Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some advice

3 posters

Go down

Some advice Empty Some advice

Post  Kon61gold Fri May 18, 2012 6:46 am

Be Wary of Bordertown Caravan Park Trucks keep you awake all night.Port Wakefield and Port Germain are nice little parks. Nice fresh oysters at the roadside oysterbar on the way out of Ceduna. Penong is a good stopover wth cheap fuel.Roadhouses on Nullabor are alike.Restaurant next to van park at Norseman is a good place to have a beer and steak and celabrate getting there.
Have Fun
Cheers Noel
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Some advice Empty Re: Some advice

Post  getascripter Fri May 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Sorry Jefgold ... I'll let my boys/partner know to make sure they have their Jake Brakes off going past Very Happy

LOLOL We're in Interstate Trucking ... and Yes! Even I have stayed at the Bordertown CP and spent half the night cussing affraid
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Some advice Empty Re: Some advice

Post  Dreadful Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:12 pm

here is a good stop just before the border ..... 95 kilometres to the west of Nullarbor Roadhouse is the turnoff to the abandoned Koonalda homestead. The abandoned homestead itself is located roughly 20 kilometres north of the Eyre Highway. For more information it is recommended you contact the Ceduna Office of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources on (08) 8625 3144. .... the homestead is great and FREE to stay at ... also 11kms up the road are the amazing underground lakes ... WELL worth a look Cool

Dreadful
Dreadful
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down