Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All WA pastoral leases up for renewal in 2015

2 posters

Go down

All WA pastoral leases up for renewal in 2015 Empty All WA pastoral leases up for renewal in 2015

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 am

Gday

I came across this while looking into pastoral leases here in WA, and was just wondering how many of the existing leaseholders will pass in the pastoral leases, as many have now become unproductive, I suppose the mining companies will take up whatever is not renewed by the current lease holders?

The statement outlines things like stocking requirements and upkeep of infrastructure, many of the leases I have been on have minimal stock and quite a few of the old station houses are now derelict as are many of the windmills and bores.

http://lands.rdl.wa.gov.au/pastoral/19994.asp

cheers

stayyerAU

Back to top Go down

All WA pastoral leases up for renewal in 2015 Empty Re: All WA pastoral leases up for renewal in 2015

Post  xenon Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi StayyerAu,
Is there a checkbox or something in Tenagraph where you can highlight pastoral leases as I have been tryiing but with no success.
Thanks
xenon
xenon
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

All WA pastoral leases up for renewal in 2015 Empty Pastoral

Post  horseshoe Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi xenon,
When you click on a tenement and it is highlighted just use the " next button " upper r/h corner. As you click next it will come up with things like, reserves, shire and pastoral leases. Be sure to highlight all parts of the tenement if it is large because the info that comes up is only for the bit that you initially clicked.
horseshoe
horseshoe
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

All WA pastoral leases up for renewal in 2015 Empty Re: All WA pastoral leases up for renewal in 2015

Post  xenon Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Thanks horseshoe. Appreciate that
xenon
xenon
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down