Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fisher Impulse AQ

4 posters

Go down

Fisher Impulse AQ Empty Fisher Impulse AQ

Post  Kon61gold Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:28 pm

G'day fellow detectorists.

Enough has been spoken about the new upcoming Fisher Impulse (pulse Induction) AQ Coin/relic detector, time that I dragged it over here for any further comment/opinion/discussion.
From what I gather through video/comments, its discrimination capability over iron at depth, are very impressive to say the least. Hopefully some of this new discrimination circuitry together with any other meaningful cosmetic changes, will soon be incorporated on a "Gold Version" for the detecting of gold nuggets in/over mineralized ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubQ8sMSADSE

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4509
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fisher Impulse AQ Empty FISHER IMPULSE AQ

Post  dundiggin Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:21 pm

Thanks Kon , I watched the video and like you I prefer to see it used in the vic mineralised ground on a casual, unprepared basis where no human controls the elements...dundiggin

dundiggin
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2018-05-12

Back to top Go down

Fisher Impulse AQ Empty Re: Fisher Impulse AQ

Post  moredeep Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:30 pm

Thanks kon,fairly impressive I must say.Time will tell Question

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1865
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Fisher Impulse AQ Empty Re: Fisher Impulse AQ

Post  hugh62 Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:34 pm

V59 Hmph I can do that already with my 5k and a DD coil ,.. clown Didn't know you blokes spoke French .. Smile Yeah it'll be good to see when it comes out here and performs .
hugh62
hugh62
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Fisher Impulse AQ Empty RE; FISHER AQ

Post  dundiggin Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:19 pm

I hunted the internet and viewed the performance of the AQ . My thoughts,, it probably makes a good beach machine because it was tested on the sand with gold ring crossed with nails and then with small bags of mineral sand on top of ring and nails and it performed really impressively.. My query:- put the ring with the nails on or in Victorian minerals areas and I reckon it'd be quite a different result..I don't do beaches so I've wiped it out of mind as a bush country detector... dundiggin

dundiggin
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2018-05-12

Back to top Go down