Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grab some popcorn.

+53
slimpickens
TutC
chris68
hapalogh
determined1
lojay
slicknick
ttrash
Aurumick
Cadian
kevlorraine2
Faultzone
papoutsi
gullyhunter
spinna
gef50
Alan WA
yellowfin
Gold Miner
kiwijw
GoldHound
angus
YibiDavid
Hotrocks
cruiser1
Hermann
hassa
TWO BOB
AraratGold
flyspecks
Redfin
Ash100456
stoppsy
bergs
matelot
goldenhero
Rege-PA
Inhere
CostasDee
GOLD TRACKER
someday
Digginerup
bristlehound
avon g
G.B.
Jonathan Porter
martinjsto
Mechanic
goldchaser
Detrackozi
kon61
rc62burke
ruffles
57 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 3 Empty -grab-some-popcorn

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:44 pm

Inhere wrote:Great video fella's, I only found it at midnight and got to bed after 2am.
Great work in tough country, you deserve every gram you get but take care out
there, watching, I could not help thinking about running over a snake on the bike
and having it tag your leg in that rough country.

Be the end of the game I reckon, but worth the risk hey.
Thanks Inhere, don't know where the Goldhound is ATM. Yeah mate it is constantly in your mind while walking and riding. The modern day ringer uses quads and motorbikes out bush aswell, like Goldhound said it is just to hot for snake gators .Really i have more chance of being in a fatal car crash than a fatal snake bite, just like surfers and swimers i spose the more times your in the water the more chance of a shark attack. But i get what you mean Inhere, you would have to bandage and use the sat phone with your gps location to get a chopper out fast, and hope it makes it in time Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:49 pm

Rege-PA wrote:Superlative to the nth degree, I enjoyed every minute of it, I closed my eyes every minute a nugget was found and listened to that sweet warble of the machine, just what I needed here in the states in mid winter.
Well done! cheers
Hi Rege-PA, thanks bud Very Happy be good if you could share it around the good old USA for us mate Very Happy

Back to top Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 3 Empty Re: grab some popcorn.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:08 pm

How good would that be to have your wife as your detecting buddy?...amazing stuff...very well done....Hoo Roo

Back to top Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 3 Empty grab some popcorn.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi Bergs, must be to long, it will work on your pc. Smile
Thanks Goldenhero Very Happy
Hi Matelot, some days up somedays down you know how the prospecting game works Very Happy but overall they do well. Smile

Back to top Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 3 Empty grab some popcorn.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:22 pm

stoppsy wrote:I just kicked back today and watched it... well bloody done I say... I love watching videos like this..
the best thing about it, it  was a good length video... its great seeing how different things are in other sates
and how they operate the grounds... watching things like this make you itch to get out and hit the gold
again guys well done loved it
cheers
stoppsy
Hi Stoppsy thanks bud, Smile will have to give Tremain a ring tonight to let him know that we have recieved positive feed back from the gold forum members.Poor buggers computer died so he hasn,t seen it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash100456 Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:54 pm

Well done Guys & Gals, What a crew, Great company , Beaut Country & Gold to boot.

Cheers
Ashley
Ash100456
Ash100456
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldHound Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:56 pm

larry303 wrote:How good would that be to have your wife as your detecting buddy?...amazing stuff...very well done....Hoo Roo

I love that my wife is into it, she's a good patient operator too and defiantly pulls her own weight as well.
She would put most blokes to shame with her gold finds. And she doesn't use girly small coils ether she'll happily swing the 20 all day and digs all of her own holes as we are away all day.
Any real deep ones she would struggle with she digs to 400mm then she marks it and gets me to finish it when I get back in the arvo or night.
What we normally do is camp on a patch for her to work and she marks it out and methodically grids it section by section.
Or we camp in an area where we think it should be and she prospect's around camp for about 1km radius methodically working all of the areas that gold could trap.
GoldHound
GoldHound
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldHound Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Mechanic wrote:HI Bloodgold, Goldhound and crew,

Now first things first, I don't appreciate being dropped on my head V02 lol!

Now that that is out of the way, absolutely bloody awesome!
I see no scoop, no pinpointer, no attachment on your belt for a pick Cool Thats my style!

Thank you very much for sharing that, I learned a lot from the video, will certainly open my eyes a bit more while out and about.
Great country up there, very rugged, the dry grass looks painful to swing a coil in and damn hot too. You guys put in a lot of effort to get to the places you do and are justly rewarded for your effort. It is very inspiring to say the least, damn it, got to go to work in the morning V02
Oh and love the nuggy jars Very Happy Thats what I'm doing wrong, I need a bigger jar Laughing

Cheers Mick

Hi Mick
You are on to our secret V46 .................... The lucky peach and Gatorade containers V46 .
The idea is to find one that doesn't fit in the jar.

