Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bit about me me and just want to find

2 posters

Go down

bit about me me and just want to find  Empty bit about me me and just want to find

Post  karl_wants_to_find Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:42 pm

hello all
hey all my names is karl I really want to get in to detecting I am looking at buying soon soon if I can get the money up and I was looking at a minelab 705 unit could any one tell me about these good and bads or should I look at another I have heard they are good for a new person to start with what should I be looking for and the best spots to start of learning in like beaches parks etc any tips would be very help full as I am very keen to get in to the hobby and make the most of it and make some new friends that like to go on trips and find some really cool stuff I should hopefully get about 1000 to 1200 cash up soon to buy unless any one knows of some one wanted to swap one for a canon camera well thanks for your time if you read this and hope to hear from a few of you soon
cheers karl

karl_wants_to_find
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

bit about me me and just want to find  Empty Re: bit about me me and just want to find

Post  goldenhero Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:29 am

Hi Karl , Welcome to the forum , the 705 ML's are decent coin and relic detectors , although not sure how they perform on salt , good luck ..cheers Mick

goldenhero
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down

bit about me me and just want to find  Empty Re: bit about me me and just want to find

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:36 am

Hi Karl
Welcome on board the forum
Hope to hear of your adventures

Back to top Go down

bit about me me and just want to find  Empty new update

Post  karl_wants_to_find Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:46 pm

so looks like I should have a minelab e trac coming next week here is hoping the deal comes off
so who has one and what are they like any tips hints and I will be looking for some people to go out and do some detecting once I can sort it all out
thanks again ladies and gents
cheers karl

karl_wants_to_find
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down