Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detecting in WA

5 posters

Go down

Detecting in WA Empty Detecting in WA

Post  Lyricus Fri May 13, 2011 1:00 pm

I want to say G'day from WA and introduce myself here. I wrote this reply to one of James101 posts this morning and want to copy it here to my my introduction. I am Jason

Californian Redwood

Detecting in WA Amazing_fun_ecology_2004734853867204451_rs_200907231831066249Detecting in WA Sequoia-and-kings-canyon-national-parks-california-caseq

The life of an old gold man must be experienced to be truly understood. These yarns are excellent reading and being new to this field I have been loving a new book called "Digger" by Max Anderson. This bloke went out west in the late 90's and his tales about the harsh characters, lifestyles and desperate people were amazing reading. He says the first "Suicide Bombers" were originally from WA in the late 1800's where life was so tough they would literally reach the roads end, put dynamite in their gobs and would blow themselves up. Being used as slaves without directly profiting from their fat bosses greed was a hard road. A strikingly sad and twisted story about greed and gold I read was a yarn about a 3 or 4 blokes digging a shaft for months in the early 1900's in outback WA. The bloke down the shaft would find a vein and would announce it with passion to the blokes above and then down would come the dirt and rocks to kill the vein finder so there would be one less bloke to share with. How can one be happy with one self after finding gold this way, probably to later spend it pissing it up against the wall and sleeping with hookers, each to their own and no experience is better or worse than any other.

An incredibly cruel and twisted story my mate Leif told me recently was about 3 blokes some years ago who sold most of their stuff, bought detectors and went out somewhere near Kalgoorlie to seek. Months of sweat, hope and work and then they found some, found a lot and one bloke new a bikie mate. The other blokes did not know this and the one bloke rang his bikie mate to tell him and then the next day 30-40 bikies rocked up in the middle of no where to steal all their gold, gear and said to them "**** Off or we will kill you". Nice people....

It is all experience and people live and die all the time, it is the cycle of life, planets live and die, rivers flow and dry, it is the way of the Tao and I have no sympathy for ones choices in life but can only offer understanding and compassion.

Detecting in WA Hcn01-300x234

Many of us still walk this road today only modern slavery is cruel and sophisticated like many would not believe. Look around and slavery exists in most of humanity. Some would say times have changed for the better but also some say times have changed for the worse and I won't go down that rabbit hole now although Alex Jones from Texas is spot on when it comes to the latter and standing up and defending people freedoms and country's constitutions. Alex Jones has his own youtube channel too and has 80 million talk back radio listeners in USA(he is absolutely un-stoppable and fearless):

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/71/11vGoETThFA

I have recently been to the Prospectors Patch because a mate Roy showed me a photo on his mobile about 4 months ago and since then gold fever has been developing, slowly but surely, and want to say how helpful people at Prospectors Patch are and sharing they are when it comes to learning about gold. Once about 5 years ago I went to Prospectors Patch to look around but it did not interest me then as I was into plants and medicines back then more than I was into gold. Pete, thanks mate for being such a good bloke and I will work hard to return your golden advice with my own golden yarns one day, it may be years from now or it may be within a few months as my travels have only just begun and I have the rest of my life to learn. Soon I will be visiting you to snap up a coil...

Detecting in WA Idriess142

Reading James101 yarns and advice on this site have been invaluable to me and to hear and read about the simplicity of bush cooking making damper and fruit loaf in the old days one can only reminisce how it really was back then. Some of the photos you have posted are incredible James and this one I found today is brilliant: (Thank you James101)

Detecting in WA Nlapic-vn4406695-v

It is a unique path to walk in life and we all walk our own unique paths. We are all unique jewels of the Cosmos and I know deep down in my Heart that in a higher level each being is unique and prized no more or less than any other being and the purest most beautiful cosmic nuggets and gems are unique Cosmic beings including all of us humans.

Detecting in WA Sub-dimensionalequations

The Wingmakers works are amazing and include music, writings, poetry and artwork(The music is supposed to be encoded and is supposed to mutate DNA but dunno about that - I just enjoy the tunes). The work he has produced as a New York based wingmaker is the biggest gift I have ever found or could give to anyone worth more than the weight of any gold in all of the Cosmos. James says we are all wingmakers and basically that is just our future selves who already exist in timelessness connecting with us now in time. It is an easy concept to understand and James work is mathematics based with no fluff or mumbo jumbo. It is very practical and down to earth and I want to make it clear to those who do not know Taoism and Wingmakers teachings are about nature and observing the wisdom nature, just how water flows down the creek, it flows the easiest way without struggle to eventually empty to it's first source or origin.

