Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea

+7
mbasko
Axtyr
PeterInSa
deutran
AnnieL
geof_junk
Sharkbait
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 2 Empty Re: We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea

Post  mbasko Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:49 pm

A blindfold would go well with your blinkers Dave Razz

mbasko
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2017-05-14

Back to top Go down

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 2 Empty Re: We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea

Post  mbasko Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:51 pm

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 2 16313410

mbasko
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:07 pm

PeterInSa wrote:I am Anti-Vax and I don't care what YOU Think....................

I’m sick and tired of seeing people who are anti-vax getting bullied on social media. We have good reasons to feel this way and simply bad mouthing us or attacking us is not going to change our mind. We will not be silenced.

I for sure will never have one again. No chance, no matter what you say to convince me. I’ve been sucked into that trap before!

They are absolutely the worst brand of vacuum cleaner. Dyson all the way for me!

( Am not into Dyson either,  we have 3 different versions each $900+ and SWMBO now only uses a Bosch ZOO'O Animal 26.2v. 2 years ago saw some plastic parts in the recycle bin in the pantry and later emptied the pantry recycle bin into the outside recycle bin that the garbo picked up, later SWMBO was looking to use her Bosch and it turns out I had thrown the plastic dust collector and attachments out, someone was bloody annoyed, I priced the spare parts $350, so when down to HN and purchased another ZOO'O.)

(posted on Reddit by u.marsmctavish)

Hi Pete, each to their own I say, we do have a freedom of choice [devo Laughing ]
As a very nearly retired health care worker all I can do is encourage people to consider getting vaccinated as it will protect you and the people around you, It is your choice.
It's similar when we had patients who come into hospital with chronic heart and lung issues from smoking, all we could do was offer services to help people quit.
The same with alcoholic's who were drinking them selves to death and people taking drugs ,it is there choice, they're adults, they make these life style decisions.
And as frustrating as it was; we would see these people admitted many many times a year, we are never judgemental, though it was very frustrating to see beds taken up by something that was mostly preventable.
Rest assured that people who get sick from covid post 70% will not be judge by the health care worker and will be treated like any other person, but they will be encouraged to get vaccinated.

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1873
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:10 pm

mbasko wrote:Only an airtight mask could possibly cause any breathing difficulty or dangerous levels of CO2.
That eliminates cloth masks or the generic "medical" masks used by many in public as they aren't airtight.
It actually even eliminates better quality N95 respirator masks too. These are usually used by healthcare professionals or in industrial type settings.
They fit tighter than a cloth mask but still not tight enough on the face to kill or cause any other CO2 health issues.
Surgeons wear even more substantial face coverings for hours on end or all day during critical & intricate surgery without endangering their health.
Many workers wear them all day performing heavy manual tasks in sometimes confined conditions without endangering their health.
https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/face-masks-may-increase-feelings-of-breathlessness

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/speaking-of-health/debunked-myths-about-face-masks

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2020/06/stanford-scientists-contribute-to-who-mask-guidelines.html

https://www.fast.ai/2020/06/26/particle-sizes/

After a rather short time a mask will become very moist or even wet with condensation, especially during exersise and continuous walking...A damp or wet mask will reduce the outflow of CO2 and the inflow of oxygen enough to cause the wearer to want to get it off asap... if they don't faint or have a heart attack beforehand.. Rolling Eyes

The only reason we do not see people passing out is because the cheap masks do not seal even remotely well
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4369
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterInSa Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:11 pm

moredeep my Anti-Vax thread above was about vacuum cleaners.

Prior to our Dyson experiences we had a red/orange Vax, this was like a round barrel about 40cm wide and 50cm high to me it was a good vacuum cleaner (wet/dry), but from memory it developed a suction problem with the flexible hose and maybe was out of fashion and was replaced with a Dyson.

Due for my 2nd AZ vax soon.

PeterInSa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2018-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:26 pm

suxed me in pete Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lol! lol! lol!

cheers moredope
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterInSa Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:14 pm

md, maybe you don't know your vacuum cleaners, me I know the brands but cannot be trusted to do the vacuuming properly.

PeterInSa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2018-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:07 pm

I read your post Pete, and thought it was strange how you went off track and onto vacuumed cleaner.
I'd thought you'd lost your marbles .anywho what I said still stands for people who don't like vacc's
come in spinner Laughing

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtyr Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:02 pm

Yes Pete. We had a VAX and I thought it was great, but it was a mongrel to clean. Only just disposed of it recently. Moved on to a Dyson and very happy with the older one, not so happy with the newer one.
I will give the Bosch a try next time.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:37 am

Do we believe the adds on TV or are they just designed for scare tactics, this same add a few years ago using the same actress, obviously smoking never killed her and the Government is still getting tax from smokes, I guess covid won't kill her either, I hope the Government is not going to tax covid  

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 2 24214510

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:12 pm

These sorts of scare tactic adds on tv have been going on for years & years. That is why nobody believes any of this stuff. The victims in the ads are all paid actors and actresses. Rolling Eyes Suspect
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Q33
The most convincing adds are from real people with real experiences .
Seeing a 6ft 6" as solid as a brickshite house tradie being interviewed from his hospital bed was far more impactful { a few weeks ago on channel 7 or 9 }
Lying there as weak as a kitten he could hardly talk,these are the sort of images they should put on tv.

