Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coiltek Manufacturing great to deal with.

4 posters

Go down

Coiltek Manufacturing great to deal with. Empty Coiltek Manufacturing great to deal with.

Post  nam Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:12 am

Hi all,
Had dealings with Coilktek this week, Had a coil that wasn"t working properly emailed them they said send it over . 5 working day later i received a new 14" x 9" Goldtalker in the mail & they threw in a hat as well.Gotta be happy with that for after sales service. Very Happy Very Happy cheers
nam
nam
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Coiltek Manufacturing great to deal with. Empty Re: Coiltek Manufacturing great to deal with.

Post  CostasDee Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 am

I'd be extremely happy with that. Good aftersales support = better sales.
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Coiltek Manufacturing great to deal with. Empty Re: Coiltek Manufacturing great to deal with.

Post  nam Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:45 am

The thing is i was willing to pay if repair was needed .
nam
nam
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  maka Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Gotta love great service. Just got my control box from minelab 48 hour turn around from Brisbane to SA. Express posted both ways.
Great to hear other companies are doing awsome after sales service.Thats what puts them head and shoulders above the rest.
Especially in this sport, when weekends count.
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:34 pm

G'day Guys.

Over the last 12 or so years that Ive dealt with Trevor and crew of Coiltek Manufacturing,they have offered (in my opinion) the best after market sales support and service of which I can proudly say comes second to none.Now don't get me wrong here,Minelab and nugget Finder
have also been good to me,but it's like looking at a handful of cut gemstones of which one,just simply stands out above the rest in this field.

Cheers kon61.
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 am

I agree Kon. We are blessed with some of the best after-sales(and pre-sales) service on the planet for our hobby.
Now, if only the banks, telcos and many other traders would follow suit. Dream on.

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Goldnomad wrote:I agree Kon. We are blessed with some of the best after-sales(and pre-sales) service on the planet for our hobby.
Now, if only the banks, telcos and many other traders would follow suit. Dream on.

Robert

Your right Robert after sales service is very good in metal detecting, but lacks in other retail areas. Very Happy

Back to top Go down