Detecting in WA EarthChild

I would love to share many yarns for many years here at this forum as for the last 11-12 Winters since I was about 20 years old I have been picking Gold tops from the forests near Balingup where my friends from Margaret River introduced me to many years back. For me I have recently let go of all substances after many years of smoking, drinking, mushrooms and ayahuasca which I would harvest from the local Acacia acuminata trees that grow from Grass Valley in WA and beyond, raspberry jam trees they are and the loacal aboriginals have used this specific bark and leaves for smoking ceremonies or burning bush ceremonies for thousands and thousands of years(they must absorb the DMT in the smoke from the fire).

Detecting in WA DREAMTIME

They are the oldest culture on earth to use this extremely powerful Ayahuasca plant medicine and for only 5000 years the Amazionians discovered it too and mix it with Harmala to make it work when you drink it although drinking local Acacia acuminata will kill because it is poison so burning the bark to sit around the fire may be ok... This path for me has only lead to destruction, excess, paranoia and disillusionment which could have killed me many times. I have found after years of substance abuse I am no where and again find my self picking up the pieces... I am like a man who exists in the dry desert of himself and is slowly back on the path to purity by detoxing and living healthy and happy once again. How happy I am to live once again with nature and not against it by being self destructive creating poor health in my entire being.

Detecting in WA AcaciaacuminataJamTreeSpring1

So that is why I am so grateful to local gold men who have helped me to find a new direction and passion in life, a new way, a simple way where life is easy and hard work pays off and I don't mean financially. The greatest reward for me is finding kindred spirits and seeing new dreams and futures developing into my eternal future.

Detecting in WA Sovereignintegral

This is my first post and I wanted to share my 2 people where I have collected all the art work and knowledge over my life. Hua Ching Ni and James from New York, their sites are:

James:

www.sovereignintegral.org
www.eventtemples.com
www.wingmakers.com
www.lyricus.org

Hua Ching Ni:

www.integralway.org/about-us/our-founders/hua-ching-ni.html

One day my goal is to have an art gallery in the states south west maybe near Balingup somewhere with horses and I want to grow Californian Redwoods and my friend grows these in NSW, they are the tallest tree on Earth. I want to grow these on a property one day with a wingmakers art gallery with music where people can share their peace and love with each other in a simple sensible way, some day, some way....

Detecting in WA 1-1

I have recently taken a personal loan to begin my gold quest and my Sister who said to me the other day "if it was that easy Jase everyone would be doing it" I replied "It's not easy". I have myself a Minelab GPX 5000 and a few other tools up my sleeve and my quest for gold has only just begun...

Detecting in WA Ch24compressed

www.alienmindbook.org

Last edited by Lyricus on Sun May 15, 2011 6:30 am; edited 3 times in total

Lyricus
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-04-18

http://www.alienmindbook.org

Back to top Go down

Detecting in WA Empty Re: Detecting in WA

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Lyricus welcome to the site, the guy’s here know their stuff if you need help you only need to ask. Cheers
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 1:50 pm

welcom Lyricus, this is the best forum you have joined as james 101 has said you need help just ask there's always someone on the forum that can help you out...
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi Lyricus,

For a person who has been out there you write very well and are not short on finding words to say, you certainly gave it a thrashing so heres hoping you make a well deserved comeback to reality.....gold prospecting will certainly do that for you!!!!!

There is a hell of a lot to learn so the best thing i can recommend to you would be to go on a g/p tour to pick up the basics and get hold of Gold and Ghosts and start reading... good luck for what the future may bring you, oh and get google earth on your computer

Regards Ron

Back to top Go down

Detecting in WA Empty The Mysterious Lights

Post  Lyricus Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 am

Hi, thanks everyone for your warm welcome and I look forward to many, many new adventures and undertakings in the field of gold exploration. (To be honest with you I was a major forum user at EBA ethnobotanyaustralia 2 years ago where I fell in love with writing about and facing my fears head on regarding the exploration of plants and medicines which may or may not benefit humanity in ways providing they are used as medicines).

Detecting in WA Wabirds

I am still yet to do my first trip apart from when I was 7 years old and Dad was taking us to school one day in his very old sky blue falcon. My Dad already had gold fever then and upon dropping my Sister and I off at school one day he said to us "Quick hide, get down, don't let the teachers and kids see you", we replied "Why Dad" and he said "GET DOWN GET DOWN WE are going to Kalgoorlie today, forget school, we are going out to gold country". Upon hearing these words we hid very quickly and drove us in his very old sky blue falcon to the gold fields and was telling us all about the deep red earth out there. Well it was a beautiful day and we did find gold. We needed to go for a wee so Dad pulled over somewhere out there where the earth was blood red and there was a car park where there was piles of artificially dumped blue metal for some kind of construction. These piles of blue metal were nothing special and we went for our wee and Dad yelled out to us, I found something. Dad found a nice nugget right there where he was doing his business near the blue metal, the nugget was beautiful and was about the size of the end of a thumb, about 15mm x 10mm in size. This was the first nugget I ever held in my hand and I remember Dad's excitement like it is happening to me now. I have not held many since, other than the ones my Dad found over the years as he worked small gold mines throughout WA, starting with Marvel Loch and then many areas near Meekatharra.

Detecting in WA Aciolab

Now Dad is working mines in Queensland and all of Asia Pacific and he has almost died with Cancer along the way, the stress, the pressure, the divorce, the harsh nature of becoming a slave to this World and its twisted men all became apparent to me as he underwent Chemo recently and he quit smoking cigarettes and Dad would chain smoke most of the time. I almost lost him recently and he was still in remission when he got his new position where he now lives out of Brisbane on Kangaroo Point still saving for his retirement. Only another 5 years to go now and he said he will retire and maybe he can join me as my Gold partner here in WA. Actually "Max Anderson" wrote a story about a Father/son partnership near the middle of no where some where and this Father/son almost killed each other over gold. Well the story goes the Father decided to detonate some explosives with his son down the shaft and somehow his son survived this and made it out of the shaft to find his Dad in the pub. He grabbed his Dad with all his life and would want kill him there and then, he restrained from even hurting him but they would never see each other ever again.

Detecting in WA Chamber6excerpt

Now, the first nugget was given to my Sister and we were about 13 years old and were at Waterman's beach between Trigg and Hillary's and we wanted to go swimming out there and body surfing the waves. My Sister swam like a Dolphin(she still does) so playful and youthful. She had to leave her nugget pendant necklace, the original nugget on the beach and she was scared for some reason, her intuition was right. We returned from our swim and the nugget was stolen from her by suspicious looking people who she feared as she recalled later on. These people were sitting about 20 meters behind us and when we went swimming they stole the nugget. I will never forget that day and I will never forget the sadness that event created, for our family it was all down hill from there. Dad went on to leave Australia and live in Asia where he met his new wife who is a beautiful woman to see the love and beauty he has now and the love of his new wife and new life being obsessed with Golf as they are, lol, they are so much fun to be around, very good Hearts and very deep journeys they have shared. We all make our choices and we all die by our choices, this is an inescapable fact of life and we are human because of it.

Detecting in WA Chamber20hr

These journeys of Dad's in the remote outback were tough on him and our family as we missed our Dad very much in the bush. I was about 8 or 9 years old when Dad first became stationed out at Marvel Loch and when I was 10 years old I did my first trip to live with him, my Mum and Sister for about a week out there. My Sis and I went out playing with tadpoles and Dad would ask us where we went and would say "Be very careful out there, the bikies grow Marijuana crops near where the tadpoles were and he was very scared for us." During that time my Dad asked me if I wanted to go out shooting with him one night. I was not sure I liked the idea of killing animals but the adventure was deep in his eyes so I went. We left at about 8 pm and traveled into his mates farm to shoot rabbits and foxes for him so his sheep and pastures would be safe. The friend was in his 70's and was in the parliament as a farmers representative fighting for farmers rights across WA. Well now it gets interesting and I know it will be fun times ahead providing I am prepared and ready for disappointment which is fun in its own way. The Tao I read says without disappointment how can there be upliftment or joy because what can you measure each polarity with? I got side tracked there, back to the story;

