Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOGLE EARTH

2 posters

Go down

GOOGLE EARTH Empty GOOGLE EARTH

Post  melissa Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Would anyone out there be able to advise me on the "best" GOOGLE EARTH programme to download. I already have the free version, is this good enough or should I opt for GOOGLE EARTH PRO. Any help would be very much appreciated.

melissa
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE EARTH Empty Re: GOOGLE EARTH

Post  goldslinger Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi Melissa
I have been useing the free one for about three years now i up date it now and again but it dose the job fine and i have had no problems up loading/down loading oziexplorer waypoints gps way points tengraph maps ect
Paul
goldslinger
goldslinger
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:55 pm

goldslinger wrote:Hi Melissa
I have been useing the free one for about three years now i up date it now and again but it dose the job fine and i have had no problems up loading/down loading oziexplorer waypoints gps way points tengraph maps ect
Paul

G'day Melissa

This is good advice, I have been using the free one for a long time as well, and just update it now and again as well.

Google Earth Pro will not get you any better resolution than the free one, apparently they use the same images, so for my use it is not worth paying.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  melissa Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Thank you Paul and Dave,
much appreciated. I have always had trouble downloading tenements from the Dedpt. of Mines - but maybe something to do with the speed of my internet. Anyway, I now know not to try and getter a better version of Google Earth.

Melissa

melissa
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down