Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 4800 and 5000

Go down

New 4800 and 5000 Empty New 4800 and 5000

Post  Acan Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Coming soon

New GPX Detectors

New 4800 and 5000 21617

Since its release in April 2008, the GPX-4500 has been regarded as the most superior gold detector available. Some said it couldn't be done, but as always Minelab's dedicated R&D team took on the challenge and have been working hard behind the scenes to improve this solid detector even further. We are now very excited to announce, after rigorous testing in some of the toughest conditions worldwide, the NEW GPX detectors are coming very soon!
Key features of the new GPX detectors include improved electronics, NEW Soil/Timings, preset search modes, automatic ground balance, increased Rx Gain adjustment and much, much more. All of these new features, combined with the established GPX ability to see through ground mineralisation, results in you gaining the GPX Depth Advantage. The GPX Depth Advantage allows you to find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions!
New 4800 and 5000 21616-200x301

GPX 5000 key features

• 8 Soil/Timings is like having 8 detectors in 1, find more gold in ALL ground conditions
  • Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
  • Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
  • Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions
  • Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance (includes improved Enhance Timing)
  • 6 factory preset Search Modes for switch on and go simplicity
  • Automatic Ground Balance options to suit all conditions
  • Increased Rx Gain adjustment allowing more precise sensitivity control and better performance
  • Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
  • 11” Double-D coil plus 11” Monoloop coil as standard

GPX 4800 key features

• 6 Soil/Timings is like having 6 detectors in 1, find more gold in more ground conditions
  • Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions
  • Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance (includes improved Enhance Timing)
  • 3 factory preset Search Modes for switch on and go simplicity
  • Automatic Ground Balance options to suit all conditions
  • Rx Gain adjustment for adjusting Sensitivity
  • Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
  • 11” Double-D coil as standard

We can't show you too much more just yet, but we would like to share with you some of the results from our field testers...

‘When I first discovered the spot it was easy to dig fifty or more bullets in an afternoon but in time the count had dwindled down to 5 or 6 in an equal amount of time. My trip there with the GPX netted 78 bullets that the MXT and Infinium LS had missed.’

New 4800 and 5000 21618-200x150

'I went back to the hill where I found the 78 bullets and in two hours I had found 28 more plus some small brass'

‘...although this site had been cleared of all targets using the GPX-4000, I still managed to get lots of good strong responses from targets around 10 inches deep.’

‘I counted up all the small gold I have found in this site, so far it is 419 pieces for 210 grams... and thats in flogged, extreme ground!’

'…having a smooth and quiet threshold with minimal ground noise along with perfected timings has quite simply staggered me...'

New 4800 and 5000 21619

'…in fact this latest detector would have to be one of the smoothest detecting experiences I have ever had...'

'Total GPX finds so far include 1215 bullets, 124 buttons, 7 coins, 2 breast plates and 1 buckle'

"The GPX 5000's new Fine Gold timing and expanded Rx Gain have proven to be valuable tools for working the diverse goldfields of the southwestern US. Newcomers to the hobby will benefit from the preprogrammed search modes which make detecting a breeze. My first outing yielded a dozen small nuggets in mineralised, hot rock infested ground that has been swung over time and time again. I can hardly wait to revisit all of my old patches this season!"

If you want to find out why Bruce Candy believes that 'these GPX detectors are Minelab's best ever' stay tuned... we have plenty more information and videos to share with you next week. So check back to www.minelab.com to be the first to know.

Acan
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Back to top Go down