Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40E PERMIT

Go down

40E  PERMIT  Empty 40E PERMIT

Post  joensue Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:47 am

HI ALL      I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT A FEW AREAS IN WA FOR  OUR NEXT TRIP , SOME OF THEM ARE ON EXPLORATION LEASES .BUT A COUPLE ARE ON PROSPECTING LEASES . QUESTION IS     CAN YOU APPLY FOR A 40E ON A PROSPECTING LEASE??   REGARDS JOE  Very Happy

joensue
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

40E  PERMIT  Empty Re: 40E PERMIT

Post  Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:32 pm

joensue wrote:HI ALL      I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT A FEW AREAS IN WA FOR  OUR NEXT TRIP , SOME OF THEM ARE ON EXPLORATION LEASES .BUT A COUPLE ARE ON PROSPECTING LEASES . QUESTION IS     CAN YOU APPLY FOR A 40E ON A PROSPECTING LEASE??   REGARDS JOE  Very Happy

G'day Joe

The answer is NO, there is not a 40E for a Prospecting lease (P) nor for a Mining lease (M), you need to actually get permission from the holders of these type of leases. Any area that is pending, (Blue) in colour on Tengraph is available no matter if it's a (P) (M) or (E) etc it is regarded as as vacant until it goes live (Green), just be careful of the Aqua-ish colour blue as these have a live lease under the pending blue.

Good luck with your research and trip.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

40E  PERMIT  Empty 40 E PERMIT

Post  joensue Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:26 pm

THANKS FOR THAT DAVE.         I  HAD A FEELING THAT WOULD BE THE CASE .  THE AREAS I WAS LOOKING AT MOSTLY SEEM YO BE COVERED BY P LEASES. I WILL HAVE TO KEEP LOOKING.    MANY THANKS CHEERS JOE Very Happy Very Happy

joensue
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down