But the megga lucky container is actually a piece of cloth that we wrap the real big ones in before putting them in my load bearing backpack. V46
I've only been lucky enough to need the backpack once though................ So far V18
GoldHound
GoldHound
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Redfin Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Just grabbed it now and burning to DVD, will watch tonight on the big screen after a visit to the bottle'O.
Looking forward to it.
Redfin
Redfin
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  flyspecks Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:33 pm

JUST BRILLIANT T01 T06
flyspecks
flyspecks
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Hi Guys,
I've been using a pill jar and that is so too big for the gold I'm getting.
Maybe by getting the bigger gold jars might be the way to go hey
Cheers,
Uncle Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:31 pm

Hi all, it has been brought to our attention that Douggys forum is bagging the vid.Thats ok Smile  like i have always said everyone to their own Smile  BUT bud before you bag someone get your facts straight, what did you want me to do? open up our medical kit to waste vid time on what any experienced opperator would have essential in there kit for such remote areas. No helmets, well what can i say, we are not on a gazzeted road, and if you have actually prospected in remote NQ it would be sitting on the tray of your truck after day one, which oviously you HAVEN'T.The driving with no hands on remote bush tracks is NORMAL when trying to even roll a smoke as your travelling, you need to pick the time right though Smile  .Hoonish lol! na bud this is how north queenslanders live in the bush Smile On the topic of skin cancer, well yeah it is a horrific cancer Sad  but Douggy the opperater in question was in  the southern states for some time and wanted some vitmain e from sunshine which is healthy to a certain degree. Oh yeah there was one more that comes to mind, the QED, well bud all i can say is PUT up or SHUT up.p.s Tremain reckons you are a total *****, and have no respect or any idea how REAL OPPERATORS work in remote areas. Smile would not have posted this on our GREAT forum if i was not denied access to yours. Sorry members, for posting this on the forum.

Last edited by bloodgold2 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:35 pm

Q33  Great reply  Q38

I haven't even seen the vid yet!
Every one else has loved it!    Only he has bagged it V02

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Hey Bloodgold2
Those that CAN!!! DO!!!

And you blokes are doing it & doing it BLOODY well mate, No Helmet, No hands Mum lol! lol! were in NQ mate not the NANA State lol! lol! lol! lol! Wink tongue
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:42 pm

I wish to lodge a complaint also Bloodgold,  T37  the sight of you guys out there in the bush doing what you love and getting paid for it has also made me feel quite ill  Q20  and extremely annoyed  Evil or Very Mad , I am plagued by constant feelings of jealousy  V12   and envy  V41 and I have not slept  Sleep  properly since viewing your abdominal video, my beer tastes funny  Q11  , I have sadly been unable to perform  V51  at the command of my good wife as the sex god I usually am and I am off my tucker  pig ...a little Rolling Eyes how dare you spend your own time and money while working hard in the bush doing what you love with the people you choose to do it with, you should all be ashamed of yourselves, and then you have audacity (generosity  Wink ) to share it with the world of like minded people on public forums........ now go sit quietly and think about what you have done Wink

Wayne.cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Miner Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:54 pm

Oi Dave, don't worry about other forums commenting bud, most are full of shite!!!!

That vid is true and trusted ground and conditions around here!!

I was sorta waiting for a shot where Maniac didn't have a frikkin' rolly in his gob tho!!!

Talkin' 'bout rollies, Wonga told me once.......
"mate, get bitten by a tiapan out 'ere, find a nice shady tree.....roll a smoke......you'll never finish it......."

Suspect
Gold Miner
Gold Miner
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  stoppsy Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:36 am

bloodgold2 wrote:
stoppsy wrote:I just kicked back today and watched it... well bloody done I say... I love watching videos like this..
the best thing about it, it  was a good length video... its great seeing how different things are in other sates
and how they operate the grounds... watching things like this make you itch to get out and hit the gold
cheers
stoppsy
Hi Stoppsy thanks bud, Smile will have to give Tremain a ring tonight to let him know that we have recieved positive feed back from the gold forum members.Poor buggers computer died so he hasn,t seen it yet.
its not easy videoing when your digging up gold... you guys mixed it up in the video which made it great... showing the camp, the traveling and showing what you have to fight with when detecting ect it showed how hard it can be when we are out... you guys explaining things that other don't know about is a big hit...

bloody computers breaking down is a big pain in the butt... give the fella big G'day for us when you chat to him next Smile
stoppsy
stoppsy
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2014-01-29

http://www.aussiegoldprospector.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rege-PA Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:22 am

Blood gold 2

Very Happy You are now playing in the states on several forums. I would like a small % of the ticket sales! lol!

