Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Modern Day Prospector Search For The Lost Gold Field.

3 posters

Go down

The Modern Day Prospector Search For The Lost Gold Field. Empty The Modern Day Prospector Search For The Lost Gold Field.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:13 am

After many hours of filming out in the rugged Queensland bush The Modern Day Prospector Search For The Lost Gold Field is finally available for sale filmed entirely in Queensland by gold prospector Brian Jones DVD runs for 1 hour and 10 minutes and is a must have for all serious gold prospectors.

Back to top Go down

The Modern Day Prospector Search For The Lost Gold Field. Empty Re: The Modern Day Prospector Search For The Lost Gold Field.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:18 am

i think he lost the pic as well!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Modern Day Prospector Search For The Lost Gold Field. Empty Re: The Modern Day Prospector Search For The Lost Gold Field.

Post  shelby23 Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:06 am

Hi I see Brian Jones who made this new, this year 2011 DVD comes from Hummm, ow yes thats right Bundaberg.
So lets see where the "Prospector" comes from, well 1+1 =2 and wow "Bundaberg"
I didn't see that comming, lets see a bit of well placed Spam on a Gold Detector Site I dont have to say I made the DVD, dont want to get to bogged down with details and away I go

Prospector
New Poster
Number of posts: 8
Registration date: 2011-01-20

thank for the free advert
Regards Neale

shelby23
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  gollstar Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:16 am

Ah well if it can help people find more gold whats the harm, its probarly somthing we might want to watch anyway, any reviews yet, is there a trailer on youtube we can watch if not could it be arranged its free to do.
gollstar
gollstar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

The Modern Day Prospector Search For The Lost Gold Field. Empty Modern Day Prospector

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:06 am

Thats funny shelby my post wasnt suppose to be a secret I made it totally filmed it and stared in it, there is no DVDs out there that you can buy sit back and have a beer watching someone digging gold nuggets out, Jack Lange has one comming as does Jonathon Porter but I was first with another one comming shortly. Anyway shelby instead of dobbing Laughing get out of your arm chair and get out there you cant find gold sitting in your lounge room typing on here. To the rest of the true gold prospectors on here the DVD is well worth the watch good luck out in the field.

Back to top Go down

Post  Acan Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:22 am

Hi Prospector, So how does one acquire such a DVD.

Do you have a link or something.

Where do we go?

What is the price?

What does it show?

More info or link would be great. Acan jocolor

Acan
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  shelby23 Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:39 am

Hi Brian
Another person I was talking to tonight from Queensland, agreed it would be great to see your DVD.
I was very intrested when I saw the movie on Ebay.
I would love to sit in my loung chair and see you dig gold in Queensland.
If there was another way to order your DVD I dont think anyone on this site would mined if you gave out your info.
I think the true moden day "Prospecters" are just as tough and wild and wont back down, the way they were in the 1800s.
Regards Neale

shelby23
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

The Modern Day Prospector Search For The Lost Gold Field. Empty Modern Day Prospector

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:42 am

Well I should say sorry to shelby no nastiness intended and also I shouldnt have put a post on here advertising the DVD. But as I said there is no prospecting DVDs out there that are current,you cant go down to kmart and buy one theres plenty on fishing and camping so I decided to produce one and here it is and its quiet good to theres plenty of gold still left in South East Queensland you just have to know where to look. I am selling them on EBAY at the minute web site comming shortly anyway thats it good luck out in the field. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  gollstar Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 am

Its not like your selling flat screen tv's or mobile phones or something,

gollstar
gollstar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:47 am

Acan wrote:Hi Prospector, So how does one acquire such a DVD.

Do you have a link or something.

Where do we go?

What is the price?

What does it show?

More info or link would be great. Acan jocolor

Couldn't find it on fleabay, anyone got a link or an item number

Back to top Go down

Post  gollstar Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:50 am

here

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Modern-Day-Prospector-DVD-filmed-Queensland-/190509607461?pt=AU_Gadgets&hash=item2c5b41ea25

gollstar
gollstar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  shelby23 Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:52 am

This is the Ebay Post with Details this one has ended
above is the latest one lol

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190509265922&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Last edited by shelby23 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

shelby23
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:56 am

DVD on ebay

http://shop.ebay.com.au/i.html?_nkw=modern+day+prospector&_sacat=0&_odkw=modern+day+prospector&_osacat=167876&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:58 am

Thanks fellas, looking under the wrong headings. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  shelby23 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:00 pm

we are all helping you tonight lol!

So dont bid against me $35 dollars ok cheers

shelby23
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down