Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To say hello from colquhoun888 and ask for advise

2 posters

Go down

To say hello from colquhoun888 and ask for advise Empty To say hello from colquhoun888 and ask for advise

Post  colquhoun888 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 pm

I visited Dunolly last year and did 4 hours of prospecting and have been hooked ever since, even after finding only a piece of iron,Now here is my question,I purchased a "Garrett GTI 2500 PRO" And it would seem to have all the things I should need to mainly prospect for nuggets but as I know absolutely nothing about metal detectors and gold prospecting I would really appreciate every bodys input and advise,I would be very happy if you know some one who owns a Garrett GTI 2500 Pro and suppy a phone number or what ever so I could talk to them.Well thats enough for now,Best regards to all,Gidday100 :

Last edited by colquhoun888 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up user name)

colquhoun888
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

To say hello from colquhoun888 and ask for advise Empty Re: To say hello from colquhoun888 and ask for advise

Post  Rwork Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Post the same question on the Australian metal detector and relic forum and you will get replies as someone has asked a similar question recently.Might be users here as well but Minelab is the main gold prospecting tool for most.

http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php

Ps. A shorter user name is easier to login with.

Rwork
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

To say hello from colquhoun888 and ask for advise Empty colquhoun888

Post  colquhoun888 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Thank you Rwork for taking the time to talk to me,I shell look up Kimbucktwo,Forums a great, full of info ay,I have read books and watched videos for days and the poor old head is trying to obsorb it all,I would really like to speak to some one who owns a Garrett GTI 2500 Pro,That would help alot.Thanks again mate.colquhoun888

colquhoun888
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down