Rege-PA
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AraratGold Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:52 am

Well done guys, loved the vid.  Very Happy
Don't worry about Doug from that so called gold forum. He's a keyboard wannabe and just can't bare the thought of someone actually find gold with a Minelab !  Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
Rick
AraratGold
AraratGold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:33 am

Jen58 wrote:Q33  Great reply  Q38

I haven't even seen the vid yet!
Every one else has loved it!    Only he has bagged it V02

Hi Jen, yeah there is always a few hey Smile I just wanted to set the record straight thats all Smile
Thanks Ashley and Flyspecks for your favourable comments guys Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:35 am

rc62burke wrote:Hey Bloodgold2
Those that CAN!!! DO!!!

And you blokes are doing it & doing it BLOODY well mate, No Helmet, No hands Mum lol! lol!  were in NQ mate not the NANA State lol! lol! lol! lol! Wink tongue
lol! and yeah even up this way we use sunscreen Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:46 am

Digginerup wrote:I wish to lodge a complaint also Bloodgold,  T37  the sight of you guys out there in the bush doing what you love and getting paid for it has also made me feel quite ill  Q20  and extremely annoyed  Evil or Very Mad , I am plagued by constant feelings of jealousy  V12   and envy  V41 and I have not slept  Sleep  properly since viewing your abdominal video, my beer tastes funny  Q11  , I have sadly been unable to perform  V51  at the command of my good wife as the sex god I usually am and I am off my tucker  pig ...a little Rolling Eyes how dare you spend your own time and money while working hard in the bush doing what you love with the people you choose to do it with, you should all be ashamed of yourselves, and then you have audacity (generosity  Wink ) to share it with the world of like minded people on public forums........ now go sit quietly and think about what you have done Wink

Wayne.cheers
lol! Hi Wayne, took your advice mate and sat quietly thinking dam going to have to repaint my truck and throw in the camo covers Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:55 am

Gold Miner wrote:Oi Dave, don't worry about other forums commenting bud, most are full of shite!!!!

I was sorta waiting for a shot where Maniac didn't have a frikkin' rolly in his gob tho!!!

"mate, get bitten by a tiapan out 'ere, find a nice shady tree.....roll a smoke......you'll never finish it......."

Suspect
Hey GM, yeah bud you know how it is in this country Smile  lol! most the time you will notice that the rollie is not even lit. I reckon when he stops to film he probably rolls one as it is a break from swinging. Smile but yeah i think he will be more aware of it for future filming Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:03 am

stoppsy wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:
cheers
stoppsy
its not easy videoing when your digging up gold... you guys mixed it up in the video which made it great... showing the camp, the traveling and showing what you have to fight with when detecting ect it showed how hard it can be when we are out... you guys explaining things that other don't know about is a big hit...

bloody computers breaking down is a big pain in the butt... give the fella big G'day for us when you chat to him next Smile

Hi Stoppsy, will pass on your message to the maniac, yes i did break it up to give everybody abit of an idea of what goes on. I could of filled the whole vid with just digging up nuggets Smile And the Goldhound also shares out alot more info, but can only fit so much on 1 dvd Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:07 am

Rege-PA wrote:Blood gold 2

Very Happy You are now playing in the states on several forums. I would like a small % of the ticket sales! lol!
Thanks Rege-PA Very Happy Very Happy for your time, no worries mate a small % of nothing suits me fine mate Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:12 am

AraratGold wrote:Well done guys, loved the vid.  Very Happy
Don't worry about Doug from that so called gold forum. He's a keyboard wannabe and just can't bare the thought of someone actually find gold with a Minelab !  Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
Rick
Thanks AraratGold, Very Happy First time i have visited that site..... and yeah looks like a lonely place Smile wonder why V19

Back to top Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 3 Empty grab some popcorn

Post  TWO BOB Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:54 am

bloodgold 2,
Thanks for the adventure your team ROCKS
Just brilliant
Forget these that bag from their armchair.
"Your the Captain's of your own Destiny."
Cheers
"TWO BOB"
TWO BOB
TWO BOB
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  hassa Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:26 pm

just finished watching this vid 8 cans no pop corn truly loved every second of it thanks to you and your team for showing us your adventure ...............HASSA..... affraid affraid
hassa
hassa
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Inhere Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:42 pm

bloodgold2 wrote:
Gold Miner wrote:Oi Dave, don't worry about other forums commenting bud, most are full of shite!!!!

Suspect
Hey GM, yeah bud you know how it is in this country Smile  lol! most the time you will notice that the rollie is not even lit. I reckon when he stops to film he probably rolls one as it is a break from swinging. Smile  but yeah i think he will be more aware of it for future filming Smile
I wouldn't worry about the rollie in the gob. Looked like part of who he is to me, I reckon he don't need changing.
Inhere
Inhere
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

grab some popcorn. - Page 3 Empty Popcorn

Post  Hermann Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:44 pm

Great videos fellows, just a tip for the smokers, I used to smoke when I was detecting in the bush, and sometimes I felt very uncomfortable with this. The last 3 years I have been using an E-cigarette (ProVari), you can even use it while you are riding on a motorbike. no flame, no smoke, but you get your nicotine fix. Cheers, Hermann.

Hermann
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum