Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grab some popcorn.

+53
slimpickens
TutC
chris68
hapalogh
determined1
lojay
slicknick
ttrash
Aurumick
Cadian
kevlorraine2
Faultzone
papoutsi
gullyhunter
spinna
gef50
Alan WA
yellowfin
Gold Miner
kiwijw
GoldHound
angus
YibiDavid
Hotrocks
cruiser1
Hermann
hassa
TWO BOB
AraratGold
flyspecks
Redfin
Ash100456
stoppsy
bergs
matelot
goldenhero
Rege-PA
Inhere
CostasDee
GOLD TRACKER
someday
Digginerup
bristlehound
avon g
G.B.
Jonathan Porter
martinjsto
Mechanic
goldchaser
Detrackozi
kon61
rc62burke
ruffles
57 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 4 Empty Re: grab some popcorn.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Hermann wrote:Great videos fellows, just a tip for the smokers,   I used to smoke when I was detecting in the bush, and sometimes I felt very uncomfortable with this.  The last 3 years I have been using an E-cigarette (ProVari), you can even use it while you are riding on a motorbike.  no flame, no smoke, but you get your nicotine fix.  Cheers,  Hermann.

Hi Hermann
Haven't heard from you much
Finding any gold????

I hope your health is ok?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:05 pm

bloodgold2 wrote:
AraratGold wrote:Well done guys, loved the vid.  Very Happy
Don't worry about Doug from that so called gold forum. He's a keyboard wannabe and just can't bare the thought of someone actually find gold with a Minelab !  Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
Rick
Thanks AraratGold, Very Happy First time i have visited that site..... and yeah looks like a lonely place Smile wonder why V19

Yep! Like  AraratGold said.....Don't worry about Mr Negative over there, 
if it's not something he can put down, he just isn't happy
Even if it had been the most perfect film, I am sure he would find something negative to say tongue
Just like He does on minelab detectors Rolling Eyes

I can't wait to see the vid.. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  cruiser1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Tremendous video guys.Thats what it is all about,finding gold with ya mates and gals and having a truly great time with it.
thanks for the time and effort to put it together and then sharing with all.Now looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

Phil

cruiser1
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 4 Empty Re. Grab some popcorn

Post  Hotrocks Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Well done with the vid! Re. the comment from the lunatic fringe, that you would have been better off with a QED (Do they exist?) the only reason I can see why you would have needed one of them was to remind you how good the 5000 is!

Hotrocks
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 4 Empty grab some popcorn.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Thanks TWO BOB Very Happy yeah mate been on this forum for 5 years and have heard about this bloke on our forum from time to time. I had to ask another member last night to give me the link to the site as i have never look until then. Anyway could not be bothered opening his forum again or generating any more views to his site. If i had any say i would get it pulled down from there.

Back to top Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 4 Empty -grab-some-popcorn

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:31 pm

TWO BOB wrote:bloodgold 2,
              Thanks for the adventure your team ROCKS
              Just brilliant
              Forget these that  bag from their armchair.
              "Your the Captain's of your own Destiny."
                 Cheers
              "TWO BOB"
Thanks TWO BOB Very Happy yeah mate been on this forum for 5 years and have heard about this bloke on our forum from time to time. I had to ask another member last night to give me the link to the site as i have never look until then. Anyway could not be bothered opening his forum again or generating any more views to his site. If i had any say i would get it pulled down from there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Inhere wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:
Gold Miner wrote:Oi Dave, don't worry about other forums commenting bud, most are full of shite!!!!

That vid is true and trusted ground and conditions around here!!

I was sorta waiting for a shot where Maniac didn't have a frikkin' rolly in his gob tho!!!

Talkin' 'bout rollies, Wonga told me once.......
"mate, get bitten by a tiapan out 'ere, find a nice shady tree.....roll a smoke......you'll never finish it......."

Suspect
Hey GM, yeah bud you know how it is in this country Smile  lol! most the time you will notice that the rollie is not even lit. I reckon when he stops to film he probably rolls one as it is a break from swinging. Smile  but yeah i think he will be more aware of it for future filming Smile
I wouldn't worry about the rollie in the gob.  Looked like part of who he is to me, I reckon he don't need changing.
Hi Inhere, yeah bud i agree Very Happy thats just him full stop Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Top video guys.
Looks hot up there  sunny  You must be bloody fit.