Detecting in WA Chamber

we went out shooting at 8pm and we were on his friends farm, endless straight roads connecting us to the horizon, we traveled and to our left was a valley, Dad said "Wow, they are plowing the fields, harvesting at this hour", it was 9pm at this stage and there were many lights in the valley to our left. "That's strange, why are they harvesting now in the middle of the night, and why are there so many lights?" We continued slowly and began to approach thick trees again with an intersection coming up int he middle of no where and to our surprise there were very bright lights approaching this bush intersection from our right, Dad was puzzled "Well, what is that, better slow down, must be someone approaching" Dad slowed to avoid the inevitable head on collision that was approaching. Dad had to stop it got so close through those trees, and we stopped, NOTHING absolutely nothing was seen, I could now hear and feel Dad's fear. "They must be guys on trail bikes playing tricks on us, they must have turned their lights off" so he quickly floored the accelerator peddle and hammered it to the left where they were originally headed. Dad went faster and faster chasing the unknown tricksters into the night but there was nothing, no dust, no noise, nothing and then I asked Dad if there are street lamps out here in the bush. He said frightfully "No, there are no street lamps out here" well there were street lamps and then they began jumping back and from left to right and right to left and left to right as Dad went faster and faster towards them. The old 4wd began snaking because Dad was going too fast now, I was very scared and said "Dad, slow down, this is dangerous" and Dad replied "It's OK son we have the gun", it was between us in the middle of our seat with my Dad's hand on the gun. I said "Dad, the gun will not help us" and we kept approaching towards the unknown at full speed, he was fearless although I could smell his fear infecting me with its potency. Then all of a sudden there was a bright light 45 degrees up in the sky and it moved a in a big curvature style down and up and leapt into a timeless warp only to never be seen by us again. I will continue the story some other time soon and will tell you what the old farmer told my Dad the following morning when Dad went to him to tell our story, the story gets deeper.....

Detecting in WA Thegrandportalfrontcover

This precious yellow metal must have its own unique qualities and I understand how people can spen there entire lives searching for and learning about the nature and existence of gold. I want to have lots of fun along the way without hanging onto hope and luck that I will find gold. Hope and luck for me in the past has brought nothing, it was only endless research, study, traveling, walking, analyzing and identifying in the field which brought me closer to plants and medicines I so desperately searched for.

Detecting in WA Quintessenceformula

I was struggling a bit last night in my sleep so I didn't sleep well and have woken up very early because I was thinking about these tallest trees and why I can't grow natives to support the animals native to Australia and to my delight this morning I found the following; I found Australia actually has the tallest recorded trees on Earth taller than the redwoods from California.

AUSSIE TREES

Detecting in WA Styxtreesmall

I extracted this from the link below regarding the ancient Aussie giants. While the Mountain Ash (or Swamp Gum in Tasmania) is certainly not endangered, the very tall/big ones are. Only if significant areas of forest are protected over a very long time (at least 150 years) can these giants have any chance of gracing our landscape again. Unfortunately this is too long a time for most people. Many of the few remaining big examples are in logging areas and while some of these are currently protected, the area around them is still being logged or cleared. This leaves some of these examples exposed and vulnerable to strong winds or lightning strikes. Mountain Ash also needs competition from its tall neighbors to achieve these great heights. If the areas are disturbed at small time intervals IE less than 200 years (80 years is the current practice for timber harvesting) then they will never again reach these super tall heights. Fifty or sixty meters may be the new "tall". The settlers also claimed a lot of the most fertile areas for farming and other purposes. These areas combined with favourable conditions may have had the extra nutrients to push some of the trees to get that extra bit taller. Current rainfall records show that Australia's rainfall is lessening. Whether this is a short trend or the new normal, the simple result is less rain which means smaller trees. Less rain also means more frequent and intense bush fires. Again this means smaller trees. It is interesting to read settlers accounts of massive amounts of rainfall in Thorpdale where the big trees were common. Big trees need lots of water and trees bring rain.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/mruhsam/

TREES BRING RAIN

Detecting in WA Hakomichamber3frontcover

The alleged cancer cures presented in the excellent documentary "Cancer: The Forbidden Cures" are well worth exploring. Though not yet proven under rigorous scientific protocols which are very expensive, there is no doubt that literally thousands of people who doctors had sent home to die were cured after taking the cancer treatments presented in this engaging documentary. If you or someone you know is dealing with cancer, this essay and film provide a wealth of invaluable information on negotiating the daunting labyrinth of cancer treatment.

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/health/cancer_cures_video_documentary

www.alienmindbook.org

Last edited by Lyricus on Sun May 15, 2011 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Lyricus
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyricus Sat May 14, 2011 9:29 am

I don't mean to post a reply to my own post to bump it up the list or anything, I just want to say sometimes I write very quick submit my post and then edit it after I have posted it so if you want to re-read my yarns you will find changes in the text. I will have to learn to write, then edit and then submit. It's just that when I was writing profusely at EBA 2 years ago I once wrote a large amount and then we had a black out so I lost all my text. Please excuse me for spelling errors and understand my yarns are clarified more and corrected as I re-read them after posting. Cheers everyone :-)))

I will continue my story about what the farmer said to my Dad later...

