Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GP3500

Go down

The GP3500 Empty The GP3500

Post  Kon61gold Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:16 pm

This was the first detector to have a button on the handle to switch from fixed to tracking ground balance. It included other nice features but not having owned one, others who have them, can share their views on their benefits and how best to use them.
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The GP3500 Empty A great machine - from MSN

Post  Kon61gold Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Gday mate,
35.s a top machine, best I've ever had in over 25 years. As the others said, keep her in Deep and Fixed. Difference between Mono and DD is only slight, but in hot ground DD beats a mono every time. Remember that the ground itself is forever stressing and there is a natural tendency for solids to be always forced towards the surface. This is why the farmer is always finding new rocks in his paddock, and why a well hammered goldfield will keep pushing up bits of gold. Persevere, slow and steady, cover EVERY INCH. Remember this, every brass button or bullet you find means someone else walked over it and didn't find it. You did. You were BETTER at it than him, or your 35 was better than his gear. Be reassured. Stick with what I think is the BEST detecting platform there is for gold.
All the best mate,
Gopher.

The only tip i have is that i always ran my 3500 in fixed,sens & deep & with a 16" nugget finder mono i used to do alright in the areas that were supposedly hammered.Keep detecting mate and that feeling a person gets when they roll the first nugget onto their hand will soon be yours.
waxzz.
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down