Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone got a great freebie deal when buying their Zed?

+6
Ash100456
gravel
slugsbrother
TheHandyAndy
Narrawa
goldquest
10 posters

Go down

Has anyone got a great freebie deal when buying their Zed? Empty Has anyone got a great freebie deal when buying their Zed?

Post  TheHandyAndy Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:30 pm

as im about ta buy a zed, was wondering if anyone wants to boast about the deal they got, which dealer, what freebies etc. TIA

TheHandyAndy
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-02-18

Back to top Go down

Has anyone got a great freebie deal when buying their Zed? Empty Re: Has anyone got a great freebie deal when buying their Zed?

Post  goldquest Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:38 pm

No freebie deals mate, just $ 10700 on the spot, take it or live it, but is worth it every cent.
goldquest
goldquest
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Has anyone got a great freebie deal when buying their Zed? Empty Re: Has anyone got a great freebie deal when buying their Zed?

Post  Narrawa Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:52 pm

CWPS in Mudgee give you $200 in store credit on the purchase of a 7k to spend at your own leisure.

Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandyAndy Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:56 pm

hey thanks narrawa, sounds like thats enough for the pro find thingy, awesome. looks like those guys get my business Very Happy

TheHandyAndy
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:03 pm

I heard that with zed you get a free ferret with it now. Don't ask me why mate apparently the little critter helps with a gb

Back to top Go down

Post  slugsbrother Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Good thread, I am also about to purchase but would like a little sweetner for my hard earned 10.7K.

If anyone else knows of other throw in deals please post them.
slugsbrother
slugsbrother
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post  gravel Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Hey Goldquest,
Do you work for Minelab?

gravel
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  goldnomad Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:17 am

UTBN wrote:I heard that with zed you get a free ferret with it now. Don't ask me why mate apparently the little critter helps with a gb

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Funniest thing I've read in months.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Robert
goldnomad
goldnomad
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash100456 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:18 am

Got to agree Goldnomad, **** I've got tears running down my face from laughing !
Thanks UTBN for a great take on the new ferret to aid us all.
Cheers
Ashley
Ash100456
Ash100456
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Idigem Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi guys yes I got my zed from CWPS comes with a printed manual and 200 bucks in store credit,
best deal I could find Cheers Simmo

Idigem
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  llanbric Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:36 pm

goldnomad wrote:
UTBN wrote:I heard that with zed you get a free ferret with it now. Don't ask me why mate apparently the little critter helps with a gb

Funniest thing I've read in months.

Robert

Some people are lucky, I paid $10.7k for my ferret today, and all it does is sit where ever you put it, but I got a free detector with it.

llanbric
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  goldnomad Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:37 am

llanbric wrote:

Some people are lucky, I paid $10.7k for my ferret today, and all it does is sit where ever you put it, but I got a free detector with it.

Bill, ferrets don't use detectors and they are perfectly ground balanced from birth. Just don't bring it to Dunolly! Razz

Robert
goldnomad
goldnomad
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

Has anyone got a great freebie deal when buying their Zed? Empty How to find your lost Ferrite

Post  slimpickens Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fXzye1XxPg&feature=player_detailpage
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  llanbric Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:15 pm

goldnomad wrote:
llanbric wrote:

Bill, ferrets don't use detectors and they are perfectly ground balanced from birth. Just don't bring it to Dunolly! Razz

Robert

It has been near Dunnnnolly since 2pm yesterday, there is a 400mm hole in hard clay to prove it, ground balance is so critical.

llanbric
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down