Lyricus
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  everhopeful Sat May 14, 2011 9:35 am

Are you or are you related to Ben Cousins ??? Or did you find a 70's stash??

everhopeful
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:13 am

Everhopeful

Haahahahahaha.....good one mate (benny cousins) Razz Razz

Hey Jason

Thanks for your kind words mate Wink
You do know Roy is off up to sandstone on sunday dont you, i thought
you might be goin with him for a bash.. Razz Razz Razz

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyricus Sat May 14, 2011 5:54 pm

G'day, I won't tell you about what the farmer said coz I've gently been warned already regarding my posts about personal philosophy and my spiritual views. I completely understand why this has come to my attention and will in future keep to the subject at hand. If I wanted to post about spirituality and so forth I should find a forum more applicable to the subject at hand, same as Aliens and UFO's, I should be posting this stuff at places like Above Top Secret. Looking forward to posting yarns about gold prospecting and I want to apologize for my energetic speel about all other topics unrelated to Gold prospecting. Sorry!

Cheers

www.alienmindbook.org

Last edited by Lyricus on Sun May 15, 2011 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Lyricus
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyricus Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Detecting in WA Twoangels

www.alienmindbook.org

Last edited by Lyricus on Sun May 15, 2011 6:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Lyricus
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Detecting in WA Flipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyricus Sun May 15, 2011 5:19 am

Thanks Pete Laughing

Last time I saw Roy he was at the yard and pretty excited about his upcoming trip to Sandstone. I'm so stoked for him that he has a month off from work and wish him all the best on his adventures. He is very friendly as is everyone I have met so far who enjoy Gold prospecting as a hobby. I reckon you must all have some great laughs and good times out in the bush along with the not so good times so I just want to get a taste for the bush and begin to see what you guys see and feel from searching for the yellow stuff. I look up to everyone here very much and want to say thanks again for putting up with my somewhat sketchy beginning but all in all I am very happy with my writings and I am grateful I can still write here. Embarassed

Studying all this stuff and reading all the spiritual stuff probably won't help me to find gold anyway so I will keep reading some good old gold books, talk to fellow prospectors, study google earth and plan my first trip soon. I think I can get a bit carried away and get a bit ahead of myself too so I just want to be able to find some yellow stuff and go from there. I know it's not easy finding gold but I will try to learn as much as I can along the way and would like to post some yarns here about my travels over time.

Thanks, Jason sunny

www.alienmindbook.org

Lyricus
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jigalong Sun May 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Long term side effects from consuming gold top mushrooms :

- Users suffer verbal diarrhoea.
- Users suffer from mental lapses, where a rambling state of mind, is punctuated by brief interludes of relevant comment.

Jigalong
Jigalong
Jigalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldTone Sun May 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Well I hope that if I don't find gold, then maybe I can find some spiritual gold... cheers

I have come to find from my pilgrimages in life that the journey is always more important than the destination... sunny

What happens along the way makes us who we are...

So welcome Lyricus and hope you follow the mana to the source...

I know Ill be asking for guidance cyclops

GT
Cool
GoldTone
GoldTone
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  AU_Tecta Sun May 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Heard on the radio a while back that blokes in an excavation company found a jar in the back of a yard that contained liquid lsd...upgraded from a detector to a excavator lately by any chance mate? affraid cyclops lol!
AU_Tecta
AU_Tecta
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyricus Mon May 16, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks GT. I appreciate someone who understands these fundamental basics of life. Sometimes I feel like I'm pushing crap up a hill but I have heaps of fun and have a good deep laugh at myself too. My old man is working himself to death again in Brisbane and after almost losing the bloke to cancer recently I am having a hard time at the moment. I know that this problem I'm having is no excuse for being rude to people or getting upset and having a short fuse at times. Work has been a big pain in the backside too and recently I had a blue with a fella there so there is much less manipulation and back stabbing going on at work now, working with towies is not easy. I get calls from coppers all day long asking me to send trucks to this job and that job including the head on smash yesterday on the fwy where an old lady is now fighting for her life coz a bloody moron decided to go for a Hoon. Getting calls for fatality's is also hard on me because to be truly genuine with people and not just thinking about your self is an art most humans have to work on including me as I am young and fiery and full of energy. bounce bounce

I am determined to find the yellow stuff so if I post finds in future pm me if you want to go dig some holes maybe, I am looking to move into a mining town soon, work as a dump truck driver because I have tickets up to my eyeballs and it's time for a change. I dream of living in a gold town one day and it may be in the next few months as I have all my equipment! I am pretty free even though I don't have much money, I am honest and I know how hard life is for the honest Aussie battler. Thanks for your message on my intro thread! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Lyricus on Mon May 16, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lyricus
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jigalong Mon May 16, 2011 12:53 pm

"Sometimes I feel like I'm pushing crap up a hill but I have heaps"
Jigalong