John

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:44 pm

Hermann wrote:Great videos fellows, just a tip for the smokers,   I used to smoke when I was detecting in the bush, and sometimes I felt very uncomfortable with this.  The last 3 years I have been using an E-cigarette (ProVari), you can even use it while you are riding on a motorbike.  no flame, no smoke, but you get your nicotine fix.  Cheers,  Hermann.
Hi Herman, thanks about the vid Very Happy The missus actually brought 2 off them cigs one for Maniac and for me, lasted 2 days at the most, must be just to set in our ways Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Jen58 wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:
AraratGold wrote:Well done guys, loved the vid.  Very Happy
Don't worry about Doug from that so called gold forum. He's a keyboard wannabe and just can't bare the thought of someone actually find gold with a Minelab !  Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
Rick
Thanks AraratGold, Very Happy First time i have visited that site..... and yeah looks like a lonely place Smile wonder why V19

Yep! Like  AraratGold said.....Don't worry about Mr Negative over there, 
if it's not something he can put down, he just isn't happy
Even if it had been the most perfect film, I am sure he would find something negative to say tongue
Just like He does on minelab detectors Rolling Eyes

I can't wait to see the vid.. bounce
Hi Jen in after thought i should not have even bothered to put that post up, it only adds fire for him to get some attention, let the goose loose i don't care, to most that know what there doing thats what he looks like Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:03 pm

cruiser1 wrote:Tremendous video guys.Thats what it is all about,finding gold with ya mates and gals and having a truly great time with it.
thanks for the time and effort to put it together and then sharing with all.Now looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

Phil
Hi Cruiser1, yep mate it is always a fun camp always full of laughs and gold Very Happy Wouldn't change anyone in our crew for quids Very Happy they are all great people we have a great friendship and a mutual trust bond that goes without saying. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Hotrocks wrote:Well done with the vid! Re. the comment from the lunatic fringe, that you would have been better off with a QED  (Do they exist?) the only reason I can see why you would have needed one of them was to remind you how good the 5000 is!
Thanks Hotrocks, Very Happy yeah mate im not sure, and bascily don't really care, probably in his head it exists????

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Looney wrote:Top video guys.
Looks hot up there  sunny  You must be bloody fit.

John
Thanks Looney, Very Happy The other men are way younger and fitter than me Smile Though at the start of every season everybody struggles for the first week with sore arms legs ect but after that you get in your stride and just keep going and going Smile The heat is always a constant battle Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:24 pm

I would also like to give LEE a big thankyou from our crew for taking the time out to post on overseas forums and other forums that we are not members on, this site is our HOME Very Happy Very Happy sorry all your stuck with us lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:38 pm

bloodgold2 wrote:I would also like to give LEE a big thankyou from our crew for taking the time out to post on overseas forums and other forums that we are not members on, this site is our HOME Very Happy  Very Happy sorry all your stuck with us lol!  

Hey Guy's.

I am only to happy to help out in any little way to promote some "Good Honest Prospecting Fun" & the Paradise we call North Queensland.
Very Happy Laughing Laughing Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool T01 T01 T06 T12 T14 T18
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Mate I`m about half way through it Shocked Shocked Shocked
What a great effort
Well done Very Happy
dave

Back to top Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 4 Empty Re; grab some popcorn

Post  YibiDavid Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Just watched the whole 1:58 minutes--  Best video I've seen on this forum yet!  Awesome detecting, countryside & videoing.  Just shows if you can really get out in the outback & work hard - one may be rewarded, I envied every minute of it . Congrats to Tremain, Dale, Sandra & Dave T06
YibiDavid
YibiDavid
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldHound Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Inhere wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:
Gold Miner wrote:Oi Dave, don't worry about other forums commenting bud, most are full of shite!!!!

I was sorta waiting for a shot where Maniac didn't have a frikkin' rolly in his gob tho!!!

"mate, get bitten by a tiapan out 'ere, find a nice shady tree.....roll a smoke......you'll never finish it......."

Suspect
Hey GM, yeah bud you know how it is in this country Smile  lol! most the time you will notice that the rollie is not even lit. I reckon when he stops to film he probably rolls one as it is a break from swinging. Smile  but yeah i think he will be more aware of it for future filming Smile
I wouldn't worry about the rollie in the gob.  Looked like part of who he is to me, I reckon he don't need changing.

Yeah mate I wouldn't change him he's fine the way he is.
Thats how a real prospector is if ya don't like it to bad a real prospector smokes drink's and swears.
GoldHound
GoldHound
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  angus Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Thankyou guy , great vid ,great to see real prospectors at work
"Respect" Cool
Angus
angus
angus
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Miner Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:25 pm

bloodgold2 wrote:
Inhere wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:

Suspect

Yeah I wasn't havin' a winge!!
Gold Miner
Gold Miner
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:39 pm

rc62burke wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:I would also like to give LEE a big thankyou from our crew for taking the time out to post on overseas forums and other forums that we are not members on, this site is our HOME Very Happy  Very Happy sorry all your stuck with us lol!  

Hey Guy's.

I am only to happy to help out in any little way to promote some "Good Honest Prospecting Fun" & the Paradise we call North Queensland.
Very Happy Laughing Laughing Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool T01 T01 T06 T12 T14 T18

Hi Guys,
Get ready for the new gold rush....... V11 V11 V11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:25 pm

Great job Goldhound.
You'll be needing a Manager soon. V36
Can you let me know the brand and model of headphones you wear. They look pretty good for wearing on hot days.
Thanks in advance.

