Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zed mission.

+40
bowy
Canned Heat
Jay Gold
Jonathan Porter
Reno Chris
pablop
Troopy
Martin R
gullyhunter
G.B.
Alan WA
GoldHound
Gold Miner
MS
goldenhero
Mechanic
boobook
AraratGold
chris68
Gldseeker
GoldenGus
tricky 1
welcome stranger
CostasDee
yellowfin
deutran
kon61
matelot
Swinger
Cadian
slicknick
bubbazoo
goldchaser
thegoldman24
determined1
slimpickens
rc62burke
Inhere
Digginerup
TutC
44 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Zed mission. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Zed mission.

Post  Brett J Mon May 11, 2015 6:15 am

Hi All,
Just like to say how helpful all the information is on this forum.
I am picking up a new 7000 this week and reading through the forum plus watching the videos has help make my mind up on what I want.
There is a lot of positives and negatives written in regards to the 7000 but it is easy to read between the lines and it seems with any new product it is a matter of learning as you go.

I have found nuggets years ago when I went out my old detector and remember the excitement when I picked up a good signal.

Thanks again to all as there are a lot of newbies like myself that rely on the knowledge of your experiences.

Regards Brett
Brett J
Brett J
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2015-04-24

Back to top Go down

The Zed mission. - Page 6 Empty -the-zed-mission

Post  Guest Mon May 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Brett J wrote:Hi All,
Just like to say how helpful all the information is on this forum.
I am picking up a new 7000 this week and reading through the forum plus watching the videos has help make my mind up on what I want.
There is a lot of positives and negatives written in regards to the 7000 but it is easy to read between the lines and it seems with any new product it is a matter of learning as you go.

I have found nuggets years ago when I went out my old detector and remember the excitement when I picked up a good signal.

Thanks again to all as there are a lot of newbies like myself that rely on the knowledge of your experiences.

Regards Brett
Hi Brett J, congrats on your new detector mate Very Happy I have not been over this side for quite some time,Tremain has just spent 3 weeks with the zed and I have asked him if he could put his thoughts across since the Zed mission vid and has agreed to do so. Will post up his findings and thoughts after he hits town and gets abit sorted Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6