Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nenad's GPX coil comparison vs the Zed

Go down

Nenad's GPX coil comparison vs the Zed Empty Nenad's GPX coil comparison vs the Zed

Post  slimpickens Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:44 pm

Thanks to Hobo's Gold for putting up the testing of the new coils by Nenad. Looks like the new coils will improve the performance of the Gpx's, and good on them. However, for me it was more about comparing the GPX with the Gpzed 7000. If I had any doubts about the  performance of the Zed, this video has ended them. I'm not saying this to be a smartarse, but the Zed would have sh***ed all over the Gpx on all those targets, and all with the one coil. And it would have done it easy. Changing coils to suit different sized nuggets or different soils just doesn't cut it anymore for me. It was excruciating to watch the Gpx straining to pick up those targets. I know my Zed pretty well, and I am positive it would have picked up every one of them, very easily. So thanks Nenad for removing all doubts.

Last edited by slimpickens on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Nenad's GPX coil comparison vs the Zed Empty Re: Nenad's GPX coil comparison vs the Zed

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:53 pm

great post, thanks for sharing.

Back to top Go down

Nenad's GPX coil comparison vs the Zed Empty Re: Nenad's GPX coil comparison vs the Zed

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:57 am

Geez steady up slim. Lucky Shiraz isn't around anymore he'd have you pegged as a GPZ dealer Razz
Sounds like you've gelled with the Zed well.

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:46 am

I've been to the mountain top brother mbasko. I have seen the light, hallelujah brother, hallelujah. Q10

P.s. Shiraz V56 Oh yes, the good looking dude built like a brick sh*t house. Last I heard, he had bought himself a one way ticket to the Sudan.
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:42 pm

slimpickens wrote:I've been to the mountain top brother mbasko. I have seen the light, hallelujah brother, hallelujah. Q10

P.s. Shiraz V56 Oh yes, the good looking dude built like a brick sh*t house. Last I heard, he had bought himself a one way ticket to the Sudan.

Sudan!!
T10
He's probably looing for the good oil, on the ZED.

hallelujah brother, hallelujah. Q10!!!
What date is your next appointment Slim, don't forget any medication.
Q41 Q34 Q30

Captn

Back to top Go down