John

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldHound Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:15 am

Looney wrote:Great job Goldhound.
You'll be needing a Manager soon. V36
Can you let me know the brand and model of headphones you wear. They look pretty good for wearing on hot days.
Thanks in advance.

John

Detect on hot days?
You must be Looney or somthing lol!

The headphones are senheiser pmx 680 sports.
They are my faverout headphones out of all of the headphones that I have used.
GoldHound
GoldHound
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:34 am

Well what to say.
Absolute brilliant and from me(and probably all of us) one humongous massive big thank you for letting us into your world of detecting/prospecting.

I had to watch it all in one go.Enjoyed every second of it.

Sure we enjoy finding gold but your way is just one big eye opener for me as a hobbyist.The condition, the preparation, the whole set up was so enjoyable to see.

You also show us some parts of the country we will never see or dream to reach.

Detecting there is so hard but you showed us how is done properly and professionally.(and enjoyable at the same time)

Well done and you deserve every bit of gold u find.I can just try to imagine the dangers out there.

I heard about your team cos i met Dave( and rest of his lovely family) while on business trip in Queensland and had a little idea how you go about finding gold.

Sure the team was all about 3 but the star of the teams is 4th member Sandra.She really get excited about every piece she finds.

Well done to all of you.

Wishing you all success and please stay safe.
Once more, thanks for sharing you journey with us.

Really appreciated.

GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:45 am

Thanks GoldHound,

After I get a set of those I should be digging up the multi-ouncers like you. cheers

Good luck on your next trip out. Hope you find plenty more.

John

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:22 pm

Gold Miner wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:
Inhere wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:

Suspect

Yeah I wasn't havin' a winge!!
Hi GM, yeah i know that mate Smile as you know, thats how he is Smile Now to take some heat off you palmer guys, as i have said earlier somewhere we are in remote areas and are opperating on little known and not known gold areas. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:31 pm

golden wrote:Well what to say.
Absolute brilliant and from me(and probably all of us) one humongous massive big thank you for letting  us into your world of detecting/prospecting.

I had to watch it all in one go.Enjoyed every second of it.

Sure we enjoy finding gold but your way is just one big eye opener for me as a hobbyist.The condition, the preparation, the whole set up was so enjoyable to see.

You also show us some parts of the country we will never see or dream to reach.

Detecting there is so hard but you showed us how is done properly and professionally.(and enjoyable at the same time)

Well done and you deserve every bit of gold u find.I can just try to imagine the dangers out there.

I heard about your team cos i met Dave( and rest of his lovely family) while on business trip in Queensland and had a little idea how you go about finding gold.

Sure the team was all about 3 but the star of the teams is 4th member Sandra.She really get excited about every piece she finds.

Well done to all of you.

Wishing you all success and please stay safe.
Once more, thanks for sharing you journey with us.

Really appreciated.

GoldEN
Hi Golden thanks for that mate Very Happy yep i reckon your right bud, Sandra is a star Very Happy she does extremely long hours gridding in bloody very hot conditions and is the toughest and most determined chick i have ever met in the bush. Very Happy yeah mate all us boys admire her guts to hang in there till the jobs done Very Happy
Also thanks Phoenix,Yibi david and Angus for the great feed back Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldHound Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:08 pm

I've received a couple of pm's asking me what area we are in.
Don't bother pming me asking that particular question as you will get no response.
We are not in a known gold field the nearest one was about 70 km as the crow fly's so you have Buckleys finding where we were operating.
That's why we got nearly zero junk I had one stint of two and a half weeks with no rubbish at all.
GoldHound
GoldHound
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:16 pm

GoldHound wrote:I've received a couple of pm's asking me what area we are in.
Don't bother pming me asking that particular question as you will get no response.
We are not in a known gold field the nearest one was about 70 km as the crow fly's so you have Buckleys finding where we were operating.
That's why we got nearly zero junk I had one stint of two and a half weeks with no rubbish at all.

Gee Mate

That's a bit of poor form right there.

Do your own work folks there is plenty of country out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't want to do the work then go to the numerous place around Georgetown that you can access for a fee, there is still plenty to be found on these places.

Take this Vid for what it is, Great insight into how a "Professional Crew" operates, NOT an opportunity to SCAB, these guy's will not put out Vids like this if you ask stupid SCHIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldHound Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:31 pm

rc62burke wrote:
GoldHound wrote:I've received a couple of pm's asking me what area we are in.

Gee Mate

That's a bit of poor form right there.

Do your own work folks there is plenty of country out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't want to do the work then go to the numerous place around Georgetown that you can access for a fee, there is still plenty to be found on these places.

Take this Vid for what it is, Great insight into how a "Professional Crew" operates, NOT an opportunity to SCAB,  these guy's will not put out Vids like this if you ask stupid SCHIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Don't worry Lee
It won't effect the release of future vids, its just annoying.
GoldHound
GoldHound
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum