbycyqdAw

I would appreciate an answer to my questions in my previous post.
best regards,
planetcare

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:24 pm

I agree with that point but:

Quote;
Clubs may choose to terminate a player’s contract for refusing vaccination, but “that’s an employment matter between the club as the employer and then the player as the individual”. Unquote.

This is going to apply to every employer/ employee; However I doubt that a footy club will terminate a players contract because the player is  not being vaccinated because of the money involved, especially if the players is high level.

Vaccination is not compulsory but an employer can refuse to allow a person to work for them or even to enter onto a property if they so choose.
Same as I can deny a person access into my house whether they are vaccinated or not,or for any reason I choose, it is my choice, same as a shop keeper can disallow anybody in to his/her store for any reason he may choose....It is his store and to be allowed in is a privilege.

Covid is rife in the construction industry in Melbourne because workers think they are tough and therefore immune to this virus; Well toughness has nothing to do with how easily this virus can spread.  All it takes is a bit of common sense and a small amount of brain power to play the game and follow the rules for a while at least until this bloody virus is beaten. Do that and there would have been no reason for a lock down on the building industry
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:05 am

24/09/21.
Already one protester in hospital with covid...I wonder what it thinks of spitting on health care workers now aye. Rolling Eyes
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

AnnieL likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:28 am

adrian ss wrote:24/09/21.
Already one protester in hospital with covid...I wonder what it thinks of spitting on health care workers now aye. Rolling Eyes

Quite so! And to think that some people like "davsgold" refuse publicly to condemn the actions of these protestors!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:44 am

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 4 20210914
We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 4 20210915

karma for that bloke in hospital, I wonder what his mantra will be when and if he gets out.

Interesting article above ,sorry about quality, title is NO JAB NO ENTRY IS NOT DISCRIMINATION.
So I'll guess we'll be seeing signs up saying NO SHOES NO SHIRT NO JAB NO ENTRY

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1873
Registration date : 2018-05-23

geof_junk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:19 pm

Telasta outage today, Convenient or Deliberate to stop live streaming on what is happening in Melbourne today? the main stream media can now edit there footage for TV news to show whatever they like, I know they don't like people to view the independent live streaming reporters that show what is happening all day long.

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 4 Telstr10

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:09 pm

davsgold wrote:

Telasta outage today, Convenient or Deliberate to stop live streaming on what is happening in Melbourne today? the main stream media can now edit there footage for TV news to show whatever they like, I know they don't like people to view the independent live streaming reporters that show what is happening all day long.

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 4 Telstr10

Victorian vaccination clinics  have been  forced  to close due to protectors in the CBD.
Healthcare workers have been spat on, abused and have had urine thrown at them from protesters forcing a community clinic and vaccination centre in Melbourne's CBD to close.  Protesters have also urinated on the walls of the  Shrine memorial, which is disgusting and they left rubbish strewn everywhere. Police  and union officials have also been pelted with rocks and soft drink cans and police and other vehicles wilfully damaged by the protesters and police assaulted.
There has been urination on the walls of the memorial, which is disgusting. There was rubbish strewn everywhere. 
davsgold why are you not prepared to condemn the  actions of the demonstrators?  

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:23 pm

planetcare wrote:
davsgold why are  you not prepared to condemn the  actions of the demonstrators?  

When you tell me why the main stream media is feeding lies to the TV, and setup bits and pieces to justify why they get paid.

Also tell me why Telstra shut down the Melbourne network to stop independent live streaming video of the whole day, is there something to hide?

and NO I don't need to answer you questions, you believe whatever you want, and as always you're always right about everything, that's ok but it certainly does not make it correct

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:37 pm

davsgold wrote:
planetcare wrote:
davsgold why are  you not prepared to condemn the  actions of the demonstrators?  

When you tell me why the main stream media is feeding lies to the TV, and setup bits and pieces to justify why they get paid.

Also tell me why Telstra shut down the Melbourne network to stop independent live streaming video of the whole day, is there something to hide?

and NO I don't need to answer you questions, you believe whatever you want, and as always you're always right about everything, that's ok but it certainly does not make it correct

So we can take it that you condone rioting, illegal and criminal behavior?

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:53 pm

davsgold wrote:

What lies?  It seems to me that you are  just another conspiracy theorist that is quite happy to condone illegal , disgusting and criminal conduct by the demonstrators!
Conspiracy theories should  have no part on this great forum!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:17 pm

planetcare wrote:

Take your ridiculous comments and go preach to the converted on the "Australian Electronic Gold Prospecting Fourm"

There is more than enough conspiracy theorists there to keep you happy forever.

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:33 pm

davsgold wrote:
planetcare wrote:

Take your ridiculous comments and go preach to the converted on the "Australian Electronic Gold Prospecting Fourm"

There is more than enough conspiracy theorists there to keep you happy forever.  

People will rightfully draw their own conclusions as to why you refuse the condemn the illegal and disgusting behavior of the demonstrators!
How would like to be spat on,verbally harassed and have urine or rocks or drink  cans thrown at you!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:41 pm

planetcare wrote:
People will rightfully draw their own conclusions as to why you refuse the condemn the illegal and disgusting behavior of the demonstrators!
How would like to be spat on,verbally harassed and have urine or rocks or drink  cans thrown at you!

