Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New detecting/prospecting business opening in Charters Towers, Queensland

3 posters

Go down

New detecting/prospecting business opening in Charters Towers, Queensland Empty New detecting/prospecting business opening in Charters Towers, Queensland

Post  Qld Sandy Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:48 am

Hi guys,
I have secured a Minelab dealership and am in the process of setting up a website to go with my store. The store will run in conjunction with my Auto-Electrical business in the same premises. Below is a link to the site I have been constructing although it is still under alteration. Please feel free to have a look around and comment if you like. Cheers and a Happy and safe Easter to all.

Gold City Detecting website

Last edited by Qld Sandy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos fixed, link adjusted, new link added)
Qld Sandy
Qld Sandy
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-10-18

https://www.goldcitydetecting.com

Back to top Go down

New detecting/prospecting business opening in Charters Towers, Queensland Empty Re: New detecting/prospecting business opening in Charters Towers, Queensland

Post  Qld Sandy Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Please feel free to call in if you are going through, for advice or a chat. Cheers.
Qld Sandy
Qld Sandy
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-10-18

https://www.goldcitydetecting.com

Back to top Go down

New detecting/prospecting business opening in Charters Towers, Queensland Empty Re: New detecting/prospecting business opening in Charters Towers, Queensland

Post  timmydowling Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Ill be there on Saturday morning for a full rundown on that detector we have been talking about! Are there many areas fossickers are able to visit there without requiring landowners permission? I have public liability insurance, will fill in any diggings and will remove any rubbish I find lol.. Have been interested in foccicking since I was quite young, cant believe I am so close to finally getting a detector! Very Happy
timmydowling
timmydowling

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-23

http://www.helpmesell.com.au

Back to top Go down

New detecting/prospecting business opening in Charters Towers, Queensland Empty timmydowling on Thu Sep 29, Ill be there on Saturday morning

Post  sdragut Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Hey. Tim. I ma also new t5o this. I just got my new garret 2500 with the depth finder released from the customs and put it together and tested it. I ma keen to try it out on an actual gold field so if you have any luck in finding somewhere to go let me know. I have a bunch of maps of the Charters towers areas but I am not personally familiar wiht whyere it is safe or need permission to go. Ravenswood is also a good place to go but I am hoping to find someone to go with.. sdragut at yahoodot com is my contact if you wish to go together. I ma looking to go anywhere if I can find someone as excited about going before the end of the year. Cheers Sam

sdragut
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down