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

AnnieL likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:26 pm

I disagree one million percent'
None of us need to be reminded about how ill people can get, none of us need to be reminded of what it is like to suffer in pain and agony for days and sometimes months on end. We all know what it is like we have all lost family and friends to car crashes that rip the bodies of loved one apart and splatter them all over the road and into the grass and up into trees. To savage diseases of all kinds, to fire and earthquakes etc . We all know and I for one do not need to be reminded of it every time I turn a bloody television on. I used to turn the tv on or go bush walking or prospecting to get away from all of that but now it is rammed down our throats on a daily basis. Q07 Q07 Q07 Q07
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Unfortunately a lot of people live in LA LA LAND and you have to hit them over the head with these types adds because they just don't give a rat's bottom about
their fellow human beings.
Ignorance is bliss for them, and maybe just maybe something might sink in that will save a life, especially drink driving adds Question

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:10 pm

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 2 2vax10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:18 pm

"Liability for COVID-19 vaccination"

"Employers and industry bodies have been increasingly concerned about potential liability for COVID-19 vaccination side effects suffered by employees in circumstances where employers have mandated or encouraged vaccination. Any loss suffered following a Therapeutic Goods Administration approved COVID-19 vaccination exceeding $5,000 will now be covered by the Federal Government’s COVID-19 vaccine claims scheme, which goes live on 6 September 2021 and will apply retrospectively to any claims dating back to February 2021."

https://www.tglaw.com.au/employment-blog/2021/09/02/some-clarity-on-covid-19-and-covid-19-vaccination-liability-for-employers/?fbclid=IwAR10eT2Xmir9VrrOIYMKFOuvNL7XrfMHjT1etW04lges6GRK3EEtslF95ss

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:36 pm

Liability? What liability? I'd be weary of that to Dave. Only a matter of time before the government factors in some new law that protects business/employers of such. Just like the vaccine manufacturers cant be held accountable, neither can the government be held accountable for any side effects or prolonged side effects originating from the jab, eventually applying to all businesses/employers.  
When dealing with government, one must keep in mind, you're dealing with cunning, conniving, political shenanigans, masters of deception/illusion (serpents of old I tell ya) where when cornered for the truth, have a habit of disclosing nothing, denying everything & using the famous old adage of, "Exit, Stage Left", or quick to change subject  Shocked  Laughing
As for the governments compo scheme, of possible side effects or prolonged long term side effects arising from any of the covid jabs, leaves me with no doubt, that one would have to rigorously prove first, that all or any post side effects claimed to be caused by the covid vaccine, did not come from any form of "underlying health conditions", (something of which the government tends to state with every opportunity these days) before they open up doors to any form of compo.

Kon.  T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4517
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:35 am

[quote="moredeep"]Unfortunately a lot of people live in LA LA LAND and you have to hit them over the head with these types adds because they just don't give a rat's bottom about
their fellow human beings.
Ignorance is bliss for them, and maybe just maybe something might sink in that will save a life, especially drink driving adds Question

cheers    moredeep[/quote

It would be a fair bet that the type of people you are referring to do not sit around watching tv or reading the news papers (Lucky if they can even read) they play violent electronic games, they stuff drugs into their systems every day or are constantly pissed or breaking into homes or are hooning around in cars.
The last and least  thing on their minds is watching tv and so they never get to see the ads I am mentioning here. Many of them live a life of violence and the sight of blood and guts and misery is of little importance to them..

To be constantly visually and audibly bombarded with misery and suffering is mentally draining and can change a persons entire view of life and possibly make them question whether it is worth the effort
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:56 am

Come Adrian get with the times, we have a PVR that records and pauses and has a "mute" button, we can fast forward rapidly through the adds cheers
And if one is "stoned immaculate" [ rip jim morrison ] one usually sits blankly in front of the tv as they cannot do any thing else Laughing Laughing Laughing

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:38 am

I don't have a smart tv and changing channels does not help coz this crap is everywhere every minute of the day
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:41 am

and they say that Ivermectin treatment for Covid won't work, and that Ivermectin is only for animals Very Happy

tell the people in India and South America that it won't work, it's being used there.

this webster pack was made up for someone here in Australia
We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 2 Webste10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:25 pm

Members take note

Although we have many a different opinion as to what each person should do in order to better protect ones self from the effects of covid-19, this forum neither emphasises nor recommends anyone taking any type or form of concocted medication, for the prevention or contraction of covid-19, less it has been approved or recommended to them by their local general medical practitioner. Doing so on ones own belief/accord, could lead to harmful or life threatening situations.

Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4517
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

mbasko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  mbasko Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:45 pm

davsgold wrote:and they say that Ivermectin treatment for Covid won't work, and that Ivermectin is only for animals Very Happy

tell the people in India and South America that it won't work, it's being used there.

this webster pack was made up for someone here in Australia
We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 2 Webste10
Dave the drop in covid cases & deaths also coincides with the ramp up in vaccination rates.
For instance in India they had a huge covid surge in May 2021, as a result vaccinations were ramped up (up to 8-9 million doses daily by June 2021).
They've delivered over 550 million vaccine doses in India.
Since late June early July the case/death numbers have dropped & are remaining at a lower post surge rate.
It's more likely that the ramp up in vaccination delivered the lower rates (but still relatively high) not Ivermectin which has never been proven to be of any benefit in a dose that is safe to humans. The dose required to kill the covid virus in a laboratory is many times above the safe human dosage.
India health authorities do not recommend it at all:
https://indiacovidguidelines.org/ivermectin/
"We recommend against using Ivermectin for treatment of patients with any severity of COVID-19. Ivermectin should only be used in the context of a randomized clinical trial." 15th May 2021

mbasko
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:51 pm

adrian ss wrote:I don't have a smart tv and changing channels does not help coz this crap is everywhere every minute of the day

You're still not using a valve tv are you? Laughing
You don't need a smart telly, you can by a PVR separately, we rarely watch any adds.
If something is worth watching [i.e. that night/straight away ] we put it on record, wait half an hour ,then watch it, you can zoom through the adds with gusto Very Happy

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:05 pm

webster pac photo might be a set up/fake???
yellow tab is antibiotic-tick
white capsule is zinc-tick
but ivermectin 12 mg comes in tablet form?? some are different colours capsules, couldn't see a blue one

https://www.google.com/search?q=ivermectin+12+mg&rlz=1C1UEAD_en-GBAU945AU945&sxsrf=AOaemvIknM0z3nDRO0NFWgFg5CqyW5C9rg:1631937261189&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjirf6F0IfzAhX44zgGHXEyAAsQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:55 pm

mbasko wrote:

Dave the drop in covid cases & deaths also coincides with the ramp up in vaccination rates.
For instance in India they had a huge covid surge in May 2021, as a result vaccinations were ramped up (up to 8-9 million doses daily by June 2021).
Since late June early July the case/death numbers have dropped & are remaining at a lower post surge rate.
It's more likely that the ramp up in vaccination delivered the lower rates (but still relatively high) not Ivermectin which has never been proven to be of any benefit in a dose that is safe to humans. The dose required to kill the covid virus in a laboratory is many times above the safe human dosage.
"We recommend against using Ivermectin for treatment of patients with any severity of COVID-19. Ivermectin should only be used in the context of a randomized clinical trial." 15th May 2021

Read this then.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7434458/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:08 pm

moredeep wrote:webster pac photo might be a set up/fake???

It might be a fake photo, but it came from a well know person that had it made up via a prescription. Name is blacked out but I do know the name.

Where the blue capsules were from I have no idea, as most of the Ivermectin is in table form, but there are varying colour combinations of capsules available from USA for eg.

I'm not saying to go out and get some and try it, that is best left to the ones doing the trials/tests, and these are being done.

Even Pfizer is doing tests right now, they have changed the name to something that they want to use but it is still really Ivermectin that they are trialling as treatment

Anyone that thinks the jab is the only thing that is going to save us should do a bit more research.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:00 pm

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-answers/coronavirus-drugs/faq-20485627
https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/additional-covid-19-treatment-for-australia
https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-treatments-provisional-registrations

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:14 pm

planetcare wrote:https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-answers/coronavirus-drugs/faq-20485627
https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/additional-covid-19-treatment-for-australia
https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-treatments-provisional-registrations

Well it is a bit of an uphill battle to find a drug/treatment for a virus, the common cold and seasonal Flu viruses have been around since forever, and there is no real drug that will fix them up in no time, just rest till it goes away from you own natural immunity.

Or the old saying "Take Codral and Soldier on" which was an effective way of spreading the virus to your work mates.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  mbasko Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:27 pm

davsgold wrote:
mbasko wrote:

Read this then.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7434458/
There are a few reports like that one Dave that are showing promise but are still yet to be conclusive.
The report you linked, like others, concludes "However, the group strongly feels the urgent need for a well-designed randomized control trial & proposes judicious use of Ivermectin for Covid-19 treatment."
In one of the reports it cites there's good recovery rates but also some alarming side effect rates i.e. Bangladesh report - Adverse events Group A (31.67%) and B (46.43%).
Considering that with 24 million vaccine doses in Australia & about 50,000 reports of adverse events (0.21%) then those Bangladesh numbers are alarmingly high.

There are possibly hundreds of clinical trials going on around the world for treatments & improved vaccines.
We do presently have a few approved treatments for Covid in Australia like the steroid Dexamethasone, antibody treatment Sotrovimab & antiviral Remdesivir but unfortunately  at the moment they are all only recommended for hospital patients.
We do have a need for a "take home" treatment to help ward off serious illness & help prevent the need to be hospitalised so hopefully something comes out of these clinical trials.
Even better if it was something like Ivermectin as it's already approved & easily available but until it's proven via a clinical trial & effective, safe dosages are proven then it's just an unproven hope that may be more dangerous than It's worth?

mbasko
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next