Get lost, take your ridiculous comments and tell someone who cares, phone a friend, I don't care, just get lost ay

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:52 pm

davsgold wrote:
planetcare wrote:

Get lost, take your ridiculous comments and tell someone who cares, phone a friend, I don't care, just get lost ay  

No I won't get lost!The fact that you think its ok to spit on people, thrown urine at them and verbally intimidate them while they are trying the vaccinate the homeless is simply appalling and you should hang your head in shame!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:55 pm

Gentlemen keep your replies civil please.

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1873
Registration date : 2018-05-23

geof_junk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:16 pm

planetcare wrote:

No I won't get lost!The fact that you think its ok  to spit on people, thrown urine at them  and verbally intimidate them while they are trying the vaccinate the homeless is simply appalling and you should hang your head in shame!

Now your just making sh!t up, I never said any of those things, and just because I said watch the independent live video of the whole day not just the BS that the TV news want you to believe, you keep on demanding that I answer your questions and I think it ok for a violent protest.

It is a right of everyone in Australia to protest as it has been for years and years, get over yourself, take a hike

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:19 pm

Fellas could we please stop with the bickering amongst ourselves when we have more important things to worry about.
If things continue on this path I’ll be forced to lock this thread up

Kon
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4517
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:37 pm

davsgold wrote:
planetcare wrote:

No I won't get lost!The fact that you think its ok  to spit on people, thrown urine at them  and verbally intimidate them while they are trying the vaccinate the homeless is simply appalling and you should hang your head in shame!

Now your just making sh!t up, I never said any of those things, and just because I said watch the independent live video of the whole day not just the BS that the TV news want you to believe, you keep on demanding that I answer your questions and I think it ok for a violent protest.

It is a right of everyone in Australia to protest as it has been for years and years, get over yourself, take a hike

No its not made up!  Yes protesting is part of our democracy  but violence and intimidation and law breaking is not! Nor do i condone some of the excessive and unnecessary force  used by some of the police!
The demonstrators all broke the law (the health directives) by simply assembling  and then committed many further offenses  and that is fact!!  Now that one of the charged protestors has  tested positive to covid  their is the possibility  that  they have infected many others at the demonstration and thus made the covid situation worse.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:47 am

Are we headed for another Eureka Stockade style Rebellion??
At least no guns have been fired during the protests but the situation could turn nasty

Eureka Stockade, rebellion (December 3, 1854) in which gold prospectors in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia—who sought various reforms, notably the abolition of mining licenses—clashed with government forces. It was named for the rebels’ hastily constructed fortification in the Eureka goldfield. The Eureka Stockade was the most-celebrated rebellion in Australian history.

The rebellion was the culmination of long-standing grievances on the part of the miners, or “diggers,” over exorbitant prospecting-license fees, brutal police procedures for collecting those fees, lack of the vote, and lack of representation in the Legislative Council. While Charles J. La Trobe, the lieutenant governor of Victoria who had introduced the license fee in 1851, pressed the Legislative Council for reform on these issues, the diggers underwent increased harassment by the police and responded with greater militancy. The murder of a digger named James Scobie in October 1854 and the acquittal of his alleged killers by a government board of inquiry further inflamed the situation. Demonstrations and clashes with the police followed. On November 11 the diggers formed the Ballarat Reform League to petition the new lieutenant governor Charles Hotham for redress of their grievances. Although Hotham’s response was promising, the arrival of troop reinforcements on November 28 led to further clashes.

On November 30 many of the diggers organized themselves into military companies and elected Peter Lalor, one of the Reform League’s representatives, as their commander in chief. Work then began on the stockade. Troops and police surrounded the 150 diggers who were within the structure on December 3. After refusing to come out, the diggers opened fire on the government forces. The ensuing battle lasted for 15 minutes and ended with the rout of the diggers. Although there is some uncertainty concerning the death toll, it is generally believed that 22 diggers and 5 troopers were killed. Lalor escaped and remained in hiding until amnesty was declared. None of the rebels accused of treason was convicted. The Eureka Stockade rising accelerated the enactment of reforms, which followed in 1855.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:07 am

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 4 24239910

https://predatorsecurityanddefense.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:55 pm

davsgold wrote:We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 4 24239910

I suggest that it is not an official vic police ballistic vest! I doubt that it is even a vic policeman which is why the pic has been so heavily cropped!!!!!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:29 pm

planetcare wrote:

I suggest that it is not an  official vic police ballistic vest! I doubt that it is even a vic policeman which is why the pic has been so heavily cropped!!!!!

as always, you know best, why would I expect you to have any other answer

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:36 pm

davsgold wrote:
planetcare wrote:

I suggest that it is not an  official vic police ballistic vest! I doubt that it is even a vic policeman which is why the pic has been so heavily cropped!!!!!

as always, you know best, why would I expect you to have any other answer

Their are pictures and videos on the web of the new ballistic police vests which were introduced in 2018!  Do some research and make up your own mind! Very Happy

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:25 pm

[quote="planetcare"
Their are pictures and videos on the web of the new ballistic police vests which were introduced in 2018!  Do some research and make up your own mind! Very Happy[/quote]

Yes well in 2018 we didn't have cops and riot squads bashing protestors in the streets, not even as recent as the BLM marches and protests, and yes they were during the covid lockdowns in Aussie as well, just gotta wonder why some things matter and some things don't.

you can clearly see the exact same logo on this website and what they do

https://predatorsecurityanddefense.com/?fbclid=IwAR1SsWQywX8aGJJOKDR5q2_VDb_0vf95Fo8QGcfKgRhWuQrD6OWt_eBzcks

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next