Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swap Space invaders machine for gold

Go down

Swap Space invaders machine for gold Empty Swap Space invaders machine for gold

Post  maka Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Thought i would throw this one out here.
I have 3 collectible space invaders machines from 1970 ish. Imported from the USA.
One of them is the only kind in Australia that i know of and thats why i imported it.
Willing to swap for nuggets of same value.
Machines each are 3 grand and highly collectible.
Non restored but in good condition for their age, with a few battle scars as expected.
They will be converted to 240 volt and working, all work done by a qualified tech.
Pics available if serious about a swap, please dont post here. PM me. If you want a confidential swap.
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Swap Space invaders machine for gold Empty Re: Swap Space invaders machine for gold

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Maka

Any of them the old ones, like we used to sit down in the fish shop and play, put ya chips on the side
and 20c a go.. man they where the tits.....
frogger and Galaxia too Razz Razz

Pete in WA Cool

P.S how many grams do memoeries cost ?
Worth every cent i say.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Swap Space invaders machine for gold Empty Re: Swap Space invaders machine for gold

Post  maka Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Pete i have sold about 15 machines this year. My entire collection almost.
Sit downs,stand ups, mid size, large size. shooter games with twin guns, sniper games with rifles and scopes, rally driving sit down driving games etc..
I have one sit down machine with 400 games on it, from old school to the latest games. Galaga, galaxian, frogger, moon patrol, right up to the latest games released.
And i have one stand up machine with i think 160 games on it.
My 3 spacies, and one machine at a friends down south, I forgot about, lol I need to courier that baby back to me, while i remember...
And an old racing game called Hot chase from the 80's
So i only have 7 left.
I did have over a dozen in my living room, They looked awsome all lit up, and ready to play..
Stick on some 80's music, turn on the slushy machine, and chill out for a few hours...
All the machines i sold were to people over 35,trying to regain their youth and memories from the good old days..
Kids just dont get it... There are 4 kids in this house and they never played them.. Apparently the old games are "GAY" but the Xbox is "SICK AZ"
Swap Space invaders machine for gold Dsc01105kt

Swap Space invaders machine for gold Dsc00903i

Swap Space invaders machine for gold Wildy

My custom paint work below...
Swap Space invaders machine for gold Dsc00965hy

Swap Space invaders machine for gold Dsc00867i

Swap Space invaders machine for gold Dsc01143yx

Swap Space invaders machine for gold Rukj

Swap Space invaders machine for gold Dsc00894rb

Thats just a very small sample of some of the restoration projects i have done lately.
I have many many many more pics of machines i have bought fixed up , and saved from landfill for future generations to enjoy..
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Pete, how times have changed! I often tell my kids about this sort of entertainment, their reply, How embarrassing! What's embarrassing is they can't pick up the home phone to call a friend?

Back to top Go down