Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking in as a new member

3 posters

Go down

Checking in as a new member Empty Checking in as a new member

Post  Cadian Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi from S.A. I have been following the forum for some months now and I must say I have learnt so much,so thanks to all forum members.
I have only been detectoring for about 18mths using a GPX 4000 which I have found to be very good. I have manage to find some gold mainly in the WEST,my biggest nugget being 7.3 grams. Again thankyou for all the great info. Dave lol!
Cadian
Cadian
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Checking in as a new member Empty Re: Checking in as a new member

Post  Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 pm

G'day Dave (Cadian) and Q31  To the forum. Yes as you say there is plenty of good information here to read and very knowledgable people as well. Hope to hear some of you adventures in the near future. Very Happy 

Cheers.

Mike. cheers 

Back to top Go down

Checking in as a new member Empty Checking in as a new member

Post  sandy2010 Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Welcome Dave,
We both have something in common.........72 trips around the sun !
I lived in the Adelaide Hills for a number of years and visited Gambier a few times (clay target shooting....they had some "hot-shots" down your way).

Keep on keeping on.
Cheers.

sandy2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Checking in as a new member Empty Hi Sandy

Post  Cadian Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:25 pm

If you ever want to join in on a club outing to Vic.let me know,I am with the South East Detectors Club.You would always be welcome. Dave lol!
Cadian
Cadian
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Checking in as a new member Empty Re: Checking in as a new member

Post  getascripter Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:57 pm

G'day Cadian ... from a fellow Crow Eater! (Down near Strathalbyn here) I'm a "turn coat", having gone from detecting to highbanking and drywashing ... but gold is gold!!!

I do trips pretty regularly to Victoria to raid that lovely yellow from south of the border!! lol! affraid lol! 
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Checking in as a new member Empty Checking in as a new member.

Post  sandy2010 Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Cadian wrote:If you ever want to join in on a club outing to Vic.let me know,I am with the South East Detectors Club.You would always be welcome. Dave lol!

****************************Thanks for your kind invite cobber,I would like to reciprocate should you ever do the "Nullabor Shuffle".

Cheers,beers & be lucky.

sandy2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Checking in as a new member Empty Thanks for the invite,could be heading over the West again next year to the Laverton area,great detecting

Post  Cadian Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:17 pm

sandy2010 wrote:
Cadian wrote:If you ever want to join in on a club outing to Vic.let me know,I am with the South East Detectors Club.You would always be welcome. Dave lol!
****************************Thanks for your kind invite cobber,I would like to reciprocate should you ever do the "Nullabor Shuffle".

Cheers,beers & be lucky.
Cadian
Cadian
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Checking in as a new member Empty Thanks for your best wishes.don't like getting my feet wet.So I will stay with detecting,still looking for my first 1oz

Post  Cadian Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:23 pm

getascripter wrote:G'day Cadian ... from a fellow Crow Eater! (Down near Strathalbyn here)  I'm a "turn coat", having gone from detecting to highbanking and drywashing ... but gold is gold!!!

I do trips pretty regularly to Victoria to raid that lovely yellow from south of the border!!  lol! affraid lol! 
Cadian
Cadian
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down