Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miners right

2 posters

Go down

Miners right Empty Miners right

Post  billbo82 Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Is the mining registrar the only place in kalgoorlie I can get a miners right? I was planing on heading out there on Sunday and I thought I saw something about them being available elsewhere in kalgoorlie (otherwise I will have to wait till Monday morning to get it before heading out into the bush.
billbo82
billbo82
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2014-02-07

Back to top Go down

Miners right Empty Re: Miners right

Post  Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:49 am

billbo82 wrote:Is the mining registrar the only place in kalgoorlie I can get a miners right? I was planing on heading out there on Sunday and I thought I saw something about them being available elsewhere in kalgoorlie (otherwise I will have to wait till Monday morning to get it before heading out into the bush.

Yes at the DMP in Kalgorlie or any of the other mining registrar offices, like Leonora, Mt Magnet, Meekathara etc there is a list of the offices, but I think you will find they are 5 days a week and 9 to 5 places.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  billbo82 Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:54 am

Thanks Dave, yeah 8-4:30 I think. Looks like I'll have to wait till Monday morning at best.
billbo82
billbo82
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2014-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Minermike Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Do you know the Slim Dusty song, " Beat of the government stroke ". That says it all !
Minermike
Minermike
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down